The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ilovemilf12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does Gu Dian Mei ren provide AR services? Since she is heavy flavoured.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Which xuan Xuan is this bro?
Sorry my bad bro! I meant to write Rian Ruan. I'll edit my post. Thanks.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Visited GDMR finally after 5 years of hearing about her on this forum. Service very good very commando. Face looks milfy but not bad. Better puts younger girls to shame she has a perky ass, slight hint of abs and ample boobs. Worth a try for those who haven’t.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Not an expert but they looked and felt natural. Big and soft, like pillows.
i texted her, but no reply sigh.
Old 22-04-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Here is my detailed MR for GDMR whom I visited recently. She is apparently a ‘legend’ who was on our shores years ago.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/gu-dian-mei-ren-massage/

Location: Got bus stop in front of building. Can also wait while eating BKT.

Looks: Probably the oldest ML that I have visited, but she is attractive for her age. Definitely for MILF lovers. Resembles photos in SLG ad.

Body: Beautiful body with huge zhut-table racks, which she is proud to show off. However, tummy got ugly stretch marks. She wore sexily (first gown then bikini) and invited me to peel them off. From then on, it was FN and good roaming signal. Clean shaven pussy.

Sensual: Showered for me and action started right away. I was there for HJ but she grabbed my sausage and put in her mouth without warning. Took me by surprise. BBBJ continued in front of the mirror, on the bed while on all fours, and then flipped over and CIM. Sucking was slow, strong, thorough …. she went all out to please.

Massage: Got strength. Not piano for sure. At this point, she used her HP a lot but I was OK with it. In and out total 50 mins.

Attitude: Nice lady who is easy to talk to. Maciam visiting a mistress.

RTM: Yes, if I am in need of an erotic session. She mentioned that her regulars usually pay her more, probably referring to the FS that some bros mentioned previously.
Old 22-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
vrterjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to share a Chiobu XMM (In my eyes ).

Location: Discrete. Near MRT. Shared unit with one other but shower room within room. Have a large carpark opposite.
Looks: 10/10 (Cute Xiao Mei Mei. Love her smile)
Body: 8/10 (Pettie. Not for Boobs lovers)
BBBJ: 9/10 (One of the best I had)
GFE: 10/10 (Will bath with you and very friendly)
Massage: 7/10 (Soft rubbing, Catbathing with water)
RTM: Definitely. 😄
Feels like a FWB for me. Very friendly girl. Do take good care of her.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-yangyang/
Old 22-04-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/huan-le-dou-massage/
Looks: Mid-late 20s? Imo, considered good looking.
Body: Guess to be B, slim, petite. Nice proportions overall.
Massage: For a petite lady, her massage is good (uses elbows). Feels nice when she sits on my back.
Sensual: Same as other bros, starts with touches for HDLY. Well aware that she is vanilla but when asked to roam top, can see that she wasn’t so willing. but…she accommodates to my request to go slow and the feeling of her cuddling topless beside while stroking was nice too. No moans during HJ for a change. GFE was somewhat lacking after unloading. Having read MRs on her, i was cautious with her or maybe even too sensitive, feels like i’m low key chased out after unloading.
RTM: Idk. Small head say go back for more, and I like her bod. Big head say go try someone else. Imagining doing more with her sends blood to the wrong area.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/
Joined in the hype and visited Baozi.
Location: Discreet, around 5min unsheltered walk. Ample parking for drivers.
Looks: Is her in the blue top photo. With minimal or no makeup when i was there.
Body: Thought i had big enough hands but i was wrong. Big, soft and overflows when i tried to cup them.
Massage: Imo, she can massage, but you need to tell her. Else, seems to focus more on unloading.
Sensual: SOP. With those boobs, i didn’t need much help.
RTM: Yes, but after she had settled down.
Old 22-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika View Post
Massage: For a petite lady, her massage is good (uses elbows). Feels nice when she sits on my back.
Sensual: Same as other bros, starts with touches for HDLY. Well aware that she is vanilla but when asked to roam top, can see that she wasn’t so willing. but…she accommodates to my request to go slow and the feeling of her cuddling topless beside while stroking was nice too. No moans during HJ for a change. GFE was somewhat lacking after unloading. Having read MRs on her, i was cautious with her or maybe even too sensitive, feels like i’m low key chased out after unloading.
RTM: Idk. Small head say go back for more, and I like her bod. Big head say go try someone else. Imagining doing more with her sends blood to the wrong area.

Looks: Is her in the blue top photo. With minimal or no makeup when i was there.
Body: Thought i had big enough hands but i was wrong. Big, soft and overflows when i tried to cup them.
Massage: Imo, she can massage, but you need to tell her. Else, seems to focus more on unloading.

Oh I thought Bao Zi has been here for awhile, still not settled down?
Old 22-04-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:

seen alot MR for baozi. several says she is more of the one in blue pic

so hows the body like next to big boobs? mini elephant to get such?
Old 22-04-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw reviews saying SLG Abby https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-abby/ can do sports science style massage. Any other MLs comparable?
Old 22-04-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Oh I thought Bao Zi has been here for awhile, still not settled down?
The hype seems real and feels like she is overwhelmed. Back to back continuous sessions on the day i visited, but not to the extend of double booking yet. Almost got cancelled too.

Lesson learnt as a new guy, there’s always time to try after the hype. Else, try others.
Old 22-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Have been a while since i frequent ML but this girl
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-nancy/ has big firm natural Goods. .

Petite sized with HUGE knockers, that's all i can say.

But at $230 a pop its probably a no RTM for me unless everything is on the menu.

When i went she was washing about 20 towels so she probably has a huge fanbase, which makes booking harder.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 23-04-2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old 22-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
seen alot MR for baozi. several says she is more of the one in blue pic

so hows the body like next to big boobs? mini elephant to get such?
Her dress was around her waist and I was distracted by those big soft pillows. My best guess is 1 SG dress size bigger than Dabao.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally tried ruirui
Pleasant and cute fair looking petite sized girl. Small boobs not for boob lovers but the nipple was nicely shaped. Had a good session with her and she was really nice and friendly too. Room was clean big and smells nice as well. Plenty of parking space depends on time of the day too.

Looking to rtm as really enjoyed her services which was surprisingly good.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The hype seems real and feels like she is overwhelmed. Back to back continuous sessions on the day i visited, but not to the extend of double booking yet. Almost got cancelled too.

Lesson learnt as a new guy, there’s always time to try after the hype. Else, try others.
Ah, I see. I also think base on the FR feedback after awhile she sounds overworked and not as as enthu as she first started.

Ok lah can understand since she get b2b bookings for whole day, or even days... can get tiring. I also waiting for the hype to die down.

Mean while I try others. =X
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1