The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxjesscxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Selling used panties

Hi all,

In need of some $$$ so decided to sell my used panties. My apologies that I don't do meet ups as I will not risk getting exposed. This is my first time doing this so do guide me along

I will definitely wear the panties for a certain no. of hrs (up to you to decide) and am very accommodating to any request, no unreasonable ones please!

I may be contacted only through Kik (my id: xxjesscxx), no contact numbers will be exchanged. Contact me to discuss more!

If it helps, I am a 23 year old female Chinese.

Note: I will not entertain any request for any FL services or anything of such sort...only here to sell my panties for the pleasure of those who may be interested!
Old 11-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Selling used panties

You got any samples to show ?
Old 11-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

What kind of samples are you looking for? I am willing to accommodate to all reasonable requests so feel free to add me on Kik as I can't reply fast here, I believe all my posts have to go through moderation...
Old 16-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Hi guys, thanks for all the support thus far & sorry for the late replies as I was quite busy over the weekend.

I have received quite a number of enquiries on whether I'm selling my used bras, & well, why not? ...I will definitely open up that option after I have earned just a little more income from this meanwhile, do keep the enquiries coming in, I would love to help fulfil your fantasies am pretty open minded!

Have a great week ahead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1