The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
I read through the PI threads. The prices bandied about shocked me.
When I was first posted to Clark Air Base in 1985 as PTI for the RSAF Flying School based there..... a beer in the bars cost only 15 peso and barfine for LT is only 600 peso. Although we had free Tiger beer flown in from NCO club in the Mess..... we prefer to go to the bars and pay the 15p since it was so fucking cheap.

And the best part was if you buy the girl a drink.... it comes with a blowjob by the girl on the spot.... she will crawl under the table and suck you till CIM.

The most popular and biggest bar was the Firebirds and it was always packed... together with the Lovebirds and New Bangkok these 3 were the biggest bars in AC.

I can't believe AC has toned down so much.
WOW, can't believe someone actually goes that far back and visited AC in the 1980's, I thought I was the only one that made it there during the early and "wild" days.
I remember the all nude girls running around the bars giving free kisses and sample BJs hoping you would take them out. Some nights I got blown and sucked (briefly) by almost 10 gals before deciding which one I liked most. Most gals had great attitudes and willing to do almost anything for a peso. None of the gals pulled any scams back then. If you BF them they were yours all night with unlimited bonks until you kicked them out the door. Those were the good old days.

The mega bars in AC today are about the same size or even bigger than the old big bars in the 80s but only difference was way way more gals were packed into the bars of yesterday. I remember one bar back then (don't remember the name) having almost 400-500 gals working the 2 shifts. Todays mega AC bar holds roughly about 100 gals or so.

As for the Prices: Here is my take on the matter as believe it or not but prices are still a bargain today in AC. It's a bargain then and still a bargain now. Reason is simple. If I remember correctly the exchange rate back in 80'-90s were about US $1 = 25peso. Today its almost double that at US $1=42peso. And if you also accounted for inflation over 20-30 years (just look at how much 1 gallon of gas or loaf of bread cost in the 80s and compare with today) and I could even venture to say it might even be "cheaper" in AC today with everything factored in.--just my IMO of course.

As for the "toning down"-- remember back then AC was controlled by the US military (although it was by the PI govt only in name) as the PI was getting paid very well over the table as well as under it. And nobody wanted to kill the cash cow as countless millions and millions were flowing freely into AC. So, they allowed almost anything to happen. Today, the US is gone (and the great free handouts) and Filipinos controls everything and going for the money that is left. So more rules are in place so that any violations can be "fined" or bribed. Thats the new AC--sad but true.

Cheers bro,

PT

Last edited by phantomtiger2; 25-09-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Old 25-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My last visit there was in 2004 a month before I got married and quitted the cheong scene. This was a photo taken at a "decent" bar .... was so called because the girls wore panties whereas the other bars went fully nude.

Also just to add that almost ALL the gals were ALOT prettier and younger back then as the gals ages (IDs) were rarely checked or verified. Many of the gals I picked up admitted they were only 16-17 (although ID said 18 of course) and the oldest of the bunch back then was about 21. Anything over 23-24 was a grannie in those days.
Also most were slim and fit unlike today where almost half are older or overweight.
Again, sad but true.

PT
Old 25-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

which hotel to chose??
can any bro tell me which one is better and nearer to bar etc

i have three in mind

devera hotel php1200
le mirage hotel php1900
premiere hotel php 1450
Old 25-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
which hotel to chose??
can any bro tell me which one is better and nearer to bar etc

i have three in mind

devera hotel php1200
le mirage hotel php1900
premiere hotel php 1450
Devera 1200 rooms are pretty difficult to book. If you keen, must book much early.
Old 25-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Devera 1200 rooms are pretty difficult to book. If you keen, must book much early.
bro, dont where is this hotel? is it near to the bar?
Old 25-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I read through the PI threads. The prices bandied about shocked me.
When I was first posted to Clark Air Base in 1985 as PTI for the RSAF Flying School based there..... a beer in the bars cost only 15 peso and barfine for LT is only 600 peso. Although we had free Tiger beer flown in from NCO club in the Mess..... we prefer to go to the bars and pay the 15p since it was so fucking cheap.

And the best part was if you buy the girl a drink.... it comes with a blowjob by the girl on the spot.... she will crawl under the table and suck you till CIM.

The most popular and biggest bar was the Firebirds and it was always packed... together with the Lovebirds and New Bangkok these 3 were the biggest bars in AC.

I can't believe AC has toned down so much.
Why didn't I get posted to Clark? Was sent to boring Brunei instead..
Old 25-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Why didn't I get posted to Clark? Was sent to boring Brunei instead..
you can keep more $$$ if you are based in brunei
Old 25-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
Little Gun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returned from my trip to AC. It's a mixed bag of experience though.

Day 1:

Landed in DMIA at around 8 pm and checked in to Swiss Challet hotel. Friend took a room in the 2nd floor, while my room was on the 1st floor. I remembered to avoid the ground floor unless I like some ethereal company. :P. My room is chinese themed, with classic chinese cabinets and round red lanterns (thank goodness they're not white...) as bedside lamps. Wasted no time, put the bag down, freshened up and move out. We went to a multitude of bars and ended up booking our girls from Gecko. My girl's name is Jasmine. Barfine is now PHP1800. Jasmine is rather regular looking but she has some great gfe. Very passionate in bed. I bought a pack of condom at the drug store and used up all the 3 condoms in it that night! Her cowgirl is really something. No runner here and she was so sweet. Tipped her PHP200. She's happy with that. She's a former college student and is looking to continue her studies in uni soon. So perhaps will not be able to see her on my next trip.

The next day, me & my friend have to go to manila to take care of some business and we returned the following day. This time we didn't have any hotel reservation so we decided to scout around fields for rooms. We ended up at Infiniti hotel, which has only a grand total of FOUR rooms! But the rooms were simply HUMUNGOUS! The price is PHP1500 per night. This includes the use of the in room full multimedia system which consists of a 40+ inch LCD TV, full surround sound 5 speaker system and satellite tv system. It even has a dvd player! I was dumb struck... Even the 5 stars hotels I stayed in before have this kind of system. After we are done freshening up, we hit the pubs. I booked a girl from Cowboy Bar named Jessie. She said she's half korean half pinoy. Paid PHP2000 barfine. But she's a real waste of time. Was literally a dead fish in bed. Totally lost interest after the first round. She didn't intend to run, but I kicked her out. I don't want to waste more time on her. My friend was still busy with his girl so didn't disturb him. I went out on my own.

After going up and down fields a couple of times, I ended up in Fantasy pub.Barfined a petite girl named Naomi who's from Angeles City itself! Said she had to go home by 6 am (it's 2 am then) because her mum doesn't know she's doing this. I'm ok with that. Barfine was set at PHP2000. Naomi is quite a gem too. She is a little bit quiet but nimble in bed. Able to get into many positions easily (I think we got into at least 8 to 10 positions). We never slept, having 2 rounds (with some rest and chit chatting in between, of course) before it's almost 6 am. Also tipped her PHP200. After she left, I took some precious little rest before waking up annd going to SM mall to do some last minute shopping and then going to the airport.

Tired but happy trip. Only bit spoilt is Jessie the dead fish. She was the prettiest and easily the most strikingly good looking girl inthe bar. Guess with her good looks, she could afford to be a dead fish. Definitely not my type. Hopefully my FR is ok. So if it's a little bit short and not much details. I'm typing this from my tablet (my laptop is currenntly being formatted). Hope you guys won't get angry with my subpar report.
Old 25-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Gun View Post
Hopefully my FR is ok. So if it's a little bit short and not much details. I'm typing this from my tablet (my laptop is currenntly being formatted). Hope you guys won't get angry with my subpar report.
Clap clap. Never subpar at all. Very good effort and contribution. A report filled with bar names, prices and descriptions. Well done and thanks.
Old 25-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Clap clap. Never subpar at all. Very good effort and contribution. A report filled with bar names, prices and descriptions. Well done and thanks.
yup... agreed! thanks for your interesting FR. Had good time reading... in the toilet thou.
Old 25-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
bro, dont where is this hotel? is it near to the bar?
yes bro... its just right beside ponytails, somewhere opp SM Mall.
Old 25-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Party Games in the bars. Almost everyday, there is one. Good price and sometimes good eats. Of cos dance shows.

Old 25-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Gun View Post
Returned from my trip to AC. It's a mixed bag of experience though.

Day 1:

Landed in DMIA at around 8 pm and checked in to Swiss Challet hotel. Friend took a room in the 2nd floor, while my room was on the 1st floor. I remembered to avoid the ground floor unless I like some ethereal company. :P. My room is chinese themed, with classic chinese cabinets and round red lanterns (thank goodness they're not white...) as bedside lamps. Wasted no time, put the bag down, freshened up and move out. We went to a multitude of bars and ended up booking our girls from Gecko. My girl's name is Jasmine. Barfine is now PHP1800. Jasmine is rather regular looking but she has some great gfe. Very passionate in bed. I bought a pack of condom at the drug store and used up all the 3 condoms in it that night! Her cowgirl is really something. No runner here and she was so sweet. Tipped her PHP200. She's happy with that. She's a former college student and is looking to continue her studies in uni soon. So perhaps will not be able to see her on my next trip.

The next day, me & my friend have to go to manila to take care of some business and we returned the following day. This time we didn't have any hotel reservation so we decided to scout around fields for rooms. We ended up at Infiniti hotel, which has only a grand total of FOUR rooms! But the rooms were simply HUMUNGOUS! The price is PHP1500 per night. This includes the use of the in room full multimedia system which consists of a 40+ inch LCD TV, full surround sound 5 speaker system and satellite tv system. It even has a dvd player! I was dumb struck... Even the 5 stars hotels I stayed in before have this kind of system. After we are done freshening up, we hit the pubs. I booked a girl from Cowboy Bar named Jessie. She said she's half korean half pinoy. Paid PHP2000 barfine. But she's a real waste of time. Was literally a dead fish in bed. Totally lost interest after the first round. She didn't intend to run, but I kicked her out. I don't want to waste more time on her. My friend was still busy with his girl so didn't disturb him. I went out on my own.

After going up and down fields a couple of times, I ended up in Fantasy pub.Barfined a petite girl named Naomi who's from Angeles City itself! Said she had to go home by 6 am (it's 2 am then) because her mum doesn't know she's doing this. I'm ok with that. Barfine was set at PHP2000. Naomi is quite a gem too. She is a little bit quiet but nimble in bed. Able to get into many positions easily (I think we got into at least 8 to 10 positions). We never slept, having 2 rounds (with some rest and chit chatting in between, of course) before it's almost 6 am. Also tipped her PHP200. After she left, I took some precious little rest before waking up annd going to SM mall to do some last minute shopping and then going to the airport.

Tired but happy trip. Only bit spoilt is Jessie the dead fish. She was the prettiest and easily the most strikingly good looking girl inthe bar. Guess with her good looks, she could afford to be a dead fish. Defi
nitely not my type. Hopefully my FR is ok. So if it's a little bit short and not much details. I'm typing this from my tablet (my laptop is currenntly being formatted). Hope you guys won't get angry with my subpar report.
Nice FR bro.
Old 25-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Philippines has its share of fair ladies too....

This one can?

Or how about these girls?

Tell me your preference and I will try to source for you if they are available in the bars / nightspots
Far right next to pool please!
Old 25-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
PIC for the Day......... so cute

btw she is ABOVE 18 years old

ENJOY !!
That's amazing....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1