The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 19
yeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle
bro
i think 0-2 as spurs is out of form recently.
ya, they concentrate on UEFA Cup....

Awaiting To Return Favour:
Old 06-11-2006, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chelsea lost 2-1 despite leading 1.... they didnt try well in a whole with terry out red carded
Old 06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

na bei, 3 pts adrift frm mu...
graham poll descisions all against us, how to win against spurs wif 12 men vs 11 men.....
Old 09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

wa biang, din noe chelsea fc thread die juz like tis
chelsea 4 0 villa
lampard, shevo, essien, drogba
the blues army marching on.....
Old 12-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chelsea 4 - Watford 0

that is more like the champion that I know of.

bravo
Old 12-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith
wa biang, din noe chelsea fc thread die juz like tis
not surpisingly because the threadstarter exit himself from the forum and keep himself busy talking cock in another website.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Monty
not surpisingly because the threadstarter exit himself from the forum and keep himself busy talking cock in another website.
Where? Some Chelsea forum?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

like the thread starter saying he wan to isolate from the forum?
haiz......he is d first one n get all chelsea fans together, is there number 2 to spice up tis chelsea forum? or maybe he can return juz only to here to get tings goin again?
we cant lose to d the reds, gunners, red devil ah.....
Old 13-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Chelsea FC - Supporters' Rally

COME ON YOU BLUES FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

drink Coke...save water
Old 16-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all chelsea fans

hopefully there will be a 3rd 4-0 victory in stamford bridge this coming saturday.

bravo
Old 16-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
we cant lose to d the reds, gunners, red devil ah.....
dont forget the lily whites hor...
Old 16-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

huh? sry bro, wat lily white? u mean spurs?
Old 16-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

all chelsea fans

saw something funny today, wanna share with fellow friends. have a good day.

Old 16-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

wow, rumours surface tt stephen hunt, ibrahima sonko have recvd death threats involving the accident between carlo and cech.....
dun mess wif chelsea especially Ro...A
Old 16-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
wow, rumours surface tt stephen hunt, ibrahima sonko have recvd death threats involving the accident between carlo and cech.....
dun mess wif chelsea especially Ro...A
Bro, not rumours leh. It is reported here

Reading duo receive death threats

Police are investigating death threats made to the Reading players involved in incidents in which Chelsea keepers Petr Cech and Carlo Cudicini were injured.
Ibrahima Sonko and Stephen Hunt have received a series of letters at the club's Arborfield training ground.

Thames Valley Police said: "The club is helping us with our inquiry and the matter is being investigated."

A Chelsea spokesman added: "There is nothing to suggest these threats came from genuine Chelsea fans."

According to the Reading Chronicle newspaper, one letter said: "We are going to kill you for what you did to our players."

Reading players treated the first letter as a joke and pinned it up on the door of the training ground dressing-room.

But when subsequent letters arrived, players were told to treat the threats seriously and the club called in the police to investigate.

Cech is not expected to play again this season after sustaining a fractured skull in a first-minute collision with Hunt in the game at the Madejski stadium.

Cudicini needed oxygen after being stretchered off in a last-minute collision with Sonko, and only recently returned to action.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho hit out at Hunt's challenge, but neither Hunt nor Sonko faced any sanction from the Football Association.

Winger Hunt, on international duty with the Republic of Ireland, said: "The club is dealing with all my letters and I don't want to say any more."

Sonko confirmed he had received a letter but made no further comment.

Chelsea's spokesman added: "Naturally, we condemn any threats of this nature and we will assist the police fully if - and we stress if - there is any evidence linking theses threats to any of our supporters."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1