The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
Hi all bros, just curious and wanting to know how much cold hard cash you all have spent on massages every month

Imagine if you go for one massage per week, make it $100 per session. That will be 400 bucks per month and $4800 per year!!! 20 bros can buy a decent car within a year

I think its time we set the price!!! ahhahahaa.
Upz GOOD THREAD for awareness - TS SATAY deserves my 12 pts today 👌👌👌
Old 15-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
Upz GOOD THREAD for awareness - TS SATAY deserves my 12 pts today 👌👌👌
His post already expired . How you up him ?
Old 15-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 14
hoti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoti is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoti is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If go once or twice a mth still OK, spend like $200/mth.. But must really know hw to plan and spend wisely.. Never let ur small head rule...
Nowadays entrance like $50/hr,standard rate.. But the most impt is the ML skill..
If u really very tired and need a good rub, thn die die stick to 1hour massage with ur regular ML who u knows can do the job..at least can feel human touch and can chit chat rather than ice cold massage chair... At the same time can search for newbie if u really need a happy endings for next visit..
So keep it simple, know what u want or needs and never never let ur small head rule.. And be firm to ML request and stories..
$200 can have
4 gd massage/mth maybe gt free teasing..
2 gd massage and 1 happy ending massage
2 massage with happy ending
1 massage with all in only 1 time..
Old 16-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
airbux380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My monthly spending ranging from 200 to 400. Already cut down recently where most ML increase price. Used to go clean mssg and some extra once or twice a month. Don't go to those spa or FL that with old or dirty towels, personally feel not worth it. If dirty, why should we pay entrance fee. JB is another alternative for cheaper adventure compared to overpriced service here. Some B2B about RM190+ to RM2xx can get depends on nationality. But some JB spa also not that clean in terms of hygiene. Better stick to regular joint that feel comfortable.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upz to cont thread. I can see that some bros have initiated a thread to condemn spas with unreasonable pricing and nasty attitude. ITS TIME TO SHOW THEM WHOS THE BOSSSSESSS
Old 21-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbux380 View Post
My monthly spending ranging from 200 to 400. Already cut down recently where most ML increase price. Used to go clean mssg and some extra once or twice a month. Don't go to those spa or FL that with old or dirty towels, personally feel not worth it. If dirty, why should we pay entrance fee. JB is another alternative for cheaper adventure compared to overpriced service here. Some B2B about RM190+ to RM2xx can get depends on nationality. But some JB spa also not that clean in terms of hygiene. Better stick to regular joint that feel comfortable.
So any gd recommendations for JB joints, can pm if not ok here.
Old 22-06-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoti View Post
If go once or ,,.......

$200 can have
4 gd massage/mth maybe gt free teasing..
2 gd massage and 1 happy ending massage
2 massage with happy ending
1 massage with all in only 1 time..
take option 2,
need to release mah.
and good masg.

30min good masg $25.
in ppl park complex, foot joint,
they hv room, at rear.
Old 22-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
zhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

250++bucks or my monthly fix, 150 on a parlour i often go, another 120 on a regular masseur.
Old 22-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on needs and mood... At times maybe 1000 if not maybe just 300-400
Old 23-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try to make myself happy but i spend around 2-3k a month.

maybe too much
Old 23-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bluballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
Bro BADDDman,

Yes you are right! So time we spent more on new MLs and I rate whether money well spent. Many times I still prefer my usual ML.

Just spent vit M and left a happy man with my usual ML. For all these years I got 2 main usual ML. Both milf.

1st at the demolishing Pearl centre and lost ctc. 2nd few building down the road. Why I kp coming back mainly because they can do what new MLs could not do. New MLs always ask for more money if you want to do this or that or else this cannot that cannot!

Im Lucky to find my usual ML who accommodate or accede to my request. Just go in, do, pay and left happy.

There are many favourite ML thru these years which I rtf or rtm many times but many just lost ctc after sometimes. My most unforgettable is Joanne from Orchard Tower. Also lost ctc.

I treat it as a commercial deal but treat my usual ML as friends. No feeling attached. Most important you can cheong how, who or what ever you want but play safe and do not bring any disease home!

Cheong happy and not regret miserably!
Broz, think bro kue19xx shared very good insights, thanks bro kue19xx

I only active 2 years ago (but i almost 40), initial excitement freq visit. But now try to control 2 visits a month, guess $200-$300 is decent bah. Think 1 regular ML n a new venture monthly strategy fits very well. But so far, have not really rtm (or rtf) any ML, even the popular ones like Ling XX, Anxx, Juxx etc just cannot connect the rtm feeling

Broz out there mind to share ML that you would strongly recommend that fit in regular cat, mind PM share with me?
Old 23-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2-3k? massage till your whole body soft ahahhaha
Old 23-06-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

include fj..
can get retarded.
Old 23-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
DarlyNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i always go geylang cat 50 cheap cheap... one month spend around 300 i think
Old 23-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
For a great thread -
Satay deserves humble 12 pts today 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
Hi all bros, just curious and wanting to know how much cold hard cash you all have spent on massages every month

Imagine if you go for one massage per week, make it $100 per session. That will be 400 bucks per month and $4800 per year!!! 20 bros can buy a decent car within a year

I think its time we set the price!!! ahhahahaa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1