The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HandymanS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
hi bro, u met Mistress Rin before? care to share your experience?
Hi senior bros,

I had a session with mistress rin hara during the hari raya public holiday and it was one mind blowing experience.

I am more into the humiliation and sensual kind of domination which mistress Rin performed to almost perfection(in my himble opinion). The session began with me as the handyman whom she had engaged to fix the lights but i was severely punished as i appeared way too early and she was having her breakfast. I was made to worship her stockingged feet and boy , they were the most wonderful pair of legs i have laid my hands on. I was thereafter footgagged and put through utter verbal humiliation on my short dick. She seem to have a natural sadistic self and the insults just came out pretty naturally. I was having a boner throughout the session as she was amazingly beautiful and so natural at her domination. The session ended with facesitting and i was totally expended. One plus point that i need to mention is that she bothers to bring and provide fresh towels to each slave, for slaves who are hygiene conscious, this should be a major plus. I am still fantasizing about her as i type. Will rry to share more as i embark on my bdsm journey into the dark realms =)
Old 13-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26174 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
the male's version, face slapping

Russia seems to be a crazy place
lucky juz slap face, imagine spank each other or slap each other balls
Old 13-06-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandymanS View Post
Hi senior bros,
I had a session with mistress rin hara during the hari raya public holiday and it was one mind blowing experience.
glad u enjoyed your session bro, you lucky got facesitting, envy envy...
Old 13-06-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
NewYorkAngMo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was fortunate to have had an extended session with Mistress Rin a few days back. The previous reviews are all true... however must say that she is far more stunning that I could have imagined. Like having an incredibly hot model for a mistress!

Without going into all the details of the session - Great combination of sadistic and sensual. She really knows what she is doing, pushes your limits in a very exciting way, and is wonderfully equipped with all the toys and gear. Will def look to go back to her again in the future.... once I have the time and recovered from the last visit.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
94Kumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If into Ballbusting,Face sitting,Mixed Wrestling.

Which dom will be better?Yura,Yuki,Estella Or Rin?
Old 13-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkAngMo View Post
Was fortunate to have had an extended session with Mistress Rin a few days back.
wow extended session, envy envy...
Old 13-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊 will be rebranding as Mistress Angel Rinn with immediate effect, hope not becoz of my silly JAV comment of her hehe... Angel more befitting like sent from heaven

New contacts as follows:
Wechat: otw, will update here once ready, for now still use old one...
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet
Old 13-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro, u met Mistress Rin before? care to share your experience?
Ya bro during one of her hosting day. She got nice tattoo and braces. Overall the session is fun with some light cbt which recently i dare to explore so she did a goodjob with the sensations and nice facesit but the ass could be better maybe like Yura. I would comment she is similar in terms of looks to our dear Mistress Raine but i would prefer to go for Raine's natural beauty than Mistress Rin-Hara plastic face. For me is i am a looks person, jus personal preference but sure other bros dont mind as long chio.

Skills wise she is playful as compared to the group she is in within Lucelle, Chang and Minky. Is good to have variety of personality but attitude wise, I still prefer her 3 domme friends who are genuinely friendly.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
Ya bro during one of her hosting day. She got nice tattoo and braces. Overall the session is fun with some light cbt which recently i dare to explore so she did a goodjob with the sensations and nice facesit but the ass could be better maybe like Yura. I would comment she is similar in terms of looks to our dear Mistress Raine but i would prefer to go for Raine's natural beauty than Mistress Rin-Hara plastic face. For me is i am a looks person, jus personal preference but sure other bros dont mind as long chio.

Skills wise she is playful as compared to the group she is in within Lucelle, Chang and Minky. Is good to have variety of personality but attitude wise, I still prefer her 3 domme friends who are genuinely friendly.
glad that you enjoyed your 'session', however personally i find her ass is very fine there although i wouldnt compare it w Yura... face wise you might be misinformed but I dont find her plasticky in anyway, on the contrary there are other more plasticky ones, juz perhaps you're not aware of... then u said natural beauty is similar to plastic, so how to spot the plastic then? since the real and fake one is indistinguishable...

'Is good to have variety of personality' means Rinn got split personality? she's as genuine a domme as can be, again perhaps you havent met the fake ones so you dont have any basis for comparison... not only is she genuine, she's plenty friendly as well, so i'm not sure which part is not genuinely friendly to u...

then again it's juz your personal opinion, same goes for mine so all's cool there...
perhaps other bros who have met Rinn can comment further...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 13-06-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old 13-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
glad that you enjoyed your 'session', however personally i find her ass is very fine there although i wouldnt compare it w Yura... face wise you might be misinformed but I dont find her plasticky in anyway, on the contrary there are other more plasticky ones, juz perhaps you're not aware of... then u said natural beauty is similar to plastic, so how to spot the plastic then? since the real and fake one is indistinguishable...

'Is good to have variety of personality' means Rinn got split personality? she's as genuine a domme as can be, again perhaps you havent met the fake ones so you dont have any basis for comparison... not only is she genuine, she's plenty friendly as well, so i'm not sure which part is not genuinely friendly to u...

then again it's juz your personal opinion, same goes for mine so all's cool there...
perhaps other bros who have met Rinn can comment further...

Bro perhaps you misunderstood what i meant by different personality. Every dommes have their own personality and among the dommes she is with Lucelle, Minky and Chang, Rin-hara is the playful type while the other dommes are more serious or different vibe. Hope this is clearer

Yes she is a real domme, what i meant is by her manner when she convey her communication normally is like how people differentiate others in vanilla life. Is like how you differentiate a genuine friend vs a fake friend
Old 13-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 0
Jumpboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In a dilemma now, do bros here like to return to session with a Mistress after one session or explore with new Mistress?
Old 13-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro perhaps you misunderstood what i meant by different personality. Every dommes have their own personality and among the dommes she is with Lucelle, Minky and Chang, Rin-hara is the playful type while the other dommes are more serious or different vibe. Hope this is clearer

Yes she is a real domme, what i meant is by her manner when she convey her communication normally is like how people differentiate others in vanilla life. Is like how you differentiate a genuine friend vs a fake friend
ah ok, i agree each domee has her own individual personality, style etc, that defines her aint it, if every single domee also same pattern then become like programmable robots...

Rinn's style is not restricted to playful, she is flexible, again that defines her, just like previously the bro said a domee is not defined by her attire, Rinn can be playful or strict as requested, too strict pple say she fierce, too playful pple say she got only style , plus if a sub comes in requesting for sensual, how strict can she be? strictly sensual? lol...
Old 13-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpboy View Post
In a dilemma now, do bros here like to return to session with a Mistress after one session or explore with new Mistress?
depends on the vibe Mistress gives you, whether you would like to continue exploring this journey with her etc...
personally i feel it's good to meet everyone, thereafter then you decide for yourself which Mistress you like most then you explore with her (not explore her ah )...
not necessary have to be one single Mistress, you can filter out a few for your consideration... go 2nd or 3rd time, if still no feel den filter again sommore...
Old 13-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but i would prefer to go for Raine's natural beauty than Mistress Rin-Hara plastic face. For me is i am a looks person, jus personal preference but sure other bros dont mind as long chio.

Damn, 'plastic face' is harsh wording. I have seen only pixelated/cropped pics of rinhara before, and she appears to be more 'cute' than pretty or beautiful imo.
Old 13-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

On an unrelated note, I think our dommes need to get more creative with their professional names. We have Caittrin, Rin-hara, and Raine. Too similar sounding lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1