The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Not dead lah...people busy watching Ghost Month Getai

Tomorrow last day liao

No time for SBF
lol. where is a good place to watch getai huh? like the most happening place in singapore?
Old 19-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
lol. where is a good place to watch getai huh? like the most happening place in singapore?
Westerhaut Road is the best

Wine and dine during auction with Beautiful WLs
Old 19-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Westerhaut Road is the best

Wine and dine during auction with Beautiful WLs
Seriously have ar?
Old 19-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Seriously have ar?
Yes sir
Old 19-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes sir
Didn't see that before...
Old 19-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't see that before...
Next year you can participate in the auction
Old 19-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Is this forum really as dead and dry as a desert?

Quote:
Proving once again my theory that this forum is as dead and dry as a desert.
BronzeGod,

FACTS.....

You recently asked not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 different questions in this forum(in 4 different threads).....more importantly, you received prompt replies from samsters wrt all 4 of your questions, totally free and unconditional....

1).....

Quote:
I'm curious to know updates on this house. Is it a cat 150 house now?

Can the girls be outcall?

I ask because I saw the girl write 1610 in okt book at another house but the OKT didn't wanna tell me too much so just checking if anyone knows

Quote:
1610 is a PRC Fish Tank like 1820

2)....

Quote:
so who is the number 1 must try WL now in 1606? The one that can fight with the old ang pais like rong rong and yang yang from this house huh?

Curious to know who is top in your hearts now. And why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Zhi zhi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
menglu for me bro. i am sucker for the tall slutty, chao ah lian look she fits the bill perfectly

zhizhi got nice height & tits too. mali is very sweet & gfe too. like i said, this is one hse where every gal seems to have their own strength, and it's quite even out in terms of appeal

3)....

Quote:
Who are the stars in Geylang to you now bro?

Can maybe name 5 of them with some descriptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
None.

No one on par like Anqier and Xiaopingguo of this hse and Miqi of 3033

4)....

Quote:
firm or saggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Youthful firm boobs, slight sag due to gravity. It is natural. Aso clean shaven pink man tou, tight pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
The bigger xiao mei (2040) is heavy so do take note.
Her ass too flat for my liking. Boobs bigger as her frame much bigger
Smaller xiao mei D is more firm and she got ass. She petite and light thus got power steering. She is more playful and wild.

So then BronzeGod, how can this "forum (be) dead and dry as a desert" as now spuriously claimed by you?

It is patently clear that samsters are still flocking to this forum just by looking at the "Views" column....including "the busty gems and other FRs/info" thread started by you which now has >30K Views.....

What is obvious by now though, is that the large majority of samsters in this forum are NOT INTERESTED in ANY of your specific "bump" requests.....

Which leads me to a very curious and interesting earlier dialogue that you had with Doomas in this very same thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Not to doubt you but rather than give you points, why not invite samsters to bump this thread? That would also keep you clean of accusations of trying to solicit for points.

Doomas

Quote:
I did think about that- but then we'll have a lot of silly bumps to the thread and the thread would look very messy. I'm not interested in having this thread bumped - if it falls into the bottom and is forgotten, then so be it. I'm not bothered.

if I don't get a single point out of this experiment, I could not care less either.

But I am just curious to see how many samsters are really still even reading this forum today. Or is this forum actually deader than disco?

So BronzeGod, since you yourself were of the opinion that bumping up a thread was "silly (and) messy" and that you had no interest in bumping up threads, why the sudden change of heart?

Particularly, since it is patently clear that you can easily verify for yourself whether samsters are reading what you have posted by just looking at the "Views" column.
Old 19-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this forum really as dead and dry as a desert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
BronzeGod,

FACTS.....

You recently asked not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 different questions in this forum(in 4 different threads).....more importantly, you received prompt replies from samsters wrt all 4 of your questions, totally free and unconditional....

1).....

2)....

3)....

4)....

So then BronzeGod, how can this "forum (be) dead and dry as a desert" as now spuriously claimed by you?

It is patently clear that samsters are still flocking to this forum just by looking at the "Views" column....including "the busty gems and other FRs/info" thread started by you which now has >30K Views.....

What is obvious by now though, is that the large majority of samsters in this forum are NOT INTERESTED in ANY of your specific "bump" requests.....

Which leads me to a very curious and interesting earlier dialogue that you had with Doomas in this very same thread....

So BronzeGod, since you yourself were of the opinion that bumping up a thread was "silly (and) messy" and that you had no interest in bumping up threads, why the sudden change of heart?

Particularly, since it is patently clear that you can easily verify for yourself whether samsters are reading what you have posted by just looking at the "Views" column.
I have some better questions for YOU mr omnia.

1.WHY are you so interested in what I do
, especially since no one is harmed in any way (whether virtually or in real life)by this "bumping" activity I started just for fun?

2. HOW does it affect YOU or anyone else for that matter with regard to their real life cheonging experience - does it change anything with regard to how you locate and fuck girls in geylang? Did I for example create a house that doesn't exist and mislead samsters to go there? Did I poke my nose into YOUR Business?

3. Are YOU saying that I cannot change my mind to decide to go for bumping of thread to register interest, just because I thought it might be silly before? You mean samsters here DIE DIE must follow through with their initial assessment or perspectives till the very end? Once you say something, means DIE DIE must follow through?
Old 19-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
BronzeGod,

FACTS.....

So omnia who is the Yang gong ru look alike?

1).....

2)....

3)....

4)....

So bro omnia who is the Yang gong ru look alike?
Old 19-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So bro omnia who is the Yang gong ru look alike?
Why ask me?
Old 19-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have some better questions for YOU mr omnia.

Thank you for CONFIRMING that your earlier spurious claim was indeed WRONG and that in fact this forum is NOT really" dead and dry as a desert", BronzeGod....

Btw last time i checked, Sammyboy is the owner of this forum not you BronzeGod.....so just like u r entitled to post what u like....i too am entitled to post what i like....then its up to the forum to decide....

Oh n unlike u BronzeGod, i never go running to Sammyboy to complain and ask for posts to be removed etc....i just make my case in here n leave it to the rest of the samsters to make up their own mind....
Old 19-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for CONFIRMING that your earlier spurious claim was indeed WRONG and that in fact this forum is NOT really" dead and dry as a desert", BronzeGod....

Btw last time i checked, Sammyboy is the owner of this forum not you BronzeGod.....so just like u r entitled to post what u like....i too am entitled to post what i like....then its up to the forum to decide....

Oh n unlike u BronzeGod, i never go running to Sammyboy to complain and ask for posts to be removed etc....i just make my case in here n leave it to the rest of the samsters to make up their own mind....
Thank you for admitting that we do get to post what we like. So then why is what I post any of your business or of particular interest to you? You've yet to answer the initial question.

And why does the forum have to decide anything? What are they to decide - who's wrong or right, who "won" or "lost"? Why do you care what the "forum" decides? How do they "decide"? And "who" is this "forum" that'll "decide", and on "what'" are they needed to "decide" on? And "why"?
Old 19-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Re: This is an open public forum

Quote:
Thank you for admitting that we do get to post what we like. So then why is what I post any of your business or of particular interest to you? You've yet to answer the initial question.

And why does the forum have to decide anything? What are they to decide - who's wrong or right, who "won" or "lost"? Why do you care what the "forum" decides? How do they "decide"? And "who" is this "forum" that'll "decide", and on "what'" are they needed to "decide" on? And "why"?
1.....Nothing to "admit".....it is a fact....as for yr follow on Q....it is an oxymoron....since u already agree that i am entitled to post what i like, just like u r entitled to post what u like....

2......This is an open public forum made up by samsters....so its up to samsters who click on to read any posts to decide for themselves what they think of it.....naturally what they do thereafter is up to them....saying that, Sammyboy probably has the last say(if he wishes to get involved) since he owns this forum....
Old 19-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Re: This is an open public forum

Quote:
1.....Nothing to "admit".....it is a fact....as for yr follow on Q....it is an oxymoron....since u already agree that i am entitled to post what i like, just like u r entitled to post what u like....

2......This is an open public forum made up by samsters....so its up to samsters who click on to read any posts to decide for themselves what they think of it.....naturally what they do thereafter is up to them....saying that, Sammyboy probably has the last say(if he wishes to get involved) since he owns this forum....
Why do you care what samsters think?

Are YOU trying to influence samsters towards a certain outcome through your posts?
Old 19-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why ask me?
Most probably you know....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1