The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 24-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since quite a number of samsters PMed to ask me the present line up of this shop ... Here u go ...

1) Manli - Pan Asian Hottie (of Russian-PRC parentage); Approx 1.65-1.66 m, slim, fair and silicon enhanced C cupper frontal assets. Her pale pink nips are nice & delicious looking.

2) Dou Li - Hot MiLf, good womanly shape, about 1.7m with stilettos ... Silicon enhanced C cup tits ... She loves to wear skin color translucent outfit. She offers awesome service!

3) May - A SYT ... petite ... slim ... B cuppers and an eager to please WL. An up and coming WL.

4) Happy - Youngish, cute and slim ... She offers obliging and good service.

5) MaLi - Good looking with sharp facial features, meaty (voluptuous) bod with C cup frontal assets. She offers above average service.

6) Darling - RTC. Was slapped with a Red Card by AV!

I was told that more good stuff will be joining this club in two months’ time.

Enjoy,
MaXx

scarely.. hmmmm. .. looks like she void the rules man...
Old 24-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
She forgot to take Ella
Old 24-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Void the rules??

You mean violated the rules, izzit?

Who is she to void the rules?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Void the rules??

Just wondering whose sperms so powderful as to impregnate her? May be that paintingfan guy ... having to offer $100 tip for that steamy rawing experience!
Old 25-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Just wondering whose sperms so powderful as to impregnate her? May be that paintingfan guy ... having to offer $100 tip for that steamy rawing experience!
Wah lau eh, paintingfan guy got so powderful sperms ah?

Must be he go raw her raw until red card la.

Now he so quiet dun dare post liao. Haha ........

Old 25-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Darling does not know exactly who did it ... however Darling has fallen in love with one bloke when she was still in GL ... She went on dates with him on many occasions. Very likely he is none other than bro paintingfan ...

Actually Darling is not very skillful in the art of sex, not pretty but only possesses big natural tits ... she did something “very wild” to ensure a number of rtf punters to continue to support her ... Because of her miscalculation, her strategy backfired unfortunately. Her departure is definitely a loss to OKT Pete as her business was exceptionally damn good considering that she lacks in outstanding attributes in certain aspects ... that was because of one obvious “reason”.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Void the rules??

paised..typo..u right
Old 26-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MaLi cut card already. She is leaving our shores tomorrow.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper182 View Post
MaLi cut card already. She is leaving our shores tomorrow.
Wow.. another one gone from this house. It's like a domino effect now
Old 26-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Wow.. another one gone from this house. It's like a domino effect now
Mali’s departure is mainly due to attrition as her contract is near to expiration. Duo Li’s contract is also up for expiration comes Sep this year. Those fans of the latter better to rtf more often.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone has tried May of this house ? So please provide his report.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows what happens to this house? ( closed for the last two days )
Old 22-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heard OKT PETER was sick. Will open today ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Smile Re: L18h20

Quote:
You looking for Man Li ah?

Better go bonk her before you retire or she tell you sayonara liao.

The big sharks bao Da Ling and now wants to bao bao bao again.

Old 22-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
You looking for Man Li ah?

Better go bonk her before you retire or she tell you sayonara liao.

The big sharks bao Da Ling and now wants to bao bao bao again.
You could tell from my siggie. Man Li and Ruyi are meant to be my final bonks before calling it a day at GL (Qiu Xue - have had her recently, but may go for one more time ...)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1