The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
He is known as a kok sucker...ke...ke...ke! He trying to get attention as he wanted to switch camp to be reds fan lor.
Oh well so I see this so called Mr P has this type of hobby. Well shall just put him in my ignore list as well.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Oh well so I see this so called Mr P has this type of hobby. Well shall just put him in my ignore list as well.
U too want my pee?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Bro dun need to response to a idiot ranting, he is a just a attention seeking whore. Update your AV by going to your CP setting and ignore function.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro dun need to response to a idiot ranting, he is a just a attention seeking whore. Update your AV by going to your CP setting and ignore function.
Ya agree

Anyway like to know who let that dog out ?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...02362651_n.jpg

See this photo and also what LS said in his facebook.

Luis Suarez
We lost and we are sad because we have made a big effort... Disappointed because everything is not that it seems...

Case close. LS made the fall guy and he accepted it, yet again.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Haha done that bro. I am at peace now..
Old 12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pirambis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Haha done that bro. I am at peace now..
you need my pee's now?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Almost zero creativity...no support to the lone striker....a lack of quality in the centre of the pitch...Downing and Kuyt utterly disappointing...a lack of impetus to recognise any of this early and change things from the bench...Kenny has to shoulder some responsibility in this regard...

YNWA
Good stuff you posted and I agreed with most you said.

Brilliant stuff by Barnes btw.

But we actually played Ok in the first half - nothing pretty but it was our game plan (and Glen was excellent on the right). It's only when we conceded that we showed no desire to get back into the match, not hustling, no tracking. That was poor.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this one especially for our 'beloved' Mr P...we still luvs u small boy

Evra's beauty of a tackle on Rio..

It is really great to see these two colliding with each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnia
Downing had done nothing to warrant a start in a game as big as this...Carroll had done nothing to warrant dropping to the bench in favour of either Henderson/Kuyt...Henderson has never looked like a no.10 or class RM...

That being the case before kick-off, it was very much same old, same old:

Almost zero creativity...no support to the lone striker....a lack of quality in the centre of the pitch...Downing and Kuyt utterly disappointing...a lack of impetus to recognise any of this early and change things from the bench...Kenny has to shoulder some responsibility in this regard...

Totally agree with you on your analysis . Downing was non existence , our midfield collapse , When AC came on it was made worse. Sorry but I really can't see myself supporting AC anymore . His passing was horrible . His ball control was equally bad . Simple basic skills he can't even perform for a $35 million price tag. Only Johnson ; Suarez and Reina deserve to wear the Liverpool t-shirt.

I must say King KD must take some blame too for the defeat . He went in with the wrong game plan and wrong selection of players . He is too defensive . We lack a creative midfielder. Why didn't he use CB and Maxi in the starting lineup ? Why there was not much support for Suarez upfront ?

I must agree that Man U were the better team . They played the game and did not give us the chance to have corners and setpieces.

The only thing I enjoyed the game was seeing Evra's face when Suarez scores the goal . It was so priceless.

See the last few minutes of this clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoj...02-2012_sport#

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...arez-i-m-sorry

LS has apologized..

May it been by his own wanting or told by the club, its should be over and we should just focus on the future...

Forget last night game for now.. We have a big final in 2 weeks time and hopefully everything is sorted out by then and we can celebrate a silverware for some time...
Old 13-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a disappointing weekend.

Poor performance plus this Suarez thing will never go away.

I am very disappointed in Luis Suarez, stop adding fuel to the fire young man!

I just hope we go play 4-4-2 next weekend, we are piss poor with a lone man upfront. Reminded me of the Woy Hodgson era, sigh.
Old 13-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who does he think he is asking for Lfc to get rid of one of our players. What a hypocrite, he forgets what cantona did , was that in the traditions of best, charlton etc? Did you hear liverpool manager or players asking for him to be old? Ferguson is a disgrace
It seems LFC has fallen victim to SAF's mind game....... Luis Suarez's agent has released a statement in an interview with the Uruguay news that LS will be looking to quit LFC at the end of the season.... "his client felt victimised and was pressured into an apology by the LFC management.... and his client feels that it is impossible for him to carry on in a club where the trust is gone and feelings of animosity exists between him and the management."
Old 13-02-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I have always reiterate this, Fuckerson does have a great impact in the game.
He's been around too long, going against him is like swimming aimlessly in the Antarctic ocean.
Tts why he can't bear to give up his seat as yet.
Football is a entertainment arena not a sporting sports compared to the past decades/century.
We can complain till the cow comes home, but fact is fact..there can only be a legend in manure which is the coach not the players ..
Therefore all the shit Of formation, abilities, strength, lucks, players grooming are bullshit talks only if you arnt playing against them ..
Old 13-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...arez-i-m-sorry

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."
good for him and te team
Old 13-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Here is Chris Bascombe from The Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

By Chris Bascombe

Liverpool striker Luis Suárez’s future at Anfield has been thrust into doubt after his club condemned him for “misleading” the club by refusing to shake Patrice Evra’s hand before Saturday’s clash with Manchester United.

Suarez apologised for his conduct, and Kenny Dalglish also felt compelled to say ‘sorry’ for his post-match behaviour following the 2-1 defeat at Old Trafford, admitting he did not behave in a way befitting a Liverpool manager’.

During an extraordinary afternoon when Liverpool issued three chastening statements in an effort to repair the damage of another grubby episode, the club’s American owners, Fenway Sports Group, took a hands-on role to restore a sense of order at Anfield.

FSG were furious about the sequence of events before and after the match, having recently demanded everyone at the club recognise the importance of repairing Liverpool’s battered image.

After coming under mounting pressure, in both England and the United States to take the lead, this was the day the men in Boston took firm action.

Dalglish’s statement, released after those of Suarez and managing director Ian Ayre on Sunday, was the most astonishing, containing an acknlowledgment that he was at fault.

It read: “When I went on TV after yesterday’s game I hadn’t seen what had happened, but I did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool manager during that interview and I’d like to apologise for that.”

Ayre effectively said Suarez lied in the days before the game, having earlier informed the club’s Director of Football, Damien Comolli, he would not refuse the handshake with Evra.

“We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before the game,” said Ayre.

“The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so. He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the club.”

Such strong public criticism of the striker is unprecedented by Anfield standards, and exposes the deep sense of anger at Suárez’s undermining of Dalglish.

Earlier attempts to suggest the ‘non handshake’ was instigated by Evra were rejected out of hand by Liverpool.

They are now assessing whether to take disciplinary action against the 24-year-old South American, but they must establish if they can legally do so under the terms of his contract.

Having been ostracised by the rest of English football for his conduct in the original Evra race row, Suárez is now completely isolated.

Liverpool felt particularly let down given their staunch defence of the player throughout the initial Evra case. It was telling that the first reference in Suárez’s statement was aimed towards Dalglish.

“I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong,” said Suárez.

“I’ve not only let him down, but also the club and what it stands for and I’m sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra’s hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions. I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football.”

Liverpool’s owners will be undoubtedly monitoring his form and conduct closely over the last few months of the season as they consider if his career on Merseyside can recover from recent events
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1