The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
littlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex on Wedding night

My wedding night was sexless. because my wife was having her period at that time 😂
Any bro here same like me ? Hahaha
Old 10-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven’t married. But so far all the weddings I attended. I’m sure they did not have sex as the grooms are dead drunk.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I didn't mention that my this FB was also engaged to another guy but she never let him CIP. But I didn't know so I came in her a few times without telling her and she was fucking mad each time. Eventually, she got pregnant but she told me because she let her boyfriend cum inside her after I cum, so that he won't suspect anything.

I didn't see her after she got pregnant and married. She told me not to find her and also changed number. So lost contact.

Till today I'm not sure if I've another kid somewhere.
Nice, every guy's fantasy and glad your's too, nice to read it here
Old 11-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Haven’t married. But so far all the weddings I attended. I’m sure they did not have sex as the grooms are dead drunk.
Wonder how many after brides had their own after parties with a drunk groom. But can end up ugly too…

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-night-2948116
Old 12-05-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
It all depends.
There are so drunks KO, but will wake up in the middle
of the night feeling horny. As long as the bride is game, can still happen.
Anyway, most people nowadays already have sex way before the wedding. Sex on wedding night has little or no more meaning.
In the old days, it's when the bride guarded her virginity for that special night. Now, where to find this type? Preschool child care.
Old 12-05-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It all depends.
There are so drunks KO, but will wake up in the middle
of the night feeling horny. As long as the bride is game, can still happen.
Anyway, most people nowadays already have sex way before the wedding. Sex on wedding night has little or no more meaning.
In the old days, it's when the bride guarded her virginity for that special night. Now, where to find this type? Preschool child care.

Agreed. There are though, but perhaps too uptight, or not attractive enough until hard to make any guy want to take a leap and propose. For the male also, for both parties to be saintly. Hard to find these days…

Our wedding was below her expectation also.
Old 12-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I didn't mention that my this FB was also engaged to another guy but she never let him CIP. But I didn't know so I came in her a few times without telling her and she was fucking mad each time. Eventually, she got pregnant but she told me because she let her boyfriend cum inside her after I cum, so that he won't suspect anything.
I didn't see her after she got pregnant and married. She told me not to find her and also changed number. So lost contact.
Till today I'm not sure if I've another kid somewhere.
Your FB should know who is the father.
If she knew that you are the father but still chose to marry another man then you are really fortunate that she did not marry you!
More likely you don't have another kid somewhere....
Old 12-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Mostly all knock out
Old 12-05-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Your FB should know who is the father.
If she knew that you are the father but still chose to marry another man then you are really fortunate that she did not marry you!
More likely you don't have another kid somewhere....
Ain't sure if it's fortunate or not. But the child is confirmed unfortunate as it will not know thud episode or who's the real father.
However, if the child turns out to looks like neither the mother or the husband of the mother, then will be tough to explain to the latter.
Anyway, if no plan to have a child, then why CIP? Then create all these complication.
Old 13-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

i asked my wife to bbbj cim her in her gown after tea ceremony.
Watching her on her knees in her gown, sucking and licking me. the wedding gown definitely made the difference.
Damn shiok.
Took a video for remembrance. But deleted after i changed phone. it was 18years ago.
Old 13-05-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I'm in an almost sexless marriage. But still can remember my wedding night.
That was the last time that my wife gave me a bbbj.

We were dead tired after the whole wedding thing, and I nudged her to give me a bbbj as a joke, as I lay on the bed (she hates it, and have only done it a few times since we were together. Birthdays, special occasions etc)...

Not sure what gotten into her, she gave me a bbbj while she was still in her gown, and I came all over her face while trying not to shoot on the gown.

Really missed it. Been so long since I gotten one from her
Old 13-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
mysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuymysteriousNM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After the blessing ceremony, I couldn't stand seeing she looking so sexy. After church I immediately asked her to have sex before our reception. made a mess of her makeup, and the makeup artist looked at her a little weird hahaha (maybe deep down she knew what we were doing)
Old 13-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

At my wedding, I was more interested to fuck my sister in law, more like obsessed and yearning for it, for it felt so right….

What a messed up mess!!! Lol! Joke of a life
Old 13-05-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
I rem my wedding night my prc wife and I had a lot of drinks but after it’s over and while heading back to our room I had a huge hard on seeing her in her wedding dress.

Once inside the room I just unzip and ask her to blow me in her wedding dress and I proceed to just bang her at the window but was abit scared others will complain when she moan v loudly.

That night we just went on for 3 rounds before we were so dead and did not even bother to bathe and slept.
Old 14-05-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
WillyWonka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillyWonka88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
At my wedding, I was more interested to fuck my sister in law, more like obsessed and yearning for it, for it felt so right….

What a messed up mess!!! Lol! Joke of a life
Damn bro hahaha . Crazy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1