The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
abcscript is Cool - loads of Potential
New massage area at bedok south

I'm quite new to postings on forums so please do advice me on what info you may need.

Here is the FR,
It was my friend's bday so I decided to bring him to go to a massage. As usual, we opened the newpaper and searched for someplace near our area and there is this place that just opened at Bedok Sth ave3 Blk 158.

So we drove there and park behind. There is a staircase leading up to the massage area. It's actually a HDB flat rented house or something like that, the normal provision shops are in front but you got to go behind the shops area to find the staircase going up. (That's the only way in)

Once we were there, we were greeted by this China girl. Very pretty, and she was wearing like this black see-through clothing. So the whole time, I could see her pink panties and her breasts seemed like a B cup size. (I'm not good with breast sizes)

Anyways, my friend said I could let her massage me since I seemed to like her. Her massage was like playing piano as what I've read in the other forums. After a while, I asked her the rates and it's the standard, I believe 50 for BJ and 80 for FJ. So I asked her for FJ, she went to take CD and came back. She stripped fully and could see her amazon forest, really hairy.

When she saw my cock,she said in chinese that it was so big. So we started, she doesnt allow french kissing or kissing. So I licked her neck all over and started fondling with her breasts and sucking on her nipples. Her breasts felt fake,may have been operated but not sure.She started letting out soft moans as I was playing with her boobs.

As I was already freaking hard, I opened her legs and started sucking on her clit and fingering her. Her pussy got wet very fast. After sucking on her clit for about 5-10mins I decided to screw her. So I did missionary position(it's the one with me on top right?) and I started screwing her very hard and she started moaning, could see that she was trying to control not moaning too loudly. After that we did doggy for a while and cowgirl. Her cowgirl was really good. She pumped my cock so hard and fast during cowgirl that I came in her pussy with CD on and she still continued riding I guess cause she enjoyed my cock. The time had exceeded by maybe about 5-10mins but no extra payment or whatever nonsense. After that, she help me clean up and finished. She told me in mandarin that I was very good and I made her very tired.

Name: I can't remember, but there's only 2-3 people as this is a flat area, the other girl is called xiao lan, but she's older not as cute. This girl really cute
Age: 22 - 23 either one, can't remember, screwed her 1month ago. :P
Breasts: B cup, felt abit fake.
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
BBBJ(I dont know what's this): NA
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $30 for massage, $70 for FJ, Bargained with her.
RTF: Definitely

She's very young and her skin is very very smooth. Really flawless, if you feel her skin against yours you will definitely get a hardon, its like butter-smooth. For guys who want a good FJ, I would recommend her but I cant rmb her name.
Old 17-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
ika_tomas is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: New massage area at bedok south

Dude, wasn't this the place that got raided to death by AV a couple of years ago, they had gals wearing something that resembles the kebaya?
Old 18-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

nope bro. this one opened a couple of months ago.. vv recent. found it in the newpaper last month.
Old 18-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Mizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, Bro.

Sounds nice, maybe I'll drop by this afternoon and give it a "shot" literally.
Old 18-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

dont forget to post your FR. :P
Old 19-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Wah, put address openly like that... finished liao Lah!!!

Sure kena one.

Bros please be dicreet with address, otherwise poor PRCs
Old 19-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

pai seh.. noob :-X
Old 19-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sy483292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this adv in newpaper and as it is near where i stay, i decided to go with a friend of mine.

Years ago, when we chiong the hc at joo chiat area, we are always disappointed by the massage service provided by the prc there, why i said so, well, $28-$30 for an hour right? They always massage for 10-15mins then they di siao your didi liao.

But last night, we went the 1 at bedok south at about 10.40pm. park right in front of the stair and walk up straight to the hc. Open the door and was greeted by 3 prc. Frankly speaking, we wanted to walk off cause they are really not pretty. Then, i was like, since we are here, why not settle for a massage instead. And so, i pick a youngest looking prc there, her name is xiao li and then proceed into the ususal partition room.

I lie down with only my boxers on and waited for her to come in. In my mind i was thinking, am i going to get another crappy massage. But i was wrong, she proceed to massage me, with good strength and throughout the 40mins, she never ever touch my didi at all, which i thought is really sincere. After that then she tell me that there is special service provided, i was like, uh-huh, what kind?

so the usual kick in, HJ $50. FJ $100. As i was pretty tired last night, i asked if there is any BJ service, she replied $80 with CD on. i said, well, since i have only $100 with me, $30 goes to the massage, will she settle for $70 instead. She agreed and went out to get the CD.

Came back and start licking my nipples and gently stroking my didi to get me hard. once hard, she put on the CD for me and start blowing with me lying down on the mattress. Her BJ skill is not the fantastic and i soon get bored with it. So i ask if she is tired and since it gonna take a long time, why not lie down and get laid by me. Guess what, she agreed. which means, from the orginal $100, the fc is bargained down to $70. *Bros, u might wanna bargain down from $100 as it is really not worth paying them $100. The only place so far i m willing to pay $100 is YHC.

So i start to insert my didi into her, quite tight but wet. She hug me tight and moan softly as there is another guy beside my partition. Her facial expression show she is enjoying and not faking it. She gave me the feeling like she is doing it wif passion. i ask her to go on top and she did, but dun really know how to and make me feel like she is quite new to the trade. so after awhile change to doggy and i ram her hard. She was covering her mouth with her hands to dam down the moaning.

After which i finish it off with missionary. She clean it off for me using tissue and wet tissue. Gave me another 5mins massage and then wrap it up by dressing me up.

Name: Xiao li (PRC)
Looks: Average
Breasts: B cup. Nice to grap kind with small nipples.
HJ: 6/10
BJ: 5/10
BBBJ: No
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Damage: $30 for massage, $70 for FJ, Bargained price.
RTF: Definitely, for the massage i suppose.
Old 24-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
economist79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heres my virgin FR:

Went to this place after reading about it since it was quite close to where I stay. I had parked at front and couldn't see the entrance to the shop. Then I remembered that TS stated that the entrance was at the back. So I walked to the back and at first thought, jia lat, I think I got the wrong address. Coz I couldn't see the usual neon sign or colourful banner. But as I walked on, I saw the small narrow stair case for this shop! Anyways, cut the long story short, here's my FR:

Name: Can't remember. But she is from Chong Qing.
Looks: Average
Breasts: A cup
Massage: 4/10
HJ: 6/10 (only tried the HJ coz I didn't have much cash)
Overall: 6/10
Damage: $30 for massage, $30 for HJ, Bargained price.
RTF: Maybe
Old 24-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by economist79 View Post
Went to this place after reading about it since it was quite close to where I stay. I had parked at front and couldn't see the entrance to the shop. Then I remembered that TS stated that the entrance was at the back. So I walked to the back and at first thought, jia lat, I think I got the wrong address. Coz I couldn't see the usual neon sign or colourful banner. But as I walked on, I saw the small narrow stair case for this shop! Anyways, cut the long story short, here's my FR:

I thought in front was the main road? U mean u parked your car at the main road?
Old 30-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
clubspeakers_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

If i'm not wrong, this place is opened around Feb 08 as I visited this place on the 2nd day of CNY...

My 1st visit, i got the ang pai Jing Li. (there was a old thread but can't find it here) She give me a DMAN good massage before popping the GQ. Opt for FJ and didn't bother to bargain as it is CNY. haha... Overall experience is good. One special thing is she did BBBJ and it is heavenly... Overall, i only pay $100 for everything (entrance fee + massage + FJ).

Sad to say, the whole bunch of girls replaced when i last visit them in mid March. Went there at night ard 10pm. Step in and saw all new & average faces. Damn sian... Anyway, since i'm there, why not just go for the massage as mentioned by another bro. Wait awhile and watch TV before deciding which girl to choose.

Go for a girl named Ye Zhi. Look is average lar.. nothing muh to say... Proceed to massage and her strength is good and able to ease my backache. (thumbs up!!) Chit chat while massage and told her this is my 2nd time here aldy and how come all girls changed? she told me every few months, boss will change girl as they permit expired. Anyway, she ask the GQ and me opt for FJ, since i have some time to spare before reporting to OC. wahahaha... Took off her clothes and quite sad when saw her boobs... its like to bamboo shot hanging out... she carry on with the SOP and give me only BJ (sian.. cos i like BBBJ ). Then capped me and ride... FJ is alright as her moaning is soft and sound realistic. haha...

After i released, she washed up for me and continue to massage my legs. I told her to stop after 10 mins as i need to rush for my "last-parade". Pay and leave... Damage is 40 entrance and 80 FJ (bargained)

Hope all bros here will forgive me for this long long FR as I'm poor in writing and description.

RTF - maybe as it is quite near my place.

Have a great weekend, bros....
Old 30-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
clubspeakers_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Went to visit again on Sun. To my surprise, a whole new bunch of girls... Went in and saw 3 MILF sitting there, abit sian... so ask is there any more girls? One girl came out from behind and immediately caught my eye... haha.. look is not bad, small build and nice boobs.

Start the SOP... massage is above average... and after 15-20 mins of massage, she start tickling my little head and ask if her massage is good.. then ask me if I want to jua gen. I asked how much? She say $50. I asked how abt BBBJ? She reply NO. She only do BJ for $80. Tried to bargain but failed. She say her "aunti" visting so cannot do FJ and her FJ is $100.

I opt for BJ and to my surprise, her suction is good and strong... and me come in no time... (not sure if i am weak or not. )

Rest awhile and she start to ask me if I wan to go for another round? I asked, "FREE??" wahahahaha... she say Yes (MY FOOT!!!!) I told her don't bluff me lar, later finish 2nd round then collect $$$, I use what to pay her....??? Even I have enough, I also dont want lor.. Cos feel the fee are raising and getting more ex.

Anyway, talk cock awhile more before i pay and leave.

However if bros here who don't mind the price and wish to bonk a nice small build PRC with a CFM face, you can visit this place. Only 1 girl who fit the description, the rest of the girls are MILF and bigger build.

Total damage - $110 (entrance + BJ)

RTF - Don't think so liao... their price is getting steeper.

PRICE BREAKDOWN
1st visit - $100 (entrance + massage + bbbj + ar + fj) (forgot to mention ar in my last post)
2nd visit - $120 (entrance + massage + bj + fj)
3rd visit - $110 (entrance + bj)
Old 31-03-2008, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

tried weeks ago.
had a bad experience there.
got 2syt got 2milf. only 3rooms(estimate)
massage 2/10 weak. less than 5min even after i insist longer.
FJ halfway some woman yelling outside to my gal to faster finish job:
KNN totally spoilt my mode.
later go out to hall, i yell back: who the one tell to do faster! other gals all look blanked. left a unhappy man.
RTF: u kidding?
Old 31-03-2008, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: New massage area at bedok south

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsonewbird View Post
tried weeks ago.
had a bad experience there.
got 2syt got 2milf. only 3rooms(estimate)
massage 2/10 weak. less than 5min even after i insist longer.
FJ halfway some woman yelling outside to my gal to faster finish job:
KNN totally spoilt my mode.
later go out to hall, i yell back: who the one tell to do faster! other gals all look blanked. left a unhappy man.
RTF: u kidding?
Bro if i were you i will also be cheesed off man. That is very rude, confirm no mood liao. Thanks for sharing your short but honest FR.
Old 31-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Samster (M)

I guess this place keeps changing goods from the way the bros have stated here.. guess depends on your luck oredi eh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1