The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks for the reply bro.

Actually thought you had regulars at other gl prc houses though
haha last time have others. if you go see the old GL Skinny thread i went and sampled from there 1612 kiki and xiao yu but sadly alot cut card
Old 15-02-2024, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
donkeydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone enlighten me what time the shop opens? Drove past a few times on different days around 3pm but gate closed.
Old 15-02-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
The day before CNY eve was really hot period. Another wl had a customer booked her for 6 sessions straight and another booked the entire day! I couldn't get a slot with my usual fave girls at all haha
Ya Sisi was booked for 6 session straight. The other one was either Yiyi or Qiqi. I wouldn't go as far as to book a WL for the whole day though. If you really gum with the WL, just wait till she off day then ask her out. You probably need to only pay for the meal & some shopping. Btw, whose your fav at this house?
Old 15-02-2024, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeydick View Post
Can anyone enlighten me what time the shop opens? Drove past a few times on different days around 3pm but gate closed.
4PM-4AM. Can go there for Starbucks Coffee after your session. Boss Derrick always eager & ready to offer you a cuppa after your session.
Old 15-02-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by willawonks View Post
Yes, Sisi is top notch. Probably the AngPai of this house. I think she is the only WL in this house that got people book her for overnight. Wanted to book her just before CNY Eve but OKT said she got guy bao her overnight. Was initally tempted to book Keke but then Wei Wei came down & I went straight for her. Good & solid service from her!
Can book the WL overnight meh ?
Old 15-02-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
If you willing to pay anything is possible
Old 15-02-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
haha last time have others. if you go see the old GL Skinny thread i went and sampled from there 1612 kiki and xiao yu but sadly alot cut card
Ooh...those two were chiobus...very difficult to find this type of quality looks in gl prc 200 currently....if any kind bros have any equivalent or quite similar current gl prc gals to ex KiKi & ex Xiao Yu from gl 1612, would very much appreciate the shares...
Old 15-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Nice am on the lookout for the ones who open until real late. What’s the damage in this house
Old 15-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually it depends on the house. WH17 can because they open till 4AM…so the OKT will stay up till you end session. Not sure about other houses though if you can overnight. Bcos from what I know, as long as got 1 customer in the hse, OKT need to stay in hse.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The so call overnight is max extension of 8/9hrs from their last working hour charge at hourly rate. Usually free 2hr depending on house practice. Outcall overnight makes more sense can go out. GL houses dont allow outcall overnight , thus usually constraint to premise+supple. What the fuck yr gonna to do with a gal in the room for 8hrs. Overseas more night itinerary much more interesting.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
The so call overnight is max extension of 8/9hrs from their last working hour charge at hourly rate. Usually free 2hr depending on house practice. Outcall overnight makes more sense can go out. GL houses dont allow outcall overnight , thus usually constraint to premise+supple. What the fuck yr gonna to do with a gal in the room for 8hrs. Overseas more night itinerary much more interesting.
QFT. I know this might offend some people, but I think it's pretty dumb to book a wl for 6-8hrs and be couped up with her in a tiny room for so long. After the first 1-2 hours of excitement, what else can you do inside the room? Read the bible to her ah?

Sometimes it's also frustrating for other customers when you can't a get a slot with the wl just becos some funny guy book up the girl for 6-8 hrs in a row.

I think it's more like a flex for some people... like oh I have money and I will reserve this place/person for the entire day. Even if I dun use, I won't let other ppl use cos I am rich
Old 16-02-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

One of my favourite girl previously told me she actually dreads it when customer book 6-8hrs session in a row. Usually they are some rich but lonely & weird dudes. And she gets worried when she run out of things to say after the first 1-2 hrs... sometimes she will pretend to sleep but the fella will keep talking non-stop
Old 16-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
Went last week but forgot to post fr cause of cny. my usual wls code red so i look at the couch and saw 3.
2 of them look way past 30 but got one look like syt so ofc i picked her.
looks: 7/10 those cute she got abit of tummy but if she lose weight wah i think can be a solid 9
tits: A/B cup natural
personality: accomodating never complain no matter how hard i go and she like to chit chat like nonstop hahaha. pre shower, shower, during positions all the time. she quite bubbly so thats a plus point 8/10
Routine: shower sop followed by bbbj. her bbbj was good but not the best 6.5/10
dfk: n/a
FJ: she quite tight but I like to grab the waist of the wl during doggy and missionary....cause she got some tummy wasnt the best. but her butt nice and bouncy when pumping doggy so plus point 7/10

overall was a nice enjoyable experience. but i will probably rtf my regulars instead
Who is this girl?
Old 16-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Is this girl Wei Wei?
I tried her before and thought she got no tummy fats.
Who else room in the basement?
not her it was qiqi. actually anyone know the milf looking ones that i saw that day isit yi yi and xiao xiao ah... i curious if their service good
Old 24-02-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went there between 2-3pm yesterday but the house was closed.

What time is this house usually open?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1