The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Aw..maybe she's really in ORD mood lol. But did you tried to or did she stopped you?
I try to go south but she move away and stopped me. No zhut zhut as well.

Last edited by beyond96; 29-07-2023 at 05:23 PM.
Old 29-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I guess many review about Younna already, no need to mention much. But today she started her Nuru service (not yet updated in the web for the service)

Look: won’t reject.
Size: petite, can carry her up
Sensual: 5G roaming. One of the best Nuru I ever encountered. Back, front, never missed a single spot. Furthermore, ended with fake love making. Worried my stick will go inside!
GFE: definitely there, chatty, can talk whatever you want
Damage: 2 type of packages available for Nuru. But I would say very economical.
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/younna-massage/
Old 29-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by narada View Post
Just sharing some recent adventures.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ke-le-massage/

Pro: Sensual is tops. Half massage, then sensual then back to massage. Whole body very well licked. High playability!
Con: -10% from the photos. Not as slim, but will not reject kind
--
Bro, did you try her prostate milking? It's "fountain".
Old 29-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
I guess many review about Younna already, no need to mention much. But today she started her Nuru service (not yet updated in the web for the service)

Look: won’t reject.
Size: petite, can carry her up
Sensual: 5G roaming. One of the best Nuru I ever encountered. Back, front, never missed a single spot. Furthermore, ended with fake love making. Worried my stick will go inside!
GFE: definitely there, chatty, can talk whatever you want
Damage: 2 type of packages available for Nuru. But I would say very economical.
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/younna-massage/
I tried Younna and her service is really really top notch. Reminds me a bit of xiner last time. She does AR so deep that is scary.

But she is really not a looker at least to me and the other thing is the toilet has a smell there which is a big thing for me. I always doubt the cleanliness if the toilet smells a bit of pee.

But I feedback to her and she told me it was likely due to the previous few customers and said she would clean it. So hopefully it's not an issue now.
Old 29-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Good days horny bros!

Helping my favourite ML to write another FR

Hot juicy chio milf who got some JG & Prostate massage skill! Service no horse run, super really to please and damn 听话. Today I requested to carry her and do some fake love making move. Grabbing her bouncy ass and my Didi rubbing her clitoris, she did some boobs slap on my face! Cannot forget those moments....
Wah, how you suggest sia. I wanna get slapped by boobies also
Old 29-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
yah, at least nowadays she takes the effort to reschedule rather than cancel n radio silence like before.
Not so heng on my end; I tried to book Nat yesterday night, waited til 11pm and dozed off.

Saw her reply posted at mn at 5am, replied quickly but never got a confirmation even up til 1pm.

Read the recent reviews of the bros and decided to wait for the reply that never came. Ended up i chickened out, din want to suffer another blue balls weekend

Better luck next time :P
Old 29-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Wah, how you suggest sia. I wanna get slapped by boobies also
Ahh because I quite regular. Visit her at least once or 2 times a month. Maybe also got some chemistry and she is those soft spoken type so u must initiate de. I saw some bros asked her via message before meeting her - tell her what to wear etc (catalog in her wechat moment) and what kind of role playing they want.
Old 29-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Good days horny bros!

Helping my favourite ML to write another FR

Hot juicy chio milf who got some JG & Prostate massage skill! Service no horse run, super really to please and damn 听话. Today I requested to carry her and do some fake love making move. Grabbing her bouncy ass and my Didi rubbing her clitoris, she did some boobs slap on my face! Cannot forget those moments....
My first session with her 2 weeks ago can only be summarized with the below: she got her fun, i didn't

She was seated in front of me while milking my prostate and i was lying down; too far away for me to return any favours
Old 29-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh I only know one whom you are quite familiar with. The other I’m not sure who…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I know what the other animal is, can find in farm one.
Ya, both can pet and one can ride...

Cathy
Old 29-07-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ratedrsuper8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Sugar?

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/sugar-massage/
Old 29-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
My first session with her 2 weeks ago can only be summarized with the below: she got her fun, i didn't

She was seated in front of me while milking my prostate and i was lying down; too far away for me to return any favours

Hahaha. Next one u tell her, u service her instead. Most probably can de. Hope u will have fun too
Old 29-07-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/jia-xin-massage/

In and out within 40min.

Look discount 10-20% but still pretty.

Non-existent massage. 1 hand massage using phone.

Mechanical HJ.

Sensual no catbath. Turn and Straight to action

0 gfe

No rtm, look like coming to sg for quick buck because the look when i pass her the money. Can see the money face come out. The only good thing is the Pretty look, but the service Disappointed
thanks for FR, was considering to try, face looks like doesnt give bad service kind lol
Old 29-07-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
thanks for FR, was considering to try, face looks like doesnt give bad service kind lol
Previous FR was good so when to try. But look like ORD mood. Heard rtc soon. Maybe not coming back that why does not give a shit already maybe i am unlucky that day. Ok la not that bad at least is a chiobu that give me a HJ. Experience worst before still a nightmare. Short changing i already cannot tolerate, service bad nvm at least give me a full hour.
Old 30-07-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedrsuper8 View Post
I believe can find review for Sugar quite easily. Pls do a search but in summary, i don't think anybody will think she's a landmine so is quite a safe option
Old 30-07-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Previous FR was good so when to try. But look like ORD mood. Heard rtc soon. Maybe not coming back that why does not give a shit already maybe i am unlucky that day. Ok la not that bad at least is a chiobu that give me a HJ. Experience worst before still a nightmare. Short changing i already cannot tolerate, service bad nvm at least give me a full hour.
would have try her if she at central, but geylang there too ulu for me, and i dont drive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1