The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 10:38 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
U are not childish, I experience that before, KC wit balance of payment, u will enjoy those service she never provide to other, u will get those sweet caring. U are absolutly right..... muahahahaha. Anyway sooner or later she might ask more from u, let said after 2 yrs in KC right
What look at all the shifu talking ...... can't seem to understand....but anyway no $$$ to try KC game...sob..sob....!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The bald and old man with tummy, mentioned by serembanman is meant to be me..... tui him! but, lucky ah pek here no money to hang rm2k of flowers, HE DID...... follow him also shoik, he lau eng....

later go Songkla...
Enjoy ur trip, don't forgot to lock ur car ok!

I am not refering to u lah, that hollymennn statement muahahaha I hang those flower is for tambon ( donation) only! see, hang, forgot mauahahaha
The ger from hello bkk, I hang the flower is realy angpai, Nb, i hang rm200 somebody hang Rm500 siannzzzzz...

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I would like to share some light on the "aunties" (25-28yrs) in term of skill they are better ~ generally, and they are more adventures, talking about Kc game they aunties are real deal as they are actually looking for husband or partner to settle down so they are game for KC game.

SYT is lack of all those qualities but then they are fresh and mysterious and that is the advantages and also all the tools are still new.

Count me in, too...bro TD you can go in the near future meh?
Bro i can go to night spot & step out of sillypore from 0000hrs 010109 onwards. is just 3mth+ more only very fast. Because of few Master advice me not to step into nightlife and better not to step out of sillypore in the whole of 2008 if not i will be in danger thats y i am force to temp retired from cheonging.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:04 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro i can go to night spot & step out of sillypore from 0000hrs 010109 onwards. is just 3mth+ more only very fast
Ok ok....I will wait for you......!

Oh..I see no problem 3 months is a very short time.

Last edited by Playman; 05-09-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok ok....I will wait for you......!
Bro, have a nice day. i am going to bed now.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:13 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
I want to call u but ..... u know lah, u are at bkk mah muahahaha
Get for me ah 1 no if u can muahahahaha
I try la sifu. But not guarranty can get la since my skill is so low. Somemore my gal is there too
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro, have a nice day. i am going to bed now.
Ah! I thought I say "good night" to you yesterday, now only you sleep...Good night!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
I try la sifu. But not guarranty can get la since my skill is so low. Somemore my gal is there too
Prince Holy, getting a dancer number in danok, for u is sup sup sui. u sure can get. Because u r
Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
U are not childish, I experience that before, KC wit balance of payment, u will enjoy those service she never provide to other, u will get those sweet caring. U are absolutly right..... muahahahaha. Anyway sooner or later she might ask more from u, let said after 2 yrs in KC right
sifu when they started asking more. Mean that it's time to leave and look for new one liao. Keke
Old 05-09-2008, 11:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Prince Holy, getting a dancer number in danok, for u is sup sup sui. u sure can get. Because u r
sifu tot you slept already. Why woke up to disturb me. Keke. Sup sup Sui not me la. Other sifu
Old 05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
SamSter

Quote:
sifu when they started asking more. Mean that it's time to leave and look for new one liao. Keke
Hahhahaha that will never be a problem to Prince Holymann as he got so many puyings lining up for him to consider so even he dropped one every trip he still got about 5-6 years to go excluding the new batch of girls in 2009, 2010, 2011...!
Old 05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
BroAA..... you see you cannot tahan... hee hee... sorri, no bro going to tell you more... have to be done 'live' on the scene...

But doesn't tickle me, leh.... me confirm ah pek, liao

which FL in GL squeeze you dry? you have a regular FL? must be PRC.... maybe next time we TT there....

I retired from that scene liao.... favourite joint was 1606, Ah Yap...... but still occasionally goes there for a cup of tea....
I got no regular FR, still looking for a good one. Tried a few la, but not what I am expecting. Too commercialize in GL. (FL list: Mei Wei, YingYing, XiaoYu, XiaoXi, XiaoRou, waiting confirmation from LiLi and ZhiWei.)

hahaha, quite occupied.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Enjoy ur trip, don't forgot to lock ur car ok!

I am not refering to u lah, that hollymennn statement muahahaha I hang those flower is for tambon ( donation) only! see, hang, forgot mauahahaha
The ger from hello bkk, I hang the flower is realy angpai, Nb, i hang rm200 somebody hang Rm500 siannzzzzz...
Wow lau eeh....if I shave my legs and wear mini skirt with tummy over-flow...can get how much flower? 500 bahts.....50 bahts.....5 bahts.....looking for part-time job to fund cheonging activities.....hahahahah! Dancing in the stages so all the people want to get rid of me....vomiting...have to hang flower to send me out....hahhahaha

Dunno anyone can "tambon" for uncle....hahahahh!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow lau eeh....if I shave my legs and wear mini skirt with tummy over-flow...can get how much flower? 500 bahts.....50 bahts.....5 bahts.....looking for part-time job to fund cheonging activities.....hahahahah! Dancing in the stages so all the people want to get rid of me....vomiting...have to hang flower to send me out....hahhahaha

Dunno anyone can "tambon" for uncle....hahahahh!
who dare to Tambon you ...., GRand MAster Sifu ..., muahhahahahaah

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 05-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
tiu, I kc with aunty can not meh? Keke

Not asking you to have second wife la tiu. Either way also risky to family la. Just need to stay with the cheong group and take the advise. Keke
Can Can.. KC with the cleaner also can.. kekekeke

We are all human with emotions le.. very easy to fall into trap...married or not. Especially for hamsum like you with all the pretty chicks..

Me not so much affected cos all ugly ones.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1