The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Pls remove your unregistered sim when using your mobile to scan safe entry..... many kuku idiots scan safe entry but use unregistered sim number which cause SPF to investigate. Heard several of these idiots were picked up and will be charge for using unregistered sims.
Even managed to trace the shops they bought these sims from.
Getting traced is bad enough. Now another case with SPF for using unregistered Sim. We can never outsmart the government.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2677 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Doubt got chance this year.
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malay...laysia/1894377

Sian liao.
Old 17-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Like this high chance wait long long Liao...
Old 17-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Pls remove your unregistered sim when using your mobile to scan safe entry..... many kuku idiots scan safe entry but use unregistered sim number which cause SPF to investigate. Heard several of these idiots were picked up and will be charge for using unregistered sims.
Even managed to trace the shops they bought these sims from.
I ever mention before about the tracing but some still got this thinking that as long my data off nobody can trace my whereabouts. How advance technology now is beyond our imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Look like before 2021 we can forget bout using our passport.
Old 17-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

2021 might not even be possible. This isn't SARS. We will be lucky if things go back to a shadow resemblance of the past before 2022.
Old 17-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

For a small number of businesses, such as those in the nightlife industry, which unfortunately will not be able to open soon, Mr Heng said the Government will help them transition to other activities or ease their exit.

GG looks like nightlife wont be returning anytime soon, can expect the same for legal houses
Old 17-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
For a small number of businesses, such as those in the nightlife industry, which unfortunately will not be able to open soon, Mr Heng said the Government will help them transition to other activities or ease their exit.

GG looks like nightlife wont be returning anytime soon, can expect the same for legal houses
have to find alternatives...
but they chop our carrot heads
Old 17-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post

I think GL GG already. Nightlife cant open, GL also cant open. Unless they develop instant test kit.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Originally Posted by Edward1:
An update on the above post, AV or health officers went to a number of houses this afternoon to check on the safety measures, the various supplies and overall hygiene to prevent and spread of Covid-19 . They also briefed the OKTs and helpers on safety measure and expectation. There was no mention on the date of reopening. Could it be one step closer to reopening?

Any update on this?
Old 17-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

政府将协助夜店业者转型或结束营业  https://www.zaobao.com/realtime/sing...m_medium=share

Think this the reply....
Old 17-08-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
政府将协助夜店业者转型或结束营业  https://www.zaobao.com/realtime/sing...m_medium=share

Think this the reply....
.....FUCK!!...really endgame
Old 17-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that the Government now openly stated that for nightlife operators they will help them either change business model or close shop... means writing is on the wall for GL. If the government can be so callous towards nightlife and entertainment industry, imagine how little fucks they give about GL.

GL will become gentrified. This is how the red light district officially dies. All the houses will close shop one by one. Leases will be sold back or taken back by the Government. Bosses retire with their monies. Girls left here cut card and go home. Demolish all the houses. And voila, instant prime land area to sell to the highest developer bidder to build yet more studio condos on (like what they did at L24). Best part? They don't even need to worry about pushing illegal vice underground with FLs. It'll be a case of "what I don't see doesn't exist", or they'll just think that with borders closed now there's no way illegal FL stables with foreign girls can sustain business in SG, and even moonlighting KTV or bargirls can't stay here in SG forever, so it'll be a slow draining out of the supply pool.

Not sure if there's anything else left to add here or hope for. Bottomline is, this is a scene, lifestyle, and part of SG society that's going to be consigned to history. I've given up hoping for GL to reopen. At least there won't be any disappointments in future, and I'll be pleasantly surprised if I am proven wrong.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Hav 2 chiong jb laew
Old 17-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
have to find alternatives...
but they chop our carrot heads
just pcc la.. after a while will be used to it and u will thank the move to shut GL forever.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

If gl or nightlife club has to turn to another short term biz, then gl can turn become massage parlor la! The con side is tat the spf might do frequent routine check! Need to do sex very discreetly!

Need peo to keep watch on spf car! If got undercover then gg, but they wont do undercover for this ba! Some mata off work also need to do!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1