The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Funny weekend with a few "kelong" result...
Those who had bet heavily on top teams now bite the dust [Cantonese say: "NGUUM DUMP"
Old 02-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
What a nice results all over this sat to welcome 2012..

Pool 3pts
Manure 0pts
Chelski 0pts
Spurs 1pts
Arse....ah nvm..cannot have everything in the world.

If we can't perform..we need these results cumming our way
Hahaha... really nice to see this sort of results. It was really priceless to see the old man's face when they lost to Blackburn Now with Rooney having problem off the pitch is such too good to be true. Looks like Man City can be beaten after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan
Funny weekend with a few "kelong" result...
Now we are just 2 points from 4th spot.

I only hope that SG keeps fit for the rest of the season . Also hoping every Liverpool player will keep on scoring goals and in the right direction. Time for AC to make his mark if not I will really feel sorry for him.

Looks like the FA don't give Suarez a chance at all. But It is good for him to take a short break for the time being.

I am hoping for the next match we can get some positive results.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Copied fm the LFC forum

As a neutral, my disgust with the Suarez report

First off, lets start by saying I'm not a Liverpool fan. Im a Cardiff City fan but my father is a Liverpool fan so he uses the account for LFC TV and I use it to view the forums as they are quite active and a lot of current news is on here.

Also, Happy New Years!!

Anyway, last night, given my interest in football and the politics of it, I read the FA's report on the Suarez/Evra issue. I was absolutely flabbergasted by some of the wording and terminology used by the FA within it.

It says in summary 'We believed Evra's account of events to be more credible and therefore we've decided to side with him'.

My issues with that are;

* Suarez had to go through an interpreter to get his side of events across
* Suarez's cultural difference was ignored
* The so called experts were not at all experts in Uruguayan Spanish
* Evra is a known liar to the FA

My worry with this is that other players will see the FA only need the word of 'one player' and therefore use this to their gain. I mean, hypothetically, what is to stop someone like Yaya Toure putting in a complaint saying he was racially abused by someone like Gerrard now? As long as Toure put together a better account of events and kept it all together on the advice of his solicitor then quite frankly Gerrard doesn't stand a chance. This could apply to anyone in the league. It puts a whole cloud on football and leaves hundreds of PL players open to false complaints.

The whole 'balance of probabilities' conviction is borderline stupid. Racism is a crime. Crime should be dealt with in a criminal court and not in a civil court. It is of my opinion that if the FA truly do believe Suarez is guilty that they refer this to the criminal court for it to be dealt with in a fair and just way.

The FA are no experts when it comes to actual serious crimes. They are there to solve minor discrepancies such as fouls, card issuing and so forth.

I do not believe Suarez is guilty. There is no conclusive video evidence to say he is and I watched the game and I am of the opinion Evra has fabricated the story purely because Suarez tormented him all game. Twice Suarez has totally bullied Manchester United's defence, once cutting straight through to assist Kuyt.

The FA have sort of left me bemused with football to be perfectly honest. The whole case stinks of bias and corruption. All through the report you can instantly see that they are leaning towards the side of Evra. There is nothing in favour of Suarez, just everything completely against him to portray him as something extremely bad.

As far as I'm concerned, I would take this to court.

Why?

Because;

1) You either are racist (100%) or you are not racist (0%)

A balance of probabilities suggest they think he maybe racist. The fact is, with something so serious as this, maybe isn't good enough. A definite answer is needed. Suarez has been given a 100% racist tag on the basis of probability which is a 0-99% decision and therefore it cannot be totally fact!

The guy down the street may be a murderer. It doesn't mean he should be branded as one.

To brand someone a racist when there is not 100% conclusive evidence is massively wrong and could destroy a persons life.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Copied fm the LFC Forum, a good summary of the FA Commission's findings

From what I can work out:

Suarez fouled Evra. At the corner Evra challenged him over this foul, beginning the conversation with an offensive phrase.

Suarez replied by shrugging and saying either 'Why are you complaining, it was a normal foul', or 'because you are black'. First of all, I would suggest that the first comment is something you would shrug at whereas the second comment is not. Also, the phrase Evra claimed Suarez uttered struck both the language experts as an unusual one. The sort of thing that I would suggest could be composed by a non-native Spanish speaker like Evra, perhaps, but unlikely to be done so by a native, Suarez.

It seems fairly certain now that Evra replied something along the lines of 'I'm going to kick/punch you'.

Suarez replied either by saying 'I dont talk to blacks' or by telling him to shut up and making a gesture. This would presumably be backed up by video evidence either way, so I cant really comment. Either way though, it simply depends on who's story you believe.

Evra then replied again saying he'd punch Suarez, to which Suarez allegedly replied 'okay, Blackie, blackie, blackie'. I would find it surprising that nobody in the vicinity of the conversation would hear this taunt. 'Negro' uttered in normal conversation could easily be missed by a blatant taunt like 'dale, negro, negro, negro' would be unusual and unlikely to be missed by other nearby players. Suarez does not think the conversation advanced beyond Evra claiming to be about to punch him a second time, or at least does not mention it.

At this point Suarez appears to pinch Suarez arm. Cultural experts claim this would be a highly unusual action as a racist taunt. Evra claims it was a reference to his black skin colour whereas Suarez seems to claim it was simply a cheeky gesture, which was blatantly an attempt to wind Evra up further quite innocently, though he didn't claim that.

The ref called them over and basically told them to calm down. As they walked off, Suarez put his hand on the back of Evra's head in what was a way intended to irritate Evra, and he pushed it off. Again the ref tells them to calm down.

At some point another conversation happens in which Evra says 'dont touch me, South American' (allegedly) and Suarez says 'porque Negro' or 'porque tu est Negro'; that is 'why, black' or 'why? Because you are black?'. Either make sense and neither contain racist undertones. For some reason which is not obvious to me, the comittee has decided that Evra said nothing and Suarez racially abused Evra again, despite there being no clear reason for him to do so.

They've also rejected evidence from Kuyt in which he was 'certain' that Evra claimed the ref only booked him because he was black, on the basis Evra denied it and Marriner didn't hear it. I find this somewhat bizarre and they are in effect calling Kuyt a liar.

All in all there seems very little evidence either way, but Suarez version of events to me actually seems more plausible and believeable on the basic facts and limited evidence. I dont know why Evra would claim otherwise but it shouldn't be up to the defence to give a reason for this. I dont understand how they can have enough evidence which is not massively circumstancial to accept he is guilty.

They have found him guilty on the 'basis of probability' they say. For such a serious accusation and punishment, which will have huge ramifications for Suarez, this is not good enough. The evidence has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty, which it does not. There is a reason our justice system works on this basis.

I can actually understand how they could believe that Evra is telling the truth and not Suarez. However, I am struggling to work out how they can conclusively claim that Suarez is guilty and deserves punishment, though I havent seen the video evidence.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

appears that Evra insulted Suarez's family!!...

Mr Evra told us that he began the conversation by saying "Concha de tu hermana". Mr Evra's evidence was that this is a phrase used in Spanish like when you say "******* hell" in English, but the literal translation is "your sister's pussy". Mr Suarez did not hear Mr Evra say this. One of the video clips that we have seen, taken from a close up angle behind the
goal, does appear to support Mr Evra's evidence that he started the conversation with this comment.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

former liverpool defender gary ablett as died at the age 0f 46,rest in peace gary and ynwa.
Liverpool Football Club were today saddened to learn of the death of former player Gary Ablett, who passed away on Sunday night after a 16-month battle with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
appears that Evra insulted Suarez's family!!...

Mr Evra told us that he began the conversation by saying "Concha de tu hermana". Mr Evra's evidence was that this is a phrase used in Spanish like when you say "******* hell" in English, but the literal translation is "your sister's pussy". Mr Suarez did not hear Mr Evra say this. One of the video clips that we have seen, taken from a close up angle behind the
goal, does appear to support Mr Evra's evidence that he started the conversation with this comment.
Exactly, what makes one sort of insult worse than another? I remember Zidane was provoked into the world cup headbutt because of something similar. Yet he becomes the villain.

I'm all for kicking racism out of football but you pin it on a non-English speaker speaking in another language. That's a sham and the campaign is going to lose all credibility.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
former liverpool defender gary ablett as died at the age 0f 46,rest in peace gary and ynwa.
This is a sad day. I remember him for his work in our Reserves team. If I get my facts right, Jay Spearing was from the side that won the Reserves League. We won one of the 2 Reserves League. In the time when Rafa didn't get a lot of transfer funds, I was hoping our Reserve team would provide some fresh blood. Think Pongolle-Sinama and the other french kid he came with were in the reserve team too then.

According to Wikipedia;

In the summer of 2002, Ablett moved into coaching, taking up a post as the coach of Everton's under-17 side. He worked as part of the club's youth academy for several years until the summer of 2006, when he returned to his first club, taking the vacant job of Liverpool F.C. Reserves team coach, replacing Paco Herrera.[7] The same career opportunities were not available at Everton with Andy Holden firmly established as reserve-team manager.

In April 2008, under Ablett's guidance, Liverpool's reserves were crowned champions of the Premier Reserve League North, and the following month they became national champions after a play-off final victory against Aston Villa's reserves.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

sad day for liverpool...

R.I.P. Gary Ablett...

YWNA
Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Exactly, what makes one sort of insult worse than another? I remember Zidane was provoked into the world cup headbutt because of something similar. Yet he becomes the villain.

I'm all for kicking racism out of football but you pin it on a non-English speaker speaking in another language. That's a sham and the campaign is going to lose all credibility.

"Luis Suarez gave "unreliable" and "inconsistent" evidence."
"Mr Evra was a credible witness."

They came to conclusion because they chose to believe one's words and not the other's...
The vedict released further confirmed tat the FA is a big fucking joke..

Suarez is simply a victim of the FA's big wayang.... to show tat they're "seriously" fighting racist, and at the same time can please tat red nose old man...

Just hope tat Suarez doesn't walk away from BPL...
Old 03-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

"Luis Suarez gave "unreliable" and "inconsistent" evidence."
"Mr Evra was a credible witness."

They came to conclusion because they chose to believe one's words and not the other's...
The jokers sitting on the FA board are SAF's cronies........ maybe Henry should start putting his own people into the FA to give LFC some leverage over SAF.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone gotta be responsible for what he/she said be it his own country or another country. Know the country's culture/law/rules etc.

The evidence said he said this word 7 times in 2mins...which was not denied by LS himself - i guess that's it.

Its like trying to say KLK to the indians (no offence all indian bros) and see what the men in blue charge you with even if you are foreigners and saying this for fun.

That's why everytime i travel overseas, i do a research on the countrys' habit and do's and dont's.

Even as a true red in my heart..i can't condone such actions anyway...if evidence found it to be true..then it's true..dont watch to many movies saying there's grey area

Am going to South africa end of this month for a 2 month business stay - hope i come back alive abiding their regulations
Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

Just hope tat Suarez doesn't walk away from BPL...
I won't blame him if he did man.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Next match

Manchester City Vs Liverpool

My prediction 1 - 2

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview...317934?cc=4716

Hope our lads can continue to maintian the form that we have against Newcastle .

With Suarez available again , looks like AC is going to be on the bench again. Hope CB and SG gets to start this time .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 03-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirambi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I won't blame him if he did man.
I would be glad if he stays away from football. The game doesnot need players like him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1