The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you give up a girl you love most for a Billion Dollars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Love is temporary. A billion dollars will last a lifetime.
I think several lifetime will be more accurate...

With a billion bucks I will be able to find many girls to love!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 23-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
NewMike1304k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well guys, perhaps it is just me, but it depends on the girl... If she is someone I love, but not my wife, then yes... After all, money can get me many more girls. If it is my wife, then I will definitely say "No". My fengshui master once mentioned that my family is my fortune and I believe in it. With a loving family, you can earn a fortune. But even if you have a fortune, you may not be able to buy a loving family.... But this is just my own personal belief.... Cheers.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMike1304k View Post
Well guys, perhaps it is just me, but it depends on the girl... If she is someone I love, but not my wife, then yes... After all, money can get me many more girls. If it is my wife, then I will definitely say "No". My fengshui master once mentioned that my family is my fortune and I believe in it. With a loving family, you can earn a fortune. But even if you have a fortune, you may not be able to buy a loving family.... But this is just my own personal belief.... Cheers.
Bro a .... a .... billion bucks leh

1 million x 1000 u know .... not a forture anymore it could be called an empire liao with one billion sing

Nevertheless with some deep thought what is one billion with no love ones to share with ...........
Old 23-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

After the Bank C??????? scandal Pak P got tonnes of trillions of Rupiah

So a billion dolar is short change for Pak P
Old 23-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
battery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It would take more than 80 years to exhaust a billion dollars if you spend one million dollars a month....that's hell a lot of money to spend in a month, living a lap of luxury

Imagine how many FLs you can have......truckloads of them. With infinate possibilities, money is still man's weakest link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Bro a .... a .... billion bucks leh

1 million x 1000 u know .... not a forture anymore it could be called an empire liao with one billion sing

Nevertheless with some deep thought what is one billion with no love ones to share with ...........
Old 23-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
.....Nevertheless with some deep thought what is one billion with no love ones to share with ...........
It takes a minute to like someone, and hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time and to forgo a billion dollars takes several life time.

Anyway, it's just an interesting thread to joke about. No need to take it serious...I am sure it's won't be easy when it comes to a REAL proposal, because though 1 billion is great, but our own romance love story is priceless and simply the best that no money can buy......Cheers and peace out

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 23-03-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Girlfriend beside me.....
Old 24-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

HELL YEAH !

Without a doubt...
A men must do what a men should...

got 1 billion, everyday 10 models suck dry dry for you also no problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1