The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2020, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro...bai mu dan 2014 already almost 40.. now 2020 you sure you still wanna find her?
Old is gold .she is the best prc in Malaysia in terms of service. No other china girls in Malaysia can compare to her service. Bai mu dan was the best prc .she only allowed a few regulars to do overnight with her.the wonderful times we had😁
Old 11-09-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xhaihan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 11-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
woonkl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

too old la ....
Old 12-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Old is gold .she is the best prc in Malaysia in terms of service. No other china girls in Malaysia can compare to her service. Bai mu dan was the best prc .she only allowed a few regulars to do overnight with her.the wonderful times we had😁
phewww... i past...
Old 12-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
40 . FJ not my taste .
HJ ok .
Old 13-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

A Malaysian police officer singled out two foreign women at a movement control order (MCO) roadblock, then allegedly abducted and raped them at a hotel.

The policeman, an inspector in his 30s who was on duty in Petaling Jaya, was arrested in the wake of police intelligence and surveillance.

It was learnt that the women were stopped at a roadblock on Friday (April 10) night and were kept against their will at a nearby hotel for more than 24 hours before they were rescued by police.

The officer in charge of Petaling Jaya district Assistant Commissioner Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal said they were alerted to the incident on Saturday and began investigating the case at once.

"We conducted an operation led by my deputy, Supt Ku Mashariman Ku Mahmood, due to the sensitive nature of the case.

"We needed to conduct surveillance, as our main priority was ensuring the two women were in no further danger," he told reporters.

Mr Nik Ezanee said police conducted two raids in Petaling Jaya at around 9.30pm on Saturday, including one at a hotel where two women from Mongolia, aged 20 and 33, were rescued.

"The inspector was arrested at a separate location," he said, adding that investigators had to enlist the help of one of the victim's friends to act as a translator as both women could not speak either Bahasa Malaysia or English.

"Based on our investigations, both women were working in vice, but that does not make them any less the victims here.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Based on our investigations, both women were working in vice, but that does not make them any less the victims here.
so?
the officer in jail now?
any info of the 2 girls safety now?
malaysia boleh.....
Old 14-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
so?
the officer in jail now?
any info of the 2 girls safety now?
malaysia boleh.....
The 2 mongolian women are under police protection. The mongolian embassy is trying to get a flight for them to go home.the inspector is suspended from police duties and awaiting court trial.most likely the two mongolian women will need to testify in court as witnesses
Old 14-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
The 2 mongolian women are under police protection. The mongolian embassy is trying to get a flight for them to go home.the inspector is suspended from police duties and awaiting court trial.most likely the two mongolian women will need to testify in court as witnesses
already 5 months... now malaysian people bz on another scandal already le...
so rip the rape trial...
Old 14-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is HER right

I pass to people who liked to bonked GILF. I think she still Malaysia. Near PGRM...Last I saw her wechat moments when I search people nearby.

Old 15-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow who is the lucky abang with the hairy konek!?
Old 15-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow who is the lucky abang with the hairy konek!?
Bai Mulan is old, old granny already lah!
I bonked her in Ace long, long, long time ago.
She is the only WL who can spread her legs 180 degrees for u to fuck.
Today, i wouldn't fuck her for free....
Old 15-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
This is HER right
( Click to show/hide )
Is it yours, bleach ?
Old 15-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkery View Post
Is it yours, bleach ?

No... I don't bonk GILF.. MILF can...
Old 16-09-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=bleach85;20214979]This is HER right

I pass to people who liked to bonked GILF. I think she still Malaysia. Near PGRM...Last I saw her wechat moments

By the way she is half mongolian. By the way way mongolian girls are famous in Malaysia ever since 2006 the mongolian girl Sharribu was murdered by najib police bodyguards 😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1