The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
d88ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
While stocks last!!! Xiao Ya

Was at 1809 accompany my friend for bonk... saw this sweet slender ger walking out of the room and i quickly chopped her and tell the OKT i want her!

Demure shy JC ger who been in our fastasyland for 3-4mths... try it before she leave in May-Jun

WL - Xiao Ya
Origin - Gui Yang
Age - 24
Height - approx 1.65m
House : L2831A

Looks: 7/10 Demure, shy good ger type she looked like any above average JC ger just dat with coloured hair.

Body: 8/10 She has slim and fit body shape with nice long slim legs. Wide base and especially shiok and great view when doing doggy.

Tits: 7/10 Natural A sized not for boobs lover

Shower: 7/10 :SOP

Cat-Bath: 8/10 liked to admire her in the mirror as the shape of her makes me high

AR: Dunno cos didnt wanna try

French: 7/10 speak good french just liked my gf

BBBJ: 8/10 Great suction and wet. Slow n sensuous throughout.

FJ: 8/10 :Try different position and best of all shes one of the few who can tahan my long lasting commando F stamina... tight pussy but dry

Attitude and other remarks: Fantastic attitude with familar feel

RTF: Yes as im a sucker for great slim fit model body with nice ass

Had spots all over. Absolutely no kissing because spots on face too. Maybe this account for her lousy attitude. Really, worst xp in geylang this year - does the absolute minimum and then less! No AR. You can see her face outside, same expression when go inside. I'm sure everyone else that day got the same treatment. Hope it's better now but if not cannot recommend to anybody.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d88ps View Post
Had spots all over. Absolutely no kissing because spots on face too. Maybe this account for her lousy attitude. Really, worst xp in geylang this year - does the absolute minimum and then less! No AR. You can see her face outside, same expression when go inside. I'm sure everyone else that day got the same treatment. Hope it's better now but if not cannot recommend to anybody.
bro u sure u refering to the rite FL?... and which day?
Old 08-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
d88ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did not see her the same day as the other review, was a while ago, but Willie's bro was sending her out to other appts that day. She had the same face going out... first time ever really disappointed at Willie's. Could be a different FL, but the description fits (except B instead of A and I don't remember coloured hair but could be - anyway Willie's bro called her 'Xiao Ye').
Old 08-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cpaint69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You might want to confirm first before you post, Xiao Ye and Xiao Ya are two different person altogether.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

They are not FL. They are full-time WL of a legal whore house.

I guess you two are referring to different WL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d88ps View Post
Could be a different FL, but the description fits (except B instead of A and I don't remember coloured hair but could be - anyway Willie's bro called her 'Xiao Ye').
Quote:

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
I think we are toking abt legal GL WL here and not FL.

For your info, any FL or streetwalkers cannot step into a legal whorehouse in GL for that matter.

No female other than the licence holder can step into any legal GL whorehouse except the yellow card workers.
Females cannot even deliver food to the legal GL whorehouse.

This rule is enforce very strictly by anti-vice.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
For your info, any FL or streetwalkers cannot step into a legal whorehouse in GL for that matter.

No female other than the licence holder can step into any legal GL whorehouse except the yellow card workers.
Females cannot even deliver food to the legal GL whorehouse.

This rule is enforce very strictly by anti-vice.
Wahh, bruddah, you sounded like you are an AV Officer, huh?

How about the mother of the OKT? Can she walks in to the whore house?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh, bruddah, you sounded like you are an AV Officer, huh?

How about the mother of the OKT? Can she walks in to the whore house?
Of course NO lah unless she is the licence holder.
Mother of OKT is not female meh?

I think you are aware that some lic holder in GL are women.
The male OKTs are merely working for them for a salary or profit sharing.

Mother of OKT also can use room for illegal biz like FLs mah.

Few years ago, one OKT rented one room to an FL and got his lic suspended.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:25 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP2010 View Post
According to my limited intel, XLJ is staying on ..
Good news for me & xlj supporters
Old 19-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Zhen Ni Leaving

Gather Zhen Ni shall be throwing in her yellow card this weds....
Old 21-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhen Ni Leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Gather Zhen Ni shall be throwing in her yellow card this weds....
I did rtf her last week. Her mood was great as she going back. Svc n frenliness did not drop

But I also rtf her house mate Mei Bao. She is quite Chio to me and frenly n good svc. An overall 7/10 from me.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I bonked Barbie girl in her Barbie world

Name: Barbie
House: L28 H31A
Province: Jiang Xi
Height: Abt 1.55-1.6m (Quite short & petite)
Weight: Abt 40-45Kg (Very light as I can carry & pump her)
Misc info: she mentioned she only worked for 2 weeks.

Face: 7/10
(I classify her as cute fair SYT girl. She looks very kawaii and young. Easily passable as a jc or poly girl. She is not those very pretty, gorgeous, feminine babe. Somehow she suits my SYT apetite so I am biased & give her slightly high ratings for looks dept.)

Body: 7.1/10
(Teenage, slim, tight, fair, well toned body build. No blemishes and no tattoo. No fats on her body at all. Her body is like a 15yo girl body as she is very small in size. I totally like her body build. She told me b4 she came to sg she went to hai nan island for tour thus she is a bit tanned.)

Boobs: 6.3/10
(Small natural A Cup boobs with slightly dark brown nipples. This is one of her flaws. As i prefer B to C cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her boobs is like those teenage girl's developing boobs.)

Pussy: 6.9/10
(Pinkish pussy on the inside. On the outside her labia is quite dark. No smell. I enjoyed painting her pussy. Her pussy hair area is quite rough as she shaved her pussy hair. Prefer smooth pussy surface though.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Quite SOP with some rabba rabba with soap foam on her body. Finish up with a short BBBJ. Feels shiok to see a young cute girl BBBJ me while i am standing. Was surprised she peed in front of me. She said she is used to peeing in front of customers. Felt quite kinky & turn on to see a girl peeing )

Catbath: 6.9/10
(Quite average. Not bad for a newbie la. She licked & sucked my nipples, body, thighs & legs.)

Frenching: 7.1/10
(Gentle, slow frenching with tongue action. Feels like frenching a shy teenage GF. Her tongue action is not very aggressive type. I prefer a more engaging type of frenching. Perhaps this is our first session & i have a feeling the frenching will gets better with more RTF.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(Her suction is not very strong. I like the way she blow air on my dick during BBBJ. I also like the way she swirl her tongue on the tip of my dick and used her tongue to lick from my balls to the tip of my dick and back to my balls. Feels nice & shiok esp seeing such a cute young teenage face sucking my dick . While BBBJ me she also used her fingers to tickle my body.)

AR: Nil

FJ: 7/10
(The overall FJ feel is like making love with a shy, cute teenage GF. Barbie moaned softly & shyly. Not those exagerating fake moans. We did in cow girl, missionary, doggie, spoon positions. As she was very light i carried her & pumped her. feels very shiok. As she is very short compared to my height, in doggie position she wore her heels as I pumped her from the back. I like girls to wear heels when i pump her in doggie position. Finally i cannot tahan and released my sperm in missionary position.)

GFE: 7/10
(Her KC is still not strong. But we have a great time chatting.)

RTF: Maybe when i crave for making love with teenage cute girl

Btw heard from Willie Xiao La Jiao retired Never get to bonk her

Didn't manage to see another newbie Si ling. Saw Mei Bao. Not my type as she is quite meaty.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

thanks for sharing bro
Old 15-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: XiaoQiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Little Bridge to Paradise

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A (House of Willie)
Misc Info - Used to be a dancer in Nite Club and a buddy of XLJ

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Is Xiao Qiao an A cup? I got her today and she's bigger than an A. At least a B and rather firm boobs that are nice to hold. Extremely smooth fair skin.

A very very wet girl. She was thoroughly lubricated from her own juices by the time I finished painting. My bro easily slipped into her pussy. Pussy is loose already, no longer tight.

She's more towards cute than pretty IMHO. Even her behavious is abit cutesy. Reminds me of an anime girl. Rather Malaysian Chinese kind of looks and she speaks Cantonese.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: XiaoQiao

I am not surprised if her frontal assets have since grown ... I have done her quite sometime ago and I did not RTF as I failed to realize the OFE during my session with her ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Is Xiao Qiao an A cup? I got her today and she's bigger than an A. At least a B and rather firm boobs that are nice to hold. Extremely smooth fair skin.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1