The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

bro kengarou..don be sad....cheer up.... u wasted it so u have to juz move on.... pls don feel sad...sorry that yest when u call me, i cant talk long becoz the maid was approaching my car n giving me a blow...so not so nice to kena blow n talk to u at the same time right?..hahaah

to bro...shoot to target...how come u get so many contact in DIA?...i think my photo cannot make it la...u should be good looking...mind to share some easy one with me also?...i will divide with bro kengarou...ahhahahha

and for all the seniors here..can u all pls help to up bro kengarou point?...he is 0?...very poor thing right?.... he is trying hard...pls up his point n show him some encouragement..... thank you!!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

was at Lucky plaza on Sunday.
wow it full of Pinoys!!!!
too bad was with wife n kids..or else....
Old 10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

to bro...shoot to target...how come u get so many contact in DIA?...i think my photo cannot make it la...u should be good looking...mind to share some easy one with me also?...i will divide with bro kengarou...ahhahahha

Actually also not so easy. When u sent them a msg they will scan thru ur profile n wen they really like u then they will reply u. So far my hunting rate is only 60%. I just find out some of them stay very near my place so i intend to pass them away.

Rules of bonking maids.
1. Do not eat n shit at ur own place.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
and for all the seniors here..can u all pls help to up bro kengarou point?...he is 0?...very poor thing right?.... he is trying hard...pls up his point n show him some encouragement..... thank you!!
I up him sometime ago ..

Seems somebody keep zapping him ..

So did I get zapped .. and now prefer to keep my silence ..

Cheers
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

bro shoot to target....

shoot it at me man..ahhaha...i dun mind trying n update u of the final score...at least never watch live also know the end result ma...ahhah

if u dun mind juz share some with me..then will roughly know which area is ur homegrown..then i will pass some away match for u ok?...deal?
Old 10-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ken...you have to stop feeling so moody ok. Seriously, treat this as side dish kinda thing. Don't make it a part of your real life.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro shoot to target....

shoot it at me man..ahhaha...i dun mind trying n update u of the final score...at least never watch live also know the end result ma...ahhah

if u dun mind juz share some with me..then will roughly know which area is ur homegrown..then i will pass some away match for u ok?...deal?
I stay somewhere near to the vn embassy. When free time i get to see alot of vn ladies there to extend their passport or other things. Those who wan the maids or pinas contact can pm me. But i now oversea cannot also on sbf, the network here damn suck up man
Old 10-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
58cmmcwbme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These ladies are like from a different planet, friendly and nice to talk. Once you've made contact and establish a connection, the oysters in the ocean are all there for grabs!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rxzer86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post

Actually also not so easy. When u sent them a msg they will scan thru ur profile n wen they really like u then they will reply u. So far my hunting rate is only 60%. I just find out some of them stay very near my place so i intend to pass them away.

Rules of bonking maids.
1. Do not eat n shit at ur own place.
what's DIA?
Old 11-12-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Bro kengarou, Pls dun get dishearted. Gd days ahead waiting 4 u. I managed 2 get few more pinas contact even i m not in sg land. Thanks to DIA, will arrange 2 mit them once i reach the sgland. Trust me i will pass you a easy 1 to u. Cheers

Thanks bro for the encouragement , really appreciate when I feeling so down lately. An easy one for me ? I just hope so bro, you seem too good with maids . I kept bumping into walls and more walls ,and yet can't get one for a long time now. Cheers bro!
Old 11-12-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

DIA stands for DateInAsia It is a website where you can find lots of pinay maids. The full URL is DateInAsia.com - Home of Singles in Asia. Asian Dating and Personals.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro shoot to target....

3 maids contact 4 u bro. Hope u can do something abt it n post FR if u succeed to bonk them. U can pass 1 to bro kengarou here. Cheers
Old 11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
DIA stands for DateInAsia It is a website where you can find lots of pinay maids. The full URL is DateInAsia.com - Home of Singles in Asia. Asian Dating and Personals.
Another Web i suggest to go...Tagged
i just got reward there.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acet View Post
end up i am bonking the house lady after that when her husband left for work. >,>
U damn lucky!

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros sorry for dissappearing for so long had internet problems then overseas for holiday so now i'm back to give a detail report on everything since my first BBBJ from a maid (lets call her H) on the 22nd to now

Anyway after i sent her to LP went clubbing and got wasted. next morning wake up realise got 3 messages from H on my phone. quickly chiong through and reply. after like 4 hrs reply came through and she ask if free to call. so call and start chit chatting. slowly go to yesterday romp at staircase. tell her how shiok it was how i loved it (general icing etc). anyway like this chit chat for the next couple of days.

but at the same time i was also in contact with this one from DIA and arranged to meet her. anyway i was a bit scared cos the DIA profile no photo and dunno what to expect.so was waiting at LP at the camera shop infront of mac when call came from her (lets call her B). i looked around and saw this MILF type there. Big in all the right places immediate steam. anyway quick approach and brought her for lunch. this one was a bit problem cos she the religious type and anti-alcohol. so i wondering how sia then just try luck walk around arm on her shoulder. everynow and then hand hit her breast. nothing so i got a bit bold and lowered hand to rest on her breast. at this she push me away and give the standrd notti boy squeal. dam low feeling so after that no more advance. later at night sms her say sorry and all that arrange another meeting.

anyway 3 days after this H called asking if i free to meet so i said ok and we went to bugis area. she cam wearing a dress untill kness and a jacket see only steam so i ask her go for movie and she said ok so bring her 2012. heng it weekday and her employer hol so she can come out and theatre quite empty. so got couples seat and settled in. once lights dim hand land on her leg and begin the journey liao. slowly work up her smooth leg and massage all the way. by the time movie start hand already touching her upper thighs.

then with no lights hand move further and reach paradise soon. can feel the heat as i rubbed her pussy through her panties and decided to try and make her cum. so start wit little circles where i guess her clit was and rubbed the rest gently with occasional squeeze. she grab my arm lean into me and close eyes partly. i took this as a sign and pulled her crotchband aside and quickly pushed one finger inside. at this she moaned and grabbed my arm harder. immediately establish a rythm in and out in and out all the while thumb on her clit. but can imagine soon hand cramping and she nvr cum yet.

heng couples seat plus we at the back so stand her up change position sit down and attack again. this time can go faster and harder. soon she close and i reach other hand over and pinch her clit. she let out a squeal aand can feel her muscles clamp my hand. heng at the same time got explosion so covered up her squeal. by this time her panties had fallen around her legs on the floor when she got up and got touch my hotdog container so tio mustard stain! anyway she dam panicky no panties but i calm her say its sexy and dam hot and begin massaging her thighs and she soon realax.

when movie over i quickly take her panties and put in my pocket. by this time erection dam uncomfortable and nvr go down when stand obvious like hell she saw it and smiled and started rubbing and i asked if she can take care of it. she blushed and looked down but can tell she smiling so i quickly grab her and rush her out i knew i could not bother go to hotel so i dragged her to the handicap toilet which is pretty big when about to reach then realised no condom!

i stopped and told her and just like predicted she said dont want condom but heng not that out of control yet so chiong to 7-11 bought the 3 pack and dragged her in. once in push her against the wall french straight away and i ripped off her jacket threw it in a corner and my shirt followed. then i pulled her dress straps off and yanked it down to her stomach her bra quickly came off and i started sucking on her nipples like a hungry baby. by this time i knew it was just a hardcore quicky no need for much GFE or anything so i wasnt really gentle and bit her nipples ( not so hard) but hard enough to get a yelp. soon hands roam down her body and pull her dress up but it was too long and got in the way so break off nipple and pulled it down completely and she stepped out of it. as soon as she turned to hang it on the bar i quickly squatted and begin eating her from the back. after this i flipped her around for better access and continued chomping. by now she was very wet and with my tongue lips teeth and beard stubble she was about to cum again. when she grabbed my head and trapped me with her legs i knew it was time and i pushed one finger between my mouth and her pussy got it wet and slid it down to her asshole lightly running it around the rim. then when i thought it was time i shove one finger up her ass one from my other hand in her pussy and bit her clit. this time it was a scream and she pracitcally choked me with her legs before she released me.

as soon as i stood up she dropped down and my jeans and underwear were off before i knew it and next second my head was working past her mouth into her throat and i nearly blew it there but withstood. anyway she didnt stop and continued untill i blew my load in her mouth and this time she swallowed!!. the sight of her throat swallowing pplus the overall situaition and the fact she was masagin my balls meant i never went soft and was ready for action. quickly a condom was one she was bent over the sink and i slid home! the feeling was dam shiok she was tight and wet and i could feel my balls burning when it cam to a rest against her. slowly start the rythm and before long hardcore pounding problem she was moaning too much and i knew that it was trouble so i pulled out turned her around lifted her sat her ass on the sink edge and dove back in again this time my lips were locked on hers muffling any sound while i used her breasts as levrage to drive harder.soon i was close again and i began overdrive and actually banged so hard that i pushed her into the sink and she slipped in!! of course can imagine my dick went down with her and the sudden pain did me in. i blew my load while i tip toed and rammed in full length. counted 3 shots before i felt it stop and i carried her and sat on the toilet my dick still inside and kissed her massaging her back while she lightly grinded me....must have been like that for 5 mins once felt better she got off and i stood up threw condom in toilet peed and got dressed while she also peed. then helped her dress with her panties still in my pocket and once done i peeked around outside and once ascertain coast clear chiong to the kaya toast place and had a snack then there she told me why she came out today. her friend from her hometown was in singapore for the first time visiting and she was to take her around (lets call her friend M) so anyway i offered to take them around and what happens then is part 2 people....sorry about this over long post

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED

Last edited by master_fuzz; 11-12-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1