The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

actually andy can remain...take out hendo n put downing on the right n bellars on the left...n yes carra out n agger in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Agger should rightfully replace JC while bellars inclusion should leave AC on the bench till we needs him.
Old 20-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
actually andy can remain...take out hendo n put downing on the right n bellars on the left...n yes carra out n agger in...
That is ideal cos of AC height but Kenny don't play 3 of them together unless he finally decide to be more offensive in this final cos 3 of them can't defend.

Understand that downing puts in more crosses than any other players in the lg but none was converted..dunno blame that tall fellow or what

We shall see shall see..our 1st close encounter with a cup since...
Old 20-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
That is ideal cos of AC height but Kenny don't play 3 of them together unless he finally decide to be more offensive in this final cos 3 of them can't defend.

Understand that downing puts in more crosses than any other players in the lg but none was converted..dunno blame that tall fellow or what

We shall see shall see..our 1st close encounter with a cup since...
was AC goal not scored from SD cross???? anyway SD performance was better last match.
Old 20-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

In the league..

He should starts making headers and shots counts or at least on target in the BPL and not against lower division teams to justify that price tag.
At least FT did a miracle in his 1st season with us

With that 2nd half performance, Kenny should have a place for him on Sunday.

Henderson, did have good expectation of him upon arriving Anfield but has been disappointing since day 1..need to kick him in the butt ..playing for Liverpool diff from playing for Sunderland..need to up his tempo..but we do have kyut there as well
Old 20-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

For me AC is still below par for all the matches. I will not support him if Liverpool decides to sell him in summer.

For those who miss this morning match here is some highlights.

http://www.eplmatches.com/2012/02/19...lights-fa-cup/

I wonder of this is Mr P . I wonder where is he now.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...be-fit?cc=4716

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...-brighton-pics

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates..$$$$$-pass-stats

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...s-us-up-nicely

Well done Liverpool . Now focus on the next match @ Wembly .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
but pls kenny no more pens for luis n make sure the whole team practices those spot kicks just in case!!...
and reina should get ready to make some saves just in case! he has not saved a spot kick in ages.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Penalties always go in favor of the kicker.
Keepers are not expected to save but kickers are always expected to score and if they don't they are always being blame ..

Unlike the days of goychocheya (fuck dunno how to spell that Argentinian legend) who saves virtually every penalties

Reina...agreed your views..since his heroics in the cup final against hammers where he saved 3...he hasnt guess the right way sinced

Cardiff final should not go to the distance (i hope)
Old 21-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
and reina should get ready to make some saves just in case! he has not saved a spot kick in ages.
Tats because his dad died. His dad was the one who watches and analyse the penalty takers and passes the info and tips to Reina on how to save them. So after his dad passed away Reina never saved another penalty again.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So it looks like Suarez will be at Old Trafford to support Ajax in the Europa Cup, hope he doesn't give the media a chance to beat on a dead horse.
Old 22-02-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz
So it looks like Suarez will be at Old Trafford to support Ajax in the Europa Cup, hope he doesn't give the media a chance to beat on a dead horse.
Better not he be der to have talks with AF... U never know what will happen if Pool dun qualify for champs league next season...
Old 22-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Leading man: Andy Carroll could start his first cup final on Sunday By Chris Bascombe6:00AM GMT 21 Feb 20122

Winning the Carling Cup this weekend would end an encouraging spell for the Liverpool striker as he seeks to prove he has a long-term future at Anfield.
Carroll (pictured) still has a lot to do to prevent a repeat of the suggestions that Liverpool tried to offload him in the transfer window, and it will take more than scoring against Championship opponents Cardiff City to silence the sceptics, but it will be a surprise if he is not in the starting line-up for the Carling Cup final at Wembley on Sunday. That underlines how much progress he has made since the New Year.
Carroll readily admits he was toiling in his Liverpool jersey. After 13 months, the acknowledgement that he has “just getting going” can be taken as either a refreshingly honest or a depressingly accurate appraisal of his Liverpool career.
“I feel like I am doing well and have just started to get going,” the 22 year-old said. “I am scoring goals and I am doing well in games now. It’s all starting to come together. This is the best I’ve felt since I have been here.
“I feel fit and confident and it is showing in my performances. I’m getting around the pitch more and getting involved. It shows that I am happier and more confident.”

Carroll has scored twice in his past four games, played what many regarded his best match of the season against Spurs and helped Liverpool back into contention as a substitute in an otherwise miserable afternoon against Manchester United.
The prospect of a cup win will extinguish some of the unfavourable memories since his arrival from the North East.
“I’ve never been to a cup final,” the striker said. “I can’t even remember anything about when Newcastle reached the cup finals. I’m just hoping we can win it now. We have been playing well the last couple of weeks and starting to put the performances in. It’s been nice to see Chelsea and Arsenal struggling a bit but we have got to make sure we put the performances in.”
Should Liverpool beat Cardiff, it will be the first legitimate sign of progress under a new manager and regime at Anfield.
Chairman Tom Werner has confirmed that he, principal owner John W Henry and other members of Fenway Sports Group will attend.
While supporters crave the sight of captain Steven Gerrard lifting a trophy for the first time in six years, the repercussions of a return to European football are equally important to preserve Liverpool’s prestige.
Werner said Liverpool have made “good progress” this season. “I am thrilled that our team will be playing in the Carling Cup final,” Werner said. “I have never been to the new Wembley Stadium, and it will be a special day for our club.
“I know very well the importance of Wembley to Liverpool supporters. I have spoken to many of the players and Kenny too, all of whom know that next week’s match, as Steven Gerrard said, is ‘massive’.
“We didn’t qualify for the Europa League this season, and all of our players want to play in international competition. We are aiming to play in the Champions League, but winning next week would guarantee a place in the Europa League.
“Kenny has said it himself: the quality of our squad has improved since last year. We are just a few points from fourth place and we are the only team in England with the possibility of playing in both the Carling Cup and FA Cup finals.
“We have played brilliantly at times, and at other times we haven’t been at our best, for example, playing too many draws at home. But I see good and steady progress.”
Meanwhile, Liverpool have met local and national anti-racism campaigners to try to repair the damage of the Luis Suárez affair.
The club were last night urged to issue an apology to Patrice Evra by the Consortium of Liverpool and National Black and Minority Organisations. An open letter sent to the club accused Liverpool of “grossly mishandling” the incident.
However, an Anfield spokesman said: “The club have met a number of key national and local stakeholders on this issue. We are also working with Sporting Equals, an independent UK-wide charity and one of the leading experts on equality and diversity in sport. We are committed to the fight against racism.”
Old 22-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Gerrard has Indonesian hotel named after him

http://www.jmu-journalism.org.uk/#/news-566/4557869273
Old 24-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jack2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested to join ?

WALK ON is cleared with the police with the following conditions:
1) no donations to be collected;
2) no playing of musical instrument

WALK ON.....on 26 February 2012....gather at Tanjong Pagar MRT at 2pm.

Old 24-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack2011 View Post
It's a very clever poster.The words can be read in 2 way. We have dreams, songs to sing and We have songs, dreams to sing. Just slightly differentiated in meaning.

Liverpool 3 Cardiff 1.
Old 24-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest!

Juventus are preparing to test Liverpool's resolve over Luis Suarez.

Serie A giants Juventus have targeted the controversial Uruguay striker as the man to lead them back into the Champions League and are planning a £30million raid on Anfield.

There is a belief, the report continues, that Reds owner John W Henry could be interested in selling Suarez because of the embarrassment heaped on the club by the racism row involving him and Manchester United's Patrice Evra.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1