The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 31-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Haven't seen any CL's posting of Wendy in my short stay here, so thought I'll put it up as she looks pretty hot.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2675984937.html

Quite a few photos in her website, so chances of photoshopping everything seems unlikely. Personally find her pretty hot!

http://femmewendy.multiply.com/

On a separate note, anyone hooked up with Dasha lately? Tried SMSing her last week...once no reply, second time reply once and radio silence. Asked if she prefers me to call instead but also never reply...
Really smoking hot !!

Dasha.....always play hard to get......
Old 31-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
germster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG Wendy is hot! Any FR of her here ?
Old 31-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jamessean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=talismann;6516989]Haven't seen any CL's posting of Wendy in my short stay here, so thought I'll put it up as she looks pretty hot.

Quite a few photos in her website, so chances of photoshopping everything seems unlikely. Personally find her pretty hot!

She is as per her pics...no photoshop.....curvy at all the right places...more of a bottom...if you are looking for a top, then she is not the one..
Old 31-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AlterPuppet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionger View Post
Misaki is a good choice...very pretty and fair, just like any other asian chicks you see on the streets. And her tool is of a decent size too...but the best part i love about her is her boobs, soft and big, can just suck on it all day
Mostly agree. Misaki looks great, has a fantastic body (naturally slim and fit, love her midriff) and has amazing boobs. Also looks and acts very feminine alhthough she actually prefers to top (and she can cum a lot if she has not had sex for a while).

Downsides:
- Tool not that big. Thick but quite short.
- Young, but already a complete pro: difficult to get freebies or extra shots.
- Hotel she stayed at recently was not great. Discrete entrance but small room (which she as sharing with Abhie and Michelle).

Right now most LBs seem to have a really hard time getting visas to many places (HK and also Singapore) and customers, so they need to take all the business they can get. Good thing is that you can get good prices, but many of them are tired and/or in a bad mood.
Old 31-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro reason is why must they lie got boobs.. Am jus thinkin of weather tat $200 spent is worth to pay for an xd or cd.. If their service is orientated, wil be mind giving a shot..
very true i agree wit u..
Old 31-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof View Post
if u read thru the older posts, there were quite a few gd FR on mulan, but just looking at her pics, can c she no boobs, but definitely big cock. well if u r into big cock n dont mind the boobs.
i think quite a lot with no boobs (CD or XD u call them) cumming mainly frm indo, pinoy mostly have big boobs for u to play wif
Bro it's not about the service.. it's about the cost for an crossdresser payin too much for their service..
Old 31-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

AlterPuppet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOxlong View Post
I can assure you that the model-like Macy was not sharing a room with Lorin earlier this week. She was sharing with two LBs who had just received graduate diplomas in photo editing, airbrushing and photoshop, which they clearly had both received distinctions in. Lorin was not there - she is good though perhaps past her best.
Actually bro, it could be possible. Met Lorin last week and she was sharing room with a couple of other LBs. Did not get a good luck at them but one could have been Macy.

Lorin still mostly her old self, but agree may be not so much longer. Face starting to age without make-up and she is developing the strange big butt that some LBs get ~30. But her boobs and tool are still great and her skin absolutely amazing, i think she has the best skin of all LBs I have ever met (only Liisa and Claudia are close. Service stellar and obviously very experienced after all these years.
But she seems a bit depressed this time. Not as playful and energetic as before. I think money problems, she said that she had trouble getting clients at her normal rate and problems with going to hong kong (where her regulars pay a lot more). May be she is afraid her career over soon and no future...
Old 01-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Haven't seen any CL's posting of Wendy in my short stay here, so thought I'll put it up as she looks pretty hot.

On a separate note, anyone hooked up with Dasha lately? Tried SMSing her last week...once no reply, second time reply once and radio silence. Asked if she prefers me to call instead but also never reply...
one word...LOUSY...manly voice, very poor service...lazy...small dick cant get hard...
Old 01-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drumby mullnigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
one word...LOUSY...manly voice, very poor service...lazy...small dick cant get hard...
Bro which LB were you referring to?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luvtrans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i thought i saw someone post a fr on kimasia and cocktail recently, now it is gone
Old 01-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

jackie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof View Post
if u read thru the older posts, there were quite a few gd FR on mulan, but just looking at her pics, can c she no boobs, but definitely big cock. well if u r into big cock n dont mind the boobs.
i think quite a lot with no boobs (CD or XD u call them) cumming mainly frm indo, pinoy mostly have big boobs for u to play wif
hahaha i had this problem also and i realise there is WULAN and MULAN.

WULAN is the hotter one, with big tool and big boobs
Old 02-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, i had actuallyly posted an FR about Wendy / Femme at the ladyboys to be cautious of thread. she is nothing but a money grabber, cant get hard and rushes thru her services. she should really be avoided
Old 02-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes there was one - in the ladyboys to be cautious of thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtrans View Post
i thought i saw someone post a fr on kimasia and cocktail recently, now it is gone
Old 02-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
germster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekewl View Post
bro, i had actuallyly posted an FR about Wendy / Femme at the ladyboys to be cautious of thread. she is nothing but a money grabber, cant get hard and rushes thru her services. she should really be avoided

Thanks bro. I did read the thread but can't really remember them all hahaha.But she's looking really hot in the photos
Old 02-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3038 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdune View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by icekewl View Post
Thanks for the warning guys...and it came just in time. Phew...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1