The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

She is pretty to me! Her looks and body is what I desired.. 😄 The queue for her is already sooooo looooooong Liao.. Now with this FR, sure with cause a high surge of customers for her Liao..😩
Old 21-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: No introduction needed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
No introduction needed ...

WL Name - Ling Long
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (if I could remember correctly)
Height - barely 1.6m (without heels)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 8 months ago.

Ling Long to me ain't pretty as her facial feaures are not sharp ... Plain, pleasant and GND type. She has long straight tress. She has fair complexion ... Slim bod with alittle perky butt and well trimmed pubic hair ... Very perky A to B minus cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips. To put things in perspective, Xiao Xin's are A cuppers, Taozhi's are full B plus cuppers and An An's are C cuppers ...

Excellent pre-shower action was accorded to warm things up a little ... We were smooching away profusely the moment the door closed behind us ... And our hands were all over each other and ultimately led to intense passionate frenching ... We undressed each other and she started to lick my neck, pecs and pubic area ... I went downsouth to get myself a DATY ... Nice pussy w/o odour ... Unlike some WLs, her saliva was also odourless ... Super!

She gave me a body2body soapy stimulation in the shower and finished off with a super deep-throated BBBJ ... We frenched again briefly before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom cat-bath was rather brief ... Her ultra deep-throated BBBJ was the spectacle of the overall performance. She would also lick my scrotum, testicles and the length of my penis ... For AR, she used painting style with some pushing of her tongue against my ass crack. She started off by licking my inner thigh before progressing to my ass crack ... I personally prefer Chu Chu's and An An's AR method ... Albeit her BBBJ was excellent, she lacks variations compared to some commando WLs ...

She is accomodating in acceding to my request for various sexual patterns in the FJ segment ... She used a little KY lub and hence, the thrusting feeling was not sensational compared to natural pussy lub ... I guess she must have been banged hard by some punters as she told me that a couple of punters consumed "certain type of pills" to sustain their tool hardness and to prolong the thrusting stamina. She felt drain and tired after the session with these inconsiderate punters ...

Ling Long has great whore attitude and always try her best to please her clients so long their requests are not beyond her personal parameters. I noticed that she would sometime slacken a little in terms of performance and the duration of her sexual routines may also reduce ... This is not just a personal opinion but some of my buddies also share the same sentiment ... Considering the number of clients she has to entertain and moreover, many of her clients were pretty rough, naturally I would expect that would happen in her performance ...

Having said that, she is certainly a gem and one of the ang pais of 54A despite lacking in looks and physical assets ... She reminds me of retired Ella a little but the latter was hotter in the looks department and much taller ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Ling long is my fav WL too. Sometimes i will find her 2-3 times a week when she work. Occasionally i will book 2 session with her. To me she is very professional in her work. Never show unpleasant face even she's drained out for the day. Always very friendly n great frenching n srv. Even with new batch in i see her angpai status in 1654A still unthreatened. To those rough punters who think they are paying $1500 to bang. Pls try to be gentle to this WLs. They are also making a living like us. We SG man are more cultured, middle or highly educated. Pls do not spoil the image that most WLs think of Sg man as gentle caring n respectful to ladies. Horny also can do in a more civilised way
Old 21-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
She is pretty to me! Her looks and body is what I desired.. �� The queue for her is already sooooo looooooong Liao.. Now with this FR, sure with cause a high surge of customers for her Liao..��
That is why her name is Ling LONG!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Ling long is ... To those rough punters who think they are paying $1500 to bang. Pls try to be gentle to this WLs. They are also making a living like us. We SG man are more cultured, middle or highly educated. Pls do not spoil the image that most WLs think of Sg man as gentle caring n respectful to ladies. Horny also can do in a more civilised way
She told me that her boss advised her that she has the right to reject these rough and inconsiderate clients if she chooses to ... I guess she has since rejected these clients as she sounded unhappy when this issue was raised. She said that after serving these group of customers, she has to stop work early.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Halo u think picking miss universe hah? To me xiao xin worth at least 9/10.
5/10 score not I gave one leh. you should reply to him not me.
Old 24-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Totally agree about "cant tahan" to YY's Special bbbj
Sorry, I'm just curious, but is YangYang the latest new batch of gals or the older batch? cos got one also quite good at bbbj but I forget her name liao. she will always make clear hints for gifts etc and hence I stop visiting her but others instead
Old 24-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzer24 View Post
Sorry, I'm just curious, but is YangYang the latest new batch of gals or the older batch? cos got one also quite good at bbbj but I forget her name liao. she will always make clear hints for gifts etc and hence I stop visiting her but others instead
Yangyang is from the older batch
Old 25-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ling long is my fav WL too. Sometimes i will find her 2-3 times a week when she work. Occasionally i will book 2 session with her. To me she is very professional in her work. Never show unpleasant face even she's drained out for the day. Always very friendly n great frenching n srv. Even with new batch in i see her angpai status in 1654A still unthreatened. To those rough punters who think they are paying $1500 to bang. Pls try to be gentle to this WLs. They are also making a living like us. We SG man are more cultured, middle or highly educated. Pls do not spoil the image that most WLs think of Sg man as gentle caring n respectful to ladies. Horny also can do in a more civilised way
i heard from some WLs that some customers offered additional $50-$100 to do raw with them. and when the WLs refused, that S.O.B secretly remove the CD when doing doggy as the WL would not be able to notice. those who did not managed to get raw, they simply complain to the okt that the WL provide bad service.....

Old 25-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
i heard from some WLs that some customers offered additional $50-$100 to do raw with them. and when the WLs refused, that S.O.B secretly remove the CD when doing doggy as the WL would not be able to notice. those who did not managed to get raw, they simply complain to the okt that the WL provide bad service.....
Then Tats v despicable ! Raw should b if the wl willing to give n not force or secretly do it
Old 25-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really very s.o.b action.. Will ask my regular WLs to watch out, and have them share to their WL friends! Prevention and actions to stop these despicable people
Old 25-02-2016, 10:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
I heard of secretly removing CD when doggy case too, not sure the same sob though. The WL noticed and kicked him down the bed. I told her she can actually file a complain to police and that guy will go to jail. She asked me will I complain abt her though
Old 25-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

In GL, there are all sort of mentally sick people, weirdos and despicable people. There are punters who love to shoot the WLs and themselves in the act. Some may seek permission and willing to pay a fee to the WL to shoot this erotic act and some WLs agreed but on condition that their face were hidden. Some jokers secretly shot the action without the WLs knowledge. A particular WL in this shop caught three jokers secretly filming him and her having sex with a portable device. She caught all of them and confronted them with the assistance of her OKT. Her OKT asked her if she wanna lodge a police report and press charges against the culprits or simply let them off and delete the video clip ... Secretly filming the WL without her knowledge is punishable by law!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

There is a saying tat same kinda price feed up duff kinda pple. Tat always right !

Being a wl she surely served all kinda guys, not in terms of outlook n dick size only. Surely she is able to tell whether the guy is Gd in nature or sick n pervert etc. but having bad guys are just part n parcel of their job
Old 25-02-2016, 12:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
There is a saying tat same kinda price feed up duff kinda pple. Tat always right !

Being a wl she surely served all kinda guys, not in terms of outlook n dick size only. Surely she is able to tell whether the guy is Gd in nature or sick n pervert etc. but having bad guys are just part n parcel of their job
There are some 伪君子 around. Some less experience or smart WL will fall under their tricks.
Old 25-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
There are some 伪君子 around. Some less experience or smart WL will fall under their tricks.
True but I guess the wl just has to be alert Lor

Only take the guy as regular if he is worthy. Even twds my ex regular I also won't harm her. She doesn't allow me to raw her too as I think she scared I can't tahan shoot inside her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1