The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Day 2 (part a):

After changing the room to a partial seaview with no construction, decided to take a walk to the other parts of patts since I only know WS :P. Walked down soi 10 to the beach road and turned towards Central. Very nice weather today. Strong winds but sea pretty choppy. Anyway, walked down the beach, with many farang ladies, though more of the heavier weights than the nice slim types. Not entirely a pretty sight especially with them in bikinis.

Walked all the way down until soi 3, taking in the sights and a mental note of the other hotels for possible stay in future. Also saw where Sabai Land is. Didn't try though 'cause everyone tells me BBk ones are better. Decided to turn back since nothing much, and took a baht bus back to soi 13. Walked towards second road, and then crossed over to Soi Buakhow. Went by soi LK metro, another point to note so that tomorrow can try going to Devils Den. Went on Soi Buakhow and turned left. Quite a number of massage parlours but the ladies not that chio. Did not take it up, though the price is about 50bht lower than those near WS. Dunno how long I walked, but I ended up back to near Second Road. Legs were a little wobbly by then, but hey, this is a damn good way to know the area. At least now I can say I know a bit more of Patts and should be able to walk around now. 555

Anyway, walked down to Beach road, and headed for my usual massage place near beach road. took a nice 2 hours thai massage, then went off to Central for pizza, and now, back to hotel for a rest.

Going to head off to WS later tonite. Thinking of maybe going to bf the same chio babe yesterday, and then go catch Mission Impossible.

Will update again...! Now, for some beauty sleep.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Day 2 Part 2:

After my last post, took a good 2 hrs nap and woke up around 8.45pm. Washed up, changed up and time for party Again, WS was crowded with many tourists, especially the chinese. Was a little annoyed when one of the guys pointed a vcam at it. I stared at him and he sheepishly quickly moved away. CBB.

Decided to hit Dollhouse first. Line-up was ok but not fantastic. Saw a cute syt but just did not hit it. Sat for a while, got bored, check bin and decided to hit Happy AGG instead to look for my syt whom I bf a couple of times before, though in my heart, I was also hoping she was not around so that i can chat with her well-endowed sister instead. In the end, got half of my wish. She was not around, but so was her sister. Bummer! Plenty of gals but bar was also full. In my mind, I was thinking of going back to find my chio gal from yesterday in babydolls. So, stayed until around 10.30pm and checked bin. On the way out, saw a very cute syt sitting with a customer. Damn, did not see earlier. Gave her a smile and then went out to babydolls.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 19-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Day 2 Part 3 (sorry for dividing up the post. Keep having error msg. So to be safe, posted this in multiple posts instead.)

Reaching Babydolls, damn it was packed. Had a quick look at the stage but did not see my gal. No place to sit, so went to the back near the shower area. Then my gal, A, from the previous trip saw me. Basically abandoned her customer and came jumping onto me like i am some lost-found treasure (actually think could be my baht though i love to think it is because of me. 555). Puyings in this bar are pretty open, so to no surprise, my gal was like tongue-fighting with me and keep smiling at me. Bought her a drink, as well as for for mms Dar. Was chatting about how's life, how's her boy, how's her granny (ya, i know, usual stuff), and then the unthinkable happened that I had been concerned about.

My gal from last night, N, was actually in the bar and on the stage. When she came down, she did not dare to come over because my other gal was with me. But my gal was cool about it, and brought her over. It was a little awkward, but we chatted. The gals talked about me, that they were bf by me before etc etc. After a while, A went to the restroom, but N decided to go. She gave me a wai, say thanks. I held her back and told her that I was sorry but I had tried to look for her. Asked if she was annoyed. She said a little, but it was ok. Told her I would come back tomorrow to look for her, and this time, look out for me.

After she left, I told A what happened, and that i will bf N tomorrow, while I bf her tonite. For those who had read my previous FR, you will know that A is a very practical and nice gal who understands that need for us to butterfly. So, A was ok with the arrangement. For those who doubt, read on later then u understand why I had always like A. Not only she is pretty, she is a damn nice gal to talk to. Anyway, I told her that we should go, because I had wanted to catch MI-4 at Central. So, paid up, went over to N to remind her of our arrangement, and then went off.

Took a baht bus to CentralFestival (I am getting pretty good with this... 555). Bought the tickets for 23.10hours show. A was feeling a little cold, which I am not surprised with her short skirt and low blouse, so I told her to go buy a shawl. Wanted to go to Central dept store, but as usual, she told me too expensive. So we walked around to see if we could get a cheaper one, which we did. She bought one that costed only 199bht. After that, headed back to cinema, bought a big popcorn and a drink and went on to catch the show, which happened to be pretty nice. Oh ya, first time go see movie in thailand. Was initiated to a standing ceremony when they played the king's bio.

After show, we were hungry. Headed to Pizza Hut (my second pizza meal in 12 hours), and ordered a medium pizza. Had wanted to order some sides, but A said up to me, but we should wait for the pizza to come adn see how big it was before we order, in case it was too much. And she was right. The stuff-crusted pizza was big, and we did not finished it. By the time we left the restaurant, it was almost 3am.

Headed back to to hotel, took shower together but I told her that I was too tired to do any boom-boom. We chatted for a while (love this gal. Can hold a good conversation), and then off to sleep spooning.

Old 19-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Day 3 Part 1:

Was totally knocked out until around 10am this morning. Turned around and loved the sight of a warm, naked lady sleeping beside me. Cuddled up to her and woke her up. Did a little foreplay, and we went off to brush our teeth first. Then back to bed for a great round of boom-boom. Washed up, and headed out to eat around noon. I wanted to go for steamboat, so we went to the shobushi or something. 299 per pax buffet style.

Had a good lunch and chat regarding the bar, the gals etc. When paying she took out a couple of vouchers, which gave us a discount of 200bht. Nice. In the end, only paid about 400bht. Mai peng. We were given another 3 vouchers and I gave them to her. She told me to keep two, in case I want to bring N there for lunch tomorrow. Nice gesture. Asked her if she needed to buy anything ('cause I know she won't go buying expensive stuff), but she ended up buying a pack of gummy bears and a shampoo from the supermarket. Then sent her on the way.

It was around 2pm. And I got too much time on my hand. Decided to surf the net for an outcall, 'cause I was simply too lazy to go out again after coming back to the hotel. Called Dream Teen Massage, and asked for 90 mins massage at 800bht. Got Dha or Tar, and boy, she is very pretty (IMO). Nice oil sensual massage in the comfort of my room. Asked if I wanted extra (which was obvious). Was quoted some packages, and decided to go for one with body to body massage with a hj. Not bad, very shiok, especially when I got her to come with the help of my trusted right hand, and she did her job with hers. Totally shacked out, lazed on the bed. She wanted to stay longer, but I did not. Told her that I will look for her again (probably next trip), paid up and sent her off.

So, here I am now, typing this at 5.37pm LOS time. Time is running out for me. Damn it, it just passed so fast. Going to do what I promise and bring N out for a good last night out. Maybe will go disco. Let's see...

So, that's all from me for now. Will update again....

Old 19-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
So, that's all from me for now. Will update again....
Guess u are enjoying your cock out...
Old 20-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Nice fr again bro leaseoflife.thanks

How much u paid for the LT for the girls & dream teen massage?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 20-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks leaseoflife , or rather no thanks! Make me wish I was there now! 555555

It seems you're begining to experience the full Pattaya experience. GFE , movie , makan , massage etc. Its a complete holiday. Its gotten more expensive and the girl's attitude have changed over the years but have been compensated by the improvement in non mongering stuff like the eating and the malls.

Why limit yourself to a few gogos? Sometimes I walk into a agogo totally out of my routine. Whats the worse that can happen , cost of a beer? Some gems at certain times include Misty , Rhino , Nui's 3 (or 2? the one closest to Beach Road)

Just a tip , the Shabushi(?) buffet you have had a convyer belt? The one at Big C has slightly more choices The place there also less crowded.

Also , at the cinema , book the love seat , not ex and comes with blanket
Old 21-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess u are enjoying your cock out...
Ya boy... but now back in Sillypore.... super sian...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Nice fr again bro leaseoflife.thanks

How much u paid for the LT for the girls & dream teen massage?
Bro, LT ranges between 2k to 3k. If you avoid the usual jap places like Barcara, SuperBaby etc, you should be able to get 2k or 2.5k for LT. The 3 nights, all my gals from BabyDolls. All 2K.

For Dream Teen, I got an outcall for 800bht 1.5hrs. A little exp, but too lazy to go out. For full, it is 1500bht but you can bargain to 1300bht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Thanks leaseoflife , or rather no thanks! Make me wish I was there now! 555555

It seems you're begining to experience the full Pattaya experience. GFE , movie , makan , massage etc. Its a complete holiday. Its gotten more expensive and the girl's attitude have changed over the years but have been compensated by the improvement in non mongering stuff like the eating and the malls.

Why limit yourself to a few gogos? Sometimes I walk into a agogo totally out of my routine. Whats the worse that can happen , cost of a beer? Some gems at certain times include Misty , Rhino , Nui's 3 (or 2? the one closest to Beach Road)

Just a tip , the Shabushi(?) buffet you have had a convyer belt? The one at Big C has slightly more choices The place there also less crowded.

Also , at the cinema , book the love seat , not ex and comes with blanket
Bro, totally understand your feeling. I also hum-bin now, back in Singapore. Ya, will try the other bars the next time round. Time was a little short this trip.

Yup, went to Shabushi. And ya, LOVE the cinema

Old 21-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Day 3 Part 2:

After writing the last FR, I had wanted to take a short nap before I go partying for my last night in Pattaya. But damn emails! Spent a hour plus to clear the backlog, by the time I was done, it was 7pm. Was a little too late to nap, and I thought, what the heck, last night, cheong till I drop. Decided to wash up, put on my party outfit, and out went onto the street. Took a baht bus and reached WS around 8pm. Still pretty early, so I hopped into Mac to get an expresso to make sure I am awake.

Walked down the street, taking in the lights and sounds for the last time before my next trip. The “come in, sexy show” racket had not started, so went into one of the beer/restaurant to have a light dinner. Crappy food though. Did not finish half. Watched the same old guy performing his magic show for umpteen times. Waited until 8.35pm. Time to prowl.

First stop, Barcara. I had no intention to bf anyone from here, as I am firmly believing that the gals here are just too Japanese oriented. I just needed a place to set my appetite right. Gals were not bad, swinging their bums around, but as expected, their smiles and eyes were on the Japs and perhaps the kimchis as well. Not bothered. Just enjoyed my drink and left the bar at 9pm. Was apprehensive if I should head for Happy AGG since I did not see the sisters yesterday. Anyway, nothing to lose, especially with the 65bht happy hours drink. Was pretty crowded, and ended up sitting along the stage near the stairs where the gals would use to walk up. Saw a few nice looking babes, but had wanted to look at the others. Actually Happy got a few good looking babes.

Then, surprise, surprise! My ex-bf was there! In fact, she had put on a couple of pounds to her body, which made her look exceptionally tasty! She had her hair bun up, and was walking by the stage when our eyes met. She quickly came over, and gave me a big hug, and boy, seems like she has grown in the upper part of the body too! Placed on hands around the twin towers and told her, bigger liao na. 555 Bought her a drink, and we chatted about me thinking she was not working anymore, and how I came back yesterday and was left disappointed not seeing her (pure bullshit, but it scores brownie points with puyings). Was told she happened to be off yesterday. We chatted, hugged and kissed. In the end, stayed there for almost 2 hours, with damages on 4 LDs and 2 for my own. A cheap fee to pay I had half a mind to bf her, but since a promise has been made to bf N from yesterday, I would keep to my word. Told myself, if N had been bf, then I would come back for this syt.

After that, I reached BabyDolls. Damn pack with lots of farang. Accordingly to MMS Dar, the boss was having a party, and I strongly suspected the group was from Pattaya-Addicts, with each of them hosting a name tag. Anyway, who cares. Again, I sat at the same place as yesterday. This time, I looked with more effort to locate N. Looked around, did not see her. Looked at my watch and realized that it was already 10.50pm, 50 mins past the time I told her. But something told me she should be around, and alas, she came out from counter. Called out to her, and when she saw me, gave me a megawatt smile, which I knew immediately tonight was going to be a great night. Came over and we had such a long hot smooch that a couple of farangs sitting beside me gave me a big thumb up. 555+ Was really feeling good tonite, so bought MMS, N, and a nice matured waitress a drink. Then A came over as well, and I was like having a mini party on my own. Great fun that did not blow a hole in my pocket. Stayed for a while longer, and I wanted to leave because both N and I were a little hungry. N changed into something very very nice. A casual dress that did not shout out bar girl. Very pretty and cute and looked like someone whom you would bring back to your mum for perusal. Anyway, we decided to go once she was done and said bye to A, and she replied with a smile, and said “Enjoy yourself na.” Great gal.

Old 21-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Day 3 Part 3:

We headed for makan, and decided to head to Pattaya Beer Garden to eat. N had never been here, and was rather surprised by the romantic scenery around the place. For those who did not go before, you should give it a try. A pretty nice place by the beach. We happened to have a nice breeze blowing throughout. Left it to N to order and she ended up ordering only 1 place of veggie. Told her to order another one dish, while I also ordered another. We had a nice dinner, and spent almost 2 hours talking on various things, like how A is a good friend to her, and that A also encouraged her to save, how some of the customers (specifically germans) who refused to pay the amount that was agreed, her family in BKK, my work etc. And of course, talked about whether she was angry with me yesterday because I ended up bf A instead. She told me she would be if I had never bf A before and she happened to be in the bar. But since A has been with me prior to her, she felt that she was the one who should back away instead, but was happy that A did not mind me bf her instead tonite. (So it is true that puyings will get angry and jealous if customer bf another puying in the same bar as I had heard about this before). Then we talked about how she thought I would not be turning up as I did not appear around 10pm etc. Anyway, talked damn long lah.

Closed to 1am, we headed back to hotel ( nope, too tired to go disco as per my part 2) and enroute went to get some toothbrush and chocolate for her and a pack of ciggie for myself. Again, this gal chose the cheap normal brush, and a Van houten choc. Told her to get the better but more expensive Lindt, but she said too much. She may be fishing, but I can’t deny I like gals who do not treat me like a Robert head.

Once back into the room, we had such a passionate kiss that blew me away. Machiam like those American bedroom scene. Took off my shirt, and whispered into my ear, “we arh nam together. Ok mai?” KNS, where got no ok! Felt like a king when she undressed me and herself and we showered, soaped and had our first bathroom pre-sex exercise. 555+ Cleaned up, brushed up, and we headed for bed. It was a long passionate love-making. Foreplay and main action were slow, sensual, and mutual. What happened? Up to your imagination All I can say was, it was mind-blowing. Seriously, it was like making love for the first time. After that, we showered again, crawled into the bed, cuddled together and were trying to pair my iphone with her Samsung so that she could send me some of her pictures. Do not ask me for it, ‘cause I do not think it is nice to give. Anyway, subsequently we fell asleep.

Old 21-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Day 4 (Last day):
Woke up around 10am with OC calling to check on my return flight details. Realised that I only had 2.5 hours before my transfer come along and how the damn time has passed so fast. I kissed N softly on the nose, lips and moved down, and obviously she woke up. As usual, we got our breath cleared up first and then headed back on bed for more fun. This time, I did more of the work. She was wet, and I got her so high that she was scratching on my back. She refused to lose out and wanted me to come instead. In the end, we ended up trying to see who can make who come first. 555+ Crazy but was fun. We used the bed, the table, the sofa, and she almost ended up sitting on my luggage!

After the strenuous exercise, I was totally out of action, especially with the intensive escapades for the last 3 days. We decided to get room service instead of going out. And when I thought the food would be here soon, told N to get dress (well, we did not exactly got dressed after the action). She went to the toilet and then came out….. wearing a towel around her instead. Wah piang…. Ok, up to you. When the food came, the male server got a little shocked, and I think he also saw the lacy panties sitting on top of my wallet, because I had to take out 20bht to tip him. Anyway, since N did not care, I was also just wearing my boxer.

After breakfast, I had to prepare to leave. Packed up and left enough time for one last foreplay with lots of smooching. When she was getting dressed, I commented that her panties looked very nice and cheekily said I want to take it back as souvenir. She said mai dai laughingly, but then looked at me and said if I really want, she can give it to me. Wah lau!!! I would really have taken it, but not safe especially with OC at home. Sigh…..

It was time to leave. We went down to check out, and then bid our goodbyes with a kiss. Man, she just took my heart with her. Tried not to think about her on the way to the airport, but I guess it will take a while before it goes away. Reached airport, met up with Bro Naemlo for a while to discuss about something, and he commented I walked a little odd. KNS… As for now, I wrote these remaining parts of the FR in the plane and regretting that I should have taken that souvenir along.

So that’s all from me. A short but fantastic 4 days trip in Patts. I loved every minute of it, and was glad that I got a fantastic time with a few very lovable puyings in this trip.

Signing off…. LeaseOfLife

Old 21-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Reached airport, met up with Bro Naemlo for a while to discuss about something, and he commented I walked a little odd.
Walking with pain lan pa
Old 21-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

LoL, great stuff ...your FRs salivating. good value @LT 2k with lots GFE and some gymnastics (high season some more)? Alas, only xmas dreaming here.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
LoL, great stuff ...your FRs salivating. good value @LT 2k with lots GFE and some gymnastics (high season some more)? Alas, only xmas dreaming here.
Ya, was surprised. Guess it was late on the first night (past mid-night) when I bf, and I just take it as the same when I bf the same gal on the third night. Same same for my second night bf

But I did give a couple hundred bahts for tips lah.

Now looking at my babydoll's girl's pictures... sigh.....

Old 22-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2kB LT is about the correct price. I tried the fuck-first-pay-later stunt last trip and put 2kB on the dresser and she was more than happy with it when she left in the morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1