The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
I would try both nana and patpong but seen recent reviews that patpong is horrible now
couple of good gogo bars at patpong...bada bling...and black pagoda...
Old 11-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

went black pagoda once to look see look see....was not that impress, the idea of overhead bridge as a club was innovative, but maybe we went wrong day, inside was quite dead, staff were lifeless and the ST rooms were not that fancy and not that private, thin wall....
Old 11-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sorry to hear that.
i wss there last month....not bad...had a couple of cuties.
2 of us had 1 girl each all over us...trying to get us to go ST upstairs...3000 baht all inclusive..
girls were aggresive. .my hands were busy rubbing pussy and tits... but of course had to buy a couple of LDs..
The only irritating part was the mamasan...kept coming over with this pricelist...urging us to take the girls...lol
Old 11-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
......... and the ST rooms were not that fancy and not that private, thin wall....
Now have thin wall is veri good oredi..... long time ago they only had thick curtains as room partition.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
........but seen recent reviews that patpong is horrible now
You have to see the reviews were written by whom..... fyi businesses in Patpong are divided in 2 camps..... the pro-farang and the pro-asians.

Pro-Farang clientele is mainly Caucasians and they dislike Asians especially the Japs..... they will not turn you away but you get zero service from the staff and most probably ignored by the girls. If you are a Singaporean it would be best to go patronize the Pro-Asian businesses instead. They are the opposite to the Pro-Farang camp and welcome all Asians gladly but will ignore the Caucasians.

Most of the reviews in the angmo websites promote the Pro-Farang establishments and it will be a big mistake if you rely on those reviews. Unfortunately most of the reviews for the Pro-Asian establishments are in the Japanese / China websites and are seldom written in English..... but if you can read japanese these reviews are excellent sources of information.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the heads up.. wun matter... i mma go there myself and recee lol
Old 12-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Took about 30mins to get out of airport today..........Immigration was fast with short queues, baggage was already on belt when i cum out.............Traffic otw to hotel was smooth........... Happy Songkran...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 12-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Took about 30mins to get out of airport today..........Immigration was fast with short queues, baggage was already on belt when i cum out.............Traffic otw to hotel was smooth........... Happy Songkran...........
Wow.. u there so soon!!! So envy leh..., I see u this weekends la.. Happy songkran!!!!
Old 12-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Wow.. u there so soon!!! So envy leh..., I see u this weekends la.. Happy songkran!!!!
wow...bro jim can fly already...thought you waste another tix...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...bro jim can fly already...thought you waste another tix...
Haha.. no more wasting of tixs anymore.... too stress with work, must go out relax abit now...
Old 12-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. no more wasting of tixs anymore.... too stress with work, must go out relax abit now...
go have some thai pus...should be good for you...

Old 12-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
go have some thai pus...should be good for you...
Thais, vbs, pinay.. all I want la 55555
Old 12-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thais, vbs, pinay.. all I want la 55555
ya lor...I knew lah...LB also want lor...you can swallow so much ha...5555...

Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya lor...I knew lah...LB also want lor...you can swallow so much ha...5555...
Can la . this mth Thailand, next mth hcm, June mayb HK, august AC... no problems la 55555...
Old 12-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

I envy u guys . Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1