The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
I mean she has subtly hinted at that before and she was actually the one that told me she used to work at a fuckjoint. With the current shop idk whether it's possible but who knows? She seems quite guarded also, always half assed SN. Probably will have to fork out quite a bit for fj tbh. I mean she is probably one of the better MLs around the area but I'd skip her if you want piak piak without kenna carrot cut
Yeah you're right. When I saw the shop setting, was quite doubtful that they'll offer fj. I also can't book the really late time slots so I guess it's quite difficult to get it. That being said, the prices she quoted quite chop carrot. Her BM also nothing special, maybe one time see her nice tits enough alr. Think subsequently just go for hj then can build chemistry slowly and see how it goes
Old 03-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao_boy View Post
Yeah you're right. When I saw the shop setting, was quite doubtful that they'll offer fj. I also can't book the really late time slots so I guess it's quite difficult to get it. That being said, the prices she quoted quite chop carrot. Her BM also nothing special, maybe one time see her nice tits enough alr. Think subsequently just go for hj then can build chemistry slowly and see how it goes
Find a day and try to get the 1am slots. She always damn desperate at around this time so maybe can. Sometimes you walk around her shop area at like 12 she will auto michat you ask you why you around her shop and shit. Tbh, I wont waste time she damn guarded below. I think its because she has worked at this joint for only a few months only so a bit wary. I know becky 100% wont fj but will keep telling you to come down to talk. If you rly want fj from this joint I suggest you try the pig in makeup, always see her free
Old 03-07-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Find a day and try to get the 1am slots. She always damn desperate at around this time so maybe can. Sometimes you walk around her shop area at like 12 she will auto michat you ask you why you around her shop and shit. Tbh, I wont waste time she damn guarded below. I think its because she has worked at this joint for only a few months only so a bit wary. I know becky 100% wont fj but will keep telling you to come down to talk. If you rly want fj from this joint I suggest you try the pig in makeup, always see her free
Can't do late night slots cos of wife at home. Hahaha I'm not interested in the rest at all. Shall take things one step at a time and see how it goes since I'm not rushing for a fj with her as her hj is good enough. Hopefully will have good news to share with you next time
Old 03-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the big boobs Coco at that tcm bro?

Quote:
Can't do late night slots cos of wife at home. Hahaha I'm not interested in the rest at all. Shall take things one step at a time and see how it goes since I'm not rushing for a fj with her as her hj is good enough. Hopefully will have good news to share with you next time
Old 03-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is this the big boobs Coco at that tcm bro?
That's right bro
Old 03-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I tried C*c* and her hj and body really solid. The max she quoted was bj only so was wondering whether she offers more to regulars or what
Which coco? Is it lucky?
Old 03-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which coco? Is it lucky?
Not lucky bro. This one at TCM shop
Old 03-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah I tried C*c* and her hj and body really solid. The max she quoted was bj only so was wondering whether she offers more to regulars or what
I tried her before also. She is legit 9/10 pretty, 9/10 solid boobs, 9/10 legit hourglass body shape, legit soft spoken. Massage wise I would say not bad, better than many other ML. But too expensive, if I rmb correctly, it was 50 for hj, 100 for hj+top roam, 150 for bj. I think fj will have bah, that time I visited her was 1030pm and they closed alr, i went in from the backdoor.

But I only visited once, due to the price. I rather visit syt vietnam ml.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I tried her before also. She is legit 9/10 pretty, 9/10 solid boobs, 9/10 legit hourglass body shape, legit soft spoken. Massage wise I would say not bad, better than many other ML. But too expensive, if I rmb correctly, it was 50 for hj, 100 for hj+top roam, 150 for bj. I think fj will have bah, that time I visited her was 1030pm and they closed alr, i went in from the backdoor.

But I only visited once, due to the price. I rather visit syt vietnam ml.
Agree that shop is exp. At 150 usually would have fj already. So far I’ve had 3 different ml from that shop and all seems to be quite young. But c*c* seems to be the best ml there.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6459 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelo View Post
MNZ is fully book till 11pm woh
I tried to book yesterday she said she was busy (July 02)

I managed to booked her this morning and was her first customer.

My FR - Super GFE, Super Squirter (countless, maybe more than 10 times, in addition 3-4 times just by hugging, frenching); managed to make her cum 5-7 times while FJ. (note: she has a sensitive clit and gets excited easily)

Manage to spend more than an hour with her since her next customer is not due to arrive for a couple of hours. It is more worth it, I wish more MLs were like MNZ.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post

My FR - Super GFE, Super Squirter (countless, maybe more than 10 times, in addition 3-4 times just by hugging, frenching); managed to make her cum 5-7 times while FJ. (note: she has a sensitive clit and gets excited easily)

Manage to spend more than an hour with her since her next customer is not due to arrive for a couple of hours. It is more worth it, I wish more MLs were like MNZ.
Yah MNZ though meaty but seriously. When u f her and she squirt all over you. Wow that feeling

And her squirting seems more real than those under C or Molly. Hers is really uncontrollable squirting and just keeps flowing and flowing
Old 03-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
gagag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share contact thanks
Old 03-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

😂😂say lucky not receiving customers😂😂 i go find MeiNaZhi still see her Lucky with customers leh.

😋😋too bad i nt Lucky Fan club ticket $55+$150 i nt enogh $$$ to buy😋😋 can only join Meinazhi fan club🍌🍌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomekick View Post
As far as I know, Lucky has stopped receiving customers during this period of time, and will return to China early, because the policy has changed, you will not have the opportunity to meet her again, even if you have an appointment with her, if she does not accept you, it is your own problem. After all, there is a problem there. Nearby are running 55 + 150 this price do not specifically slander others
Old 03-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
hafiz11 is one of the Best!hafiz11 is one of the Best!hafiz11 is one of the Best!hafiz11 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betogo View Post
.....warning no playing 69 with MNZ u will be stunned by her juice that flow out.... just try her.... reali a gem
hi bro. can pm location and contact? hehe
Old 03-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh if Mnz everyday like that super squirt hope she not get dehydrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1