The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rfongcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

will be in guangzhou 12-18 may. i'm looking for quality outcall to the hotel. does this exist and if so which ones are recommended?
Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Proceeded to a KTV recommended by bro Jason. rmb300 sitting fee.. We sang and play dice until close to midnight. Knn, wanted to ST my girl but she not convenient. Anyway, total KTV damage only rmb300 per pax.. Great recommendation!
We decided to go Nanhai, Foshan in bro Willie's car. Arv at a Spa recommended by bro hornysam. Room charge rmb138 and rmb188, girls from rmb400 to rmb800. Selection of girls not suitable so bro hornysam took us to another one, rmb218 room and girls rmb500 to rmb1000. Much better selection of girls but as expected more ex than CP.
I had to leave earlier at about 2am with bro Gary, arriving home about 2.45am. I wish to thank all the bros for attending the event and for sharing lots of info. I wish to thank bro Willie for driving us around and all the way to Foshan..
Let's do this again soon... :
So you can be our lighthouse the next time round ! looks like the damage is much lower than CP wor! Havent really ventured into GZ for many years liao!For Sauna...i still think CP is the place! CA for dirty footie!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
So you can be our lighthouse the next time round ! looks like the damage is much lower than CP wor! Havent really ventured into GZ for many years liao!For Sauna...i still think CP is the place! CA for dirty footie!
Bro, i just follow all the lao jiao here.. Many lighthouses and all of them very experience and willing to share. Anyway, we decided on an econ KTV and only drank beer ma otherwise in general its much more ex in GZ. While we may need to cheong from time to time in GZ for convenience, CP is still the place!!
Do drop by GZ at your convenience and we will organise party to welcome you..
BTW, are you still in CP? If not, when you go back? I am in the train on the way to CP for sauna..
Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, i just follow all the lao jiao here.. Many lighthouses and all of them very experience and willing to share. Anyway, we decided on an econ KTV and only drank beer ma otherwise in general its much more ex in GZ. While we may need to cheong from time to time in GZ for convenience, CP is still the place!!
BTW, are you still in CP? If not, when you go back? I am in the train on the way to CP for sauna..
Taikor,
I back to reality liao la! Target date mid June! So envious of u....可以来去自如!got to build up my Cpf ...for next month's party lor! Will pm the gang once date confirmed! U enjoy ya!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Sori double post

Last edited by Kent_do; 07-05-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: double post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, i just follow all the lao jiao here..
~edited for length~
Wah bro, u job so good wan, can go CP and sauna during office day and working hour har? Berry nice leh

Quote:
Had the honor of meeting the veterans of GZ last Friday. Great outing with bro Willie, bro Ruff, bro Hornysam.. bro Jason and bro Gary who are non samsters. All are longtimers in GZ except me la only 3 months here.
~edited for length~
I had to leave earlier at about 2am with bro Gary, arriving home about 2.45am. I wish to thank all the bros for attending the event and for sharing lots of info. I wish to thank bro Willie for driving us around and all the way to Foshan..
Let's do this again soon...
Woah, no wonder bro Willie PengSan when come to 从话飘流 with me and 2 gals...kekeke Oso need to thank him for giving us a ride in his car...kekeke
Old 07-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Wah bro, u job so good wan, can go CP and sauna during office day and working hour har? e
He towkay ma...his work is to enjoy! How r u? Still actively Cheong amazon for HD?
Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hornysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by fastlizard

Bro, fast lizard , go cp bo jio,haha, i going hk tomorrow, dun noe wanna stop over at cp or not.....haiz...
that night after e outing, damn shack, next day , my ah tiong friend jio me go again, same place , same girl....same excellant services....
the saunas in foshan more ex than cp, girls also not so pretty, but can find pretty ones lah, juz got to go earlier ...... anway close to gz mah...if not every time wanna bonk, gotta take train, sianz....

bro jason, thanks for recommanding e ktv that day, when wanna sing song again? btw you know wheres e place to apply for driving theory test???

cheers!~
Old 08-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysam View Post
Originally Posted by fastlizard

Bro, fast lizard , go cp bo jio,haha, i going hk tomorrow, dun noe wanna stop over at cp or not.....haiz...
that night after e outing, damn shack, next day , my ah tiong friend jio me go again, same place , same girl....same excellant services....
the saunas in foshan more ex than cp, girls also not so pretty, but can find pretty ones lah, juz got to go earlier ...... anway close to gz mah...if not every time wanna bonk, gotta take train, sianz....

bro jason, thanks for recommanding e ktv that day, when wanna sing song again? btw you know wheres e place to apply for driving theory test???

cheers!~
bro hornysam,

can pm me the place at machong, thot of going there to explore later.....machong is just 15 min from my office......
Old 08-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Wah bro, u job so good wan, can go CP and sauna during office day and working hour har? Berry nice leh
My job is very stressful ma.. So i need to destress to be more effective and productive.. Curi ayam.. Cari ayam.. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
He towkay ma...his work is to enjoy! How r u? Still actively Cheong amazon for HD?
I no towkay, if i towkay i will be like you guys can spend one week, two weeks in CP in a stretch.. i never been to amazon, bro Kent, bro sex crusader, can please take me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysam View Post

cheers!~
you are the MAN.. Two nights means 4 shots already... I think you should definitely stopover at CP.. Empty your sperm tank so you can have new and fresh spermies.. BTW, why you take same girl? They got loyalty program? Can collect redemption points?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart View Post
Flying to GZ via Tiger with a bro on 24th May after work, reach Baiyun airport on 25th 2am.

Will get cab and go to Osotto at Haizhu immediately, 1 CP and 1 Fujian gal waiting for us there.

Hope will b a fun trip
Hey Bro, where is Osotto located??? Any Chinese name??? Road name??? Thanks Hor...
Old 08-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Hey Bro, where is Osotto located??? Any Chinese name??? Road name??? Thanks Hor...
http://www.dianping.com/shop/2242090/all

This is one of them, there are 3 all together.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hornysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro willy
i cant find e ma chong name card, i think in e name card folder in singapore. y dun u try e other one i passed u that day? just abit further. i got to go hk extend my visa now, sianzzzzz

horny b
Old 08-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
http://www.dianping.com/shop/2242090/all

This is one of them, there are 3 all together.
Thanks bro, if I reach GZ late at 1am. Is there still any transport go CP or CA? Or I check in to other spa spend the night then go next morning???
Old 08-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Thanks bro, if I reach GZ late at 1am. Is there still any transport go CP or CA? Or I check in to other spa spend the night then go next morning???
there will be touts providing transport services, but i strongly do not suggest you use them. your best bet is get a taxi from the taxi stand to 南美白云, which is the ossoto baiyun - nearest to the airport. you can rest here until the next morning. entrance fee include allow you to stay in there for 24 hrs and free food/drinks. look at there package due which includes massage.

but here dun expect hanky panky, the most you can get is a handjob......if you are lucky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1