The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6404

Dear Bro, If I said her actual look is
better than picture or video.

Do u believe 😆
Bro the website is already 49 version I edited the link for you. Cheers
Old 10-12-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

https://sgbeautycastle3.com/july-vietnamese-sexy-babe/

Quite disappointed with PRC FL mostly I encounter is fake pic or switch baits, I turn to dome 1 but still occasionally explore dome 2 (my usual never say die no give up attitude). Experienced now and will firmly reject any fake pic FL, I've been spending more time on visiting FL after FL. Once a while there will be reward for all the effort to find a gem.

Well after dome 1 thai gals, a bit sianz so again back to dome 2 Misson impossible. Time to explore sgbeautycastle but no more prc this time, I turn my taste for Vietnam Roses.

Location: pls check with okt, I can say is a 3 stars Hotel quite old but room is acceptable.

Looks: 9/10 pretty looks with make up a bit PS and confirmed real person as pic.

Body: 9/10 petite. Just her body fair smooth skin is super damn solid reason I will want to bang her hard

Boobs: 10/10 natural B and rare pink nipples confirm fresh gal

Bbbj: NA I got no time for this beh tahan straight go for the fuck, really she is one irresistible babe

Fj: 9/10 switching positions is not a problem for her. She is not very sexperienced cowgirl position I ram up the speed a bit can feel she cum easily, her wet pussy soaking my balls almost every position she had that wah unable to scream but mouth open big. Her great attitude is she can take my hard banging and enjoying it, not a time watcher and didn't say can you faster cum? She is willing and can tahan a long lasting session is a plus plus point. After I cum she say sorry and very apologetic say need to lay on bed to rest cannot bath me already, I'm fully sextisfied to go clean up myself. She still lay on bed even after I dress up, go comfort her a bit only then she sit up give me a few kisses. I still can roam her naked body then pull her up from bed, only by this time she willing to leave the bed and see me off the door.

Gfe: she naturally allows me to do anything and yes her naked body is a great prize to roam.

Massage: 8.5/10 good. Good knowledge about points where to press and step on. Vietnam massage is step on my body de ah. Shiok.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 10-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Bro. U also POWERFUL
Wife is back, power reduced liao.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Hopefully this is real sharing of good bonks lo,
there is one Gal at sgbeautycastle I've rtf 5x. Her name is Tina.

$100 for massage and fj she is really a steal, always put on a Great smile during session. Pls respect her no raw no bbbj but cap in bj n fj. Is a MP and all is done on single massage bed and she won't be fully naked with bra on, only after 2nd session she is comfortable with me to push off bra. Not for boobs lover cos naturally small.

Hopes this good bonks stay real no fake reviews pls.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

[TABLE]
Quote:
Thanks Bro. Happy Bonk and Sharing👏👏👏
Old 10-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Wife is back, power reduced liao.
Take care wife first 😆😆😆
Old 10-12-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2067 / Power: 15
happy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond reputehappy88 has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=5990
Look > XiaoXue look cute and naughty. Sexy and good body. Look famous SHE - Ella.

Age = 25+
Body > C+ or Dcup.. Natural big boobs. Comfortable.

BBBJ = Excellent BBBJ. Allow different place. Bathroom, standing at big Miror. Enjoy her licking and sucking dick. Song song to Jurong

Painting / 69 = 9 shaven and nice. Juicy...

FJ - > many pattern and different positions. Like playing Badminton .

GFE > High GFE. Sure RTF once a week

Location = Near MRT Convenient. 3 min walk distance from MRT

Place = Nice Condo, big mirror.

Damage = 140 + tipss
Old 10-12-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah thanks for sharing
Now a days into Viet FL!

Is there an okt for all Viet FL?
Old 10-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sgbeautycastle3.com/july-vietnamese-sexy-babe/

Quite disappointed with PRC FL mostly I encounter is fake pic or switch baits, I turn to dome 1 but still occasionally explore dome 2 (my usual never say die no give up attitude). Experienced now and will firmly reject any fake pic FL, I've been spending more time on visiting FL after FL. Once a while there will be reward for all the effort to find a gem.

Well after dome 1 thai gals, a bit sianz so again back to dome 2 Misson impossible. Time to explore sgbeautycastle but no more prc this time, I turn my taste for Vietnam Roses.

Location: pls check with okt, I can say is a 3 stars Hotel quite old but room is acceptable.

Looks: 9/10 pretty looks with make up a bit PS and confirmed real person as pic.

Body: 9/10 petite. Just her body fair smooth skin is super damn solid reason I will want to bang her hard

Boobs: 10/10 natural B and rare pink nipples confirm fresh gal

Bbbj: NA I got no time for this beh tahan straight go for the fuck, really she is one irresistible babe

Fj: 9/10 switching positions is not a problem for her. She is not very sexperienced cowgirl position I ram up the speed a bit can feel she cum easily, her wet pussy soaking my balls almost every position she had that wah unable to scream but mouth open big. Her great attitude is she can take my hard banging and enjoying it, not a time watcher and didn't say can you faster cum? She is willing and can tahan a long lasting session is a plus plus point. After I cum she say sorry and very apologetic say need to lay on bed to rest cannot bath me already, I'm fully sextisfied to go clean up myself. She still lay on bed even after I dress up, go comfort her a bit only then she sit up give me a few kisses. I still can roam her naked body then pull her up from bed, only by this time she willing to leave the bed and see me off the door.

Gfe: she naturally allows me to do anything and yes her naked body is a great prize to roam.

Massage: 8.5/10 good. Good knowledge about points where to press and step on. Vietnam massage is step on my body de ah. Shiok.
Hi bro, thks for the FR. Does she have tattoo and also is she abt the same height as in ad? last time tried one damn short and small size
Old 10-12-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Note:-
Need your cooperation, this thread created for Happy Bonk /Good Bonk FR from Sponsor Gals - SgMoMo & Beauty castle.

Kindly do not post any bad bonk or other advertisement.

Here is share HAPPY BONK from Sponsor Gals

Welcome Everyone sharing GOOD experiences and HAPPINESS

Thanks & Best Regards

Attention to all, please only share or asking the FL information by sponsored gal either lfrom SgMoMo or beautycastle.
Please remove unnecessary other advertise not sponsored FL.

Your cooperation is much appreciated.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

To All Bro.
We need to cooperate to keep Happy Bonk thread

Last edited by beautyhunter; 10-12-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy88 View Post
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=5990
Look > XiaoXue look cute and naughty. Sexy and good body. Look famous SHE - Ella.

Age = 25+
Body > C+ or Dcup.. Natural big boobs. Comfortable.

BBBJ = Excellent BBBJ. Allow different place. Bathroom, standing at big Miror. Enjoy her licking and sucking dick. Song song to Jurong

Painting / 69 = 9 shaven and nice. Juicy...

FJ - > many pattern and different positions. Like playing Badminton .

GFE > High GFE. Sure RTF once a week

Location = Near MRT Convenient. 3 min walk distance from MRT

Place = Nice Condo, big mirror.

Damage = 140 + tipss

Dear Bro. Happy88,
How many times you RTF her.

Excellent 👍👍👍

Old 10-12-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Hi bro, thks for the FR. Does she have tattoo and also is she abt the same height as in ad? last time tried one damn short and small size
Her height acceptable around 160cm and little tattoo at back only front is clean n clear
Old 10-12-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Wah thanks for sharing
Now a days into Viet FL!

Is there an okt for all Viet FL?
Boh bian lo since prc shop or FL spoilt their own business using fake pics switch bait, customers naturally will look for other alternatives.

I think Vietnam roses also managed by okt, cos July wasn't my initial target when I was at hotel. Is was another Vietnam rose which I rejected due to real person vs pic too much difference, walk out hotel got immediate WhatsApp msg with July pics and video. OK U turn back give 2nd chance.

So now my firm rejection works quite well to avoid bad bonks.

As for Tina, she personally reply WhatsApp msg de no okt for her case. Probably the reason she can keep price lo at $100
Old 10-12-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her height acceptable around 160cm and little tattoo at back only front is clean n clear
Thks for reply, 160 not too bad. Was looking at Kate but okt wechat moment didn't show any photo or video there, maybe bait.. Viet okt also cannot be trusted unless see stock, last time tried lost trust in them and gave up. May try Kate if real in person and ard, if not then July

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1