The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
That was my last trip... but hoping to go soon....will update on places that i visit....haha. Didn't manage to cheong all the last time round
Just saw your signature. Lol. Find it funny. Was it just added or been there long time?

Where did u not manage to go during your last trip? me,u and sduuuu already did the unthinkable. At least for sduuuu. Lol.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

My signature always been there, sometimes forget to uncheck it b4 posting...

Ya was thinking if bro sduu can sneak off to La Belle, im sure he'll find time to visit his number 72 in Nana...haha
Old 28-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Just saw your signature. Lol. Find it funny. Was it just added or been there long time?

Where did u not manage to go during your last trip? me,u and sduuuu already did the unthinkable. At least for sduuuu. Lol.

Didn't go to discos the last time to try pickup FLs or ONS....no guarantee i guess, but sometimes the 'chase' can be as fun as the 'prize', esp when bored with the normal cheonging routine ie massage, MP, agogo. That's why asked for recommendations on discos with FLs.

Visited the talked about places like climax, bossy, spicy, CM2 a year back, but crowd mostly cater for farangs, didnt find any to my liking. Gone to Scratchdog b4 but i find that place difficult to see and pickup, esp when it gets crowded, and have to be careful not to choose the wrong tgt cos they with bf or with customer already. May check out Insomnia next visit....

Im also looking at places to chill out, drink, eat and listen to live music,and maybe by chance can meet and talk to puyings or waitresses for after work activities. Haha....and of course somewhere nice to bring a lady friend to chitchat then party Was recommended to go Thonglor or Ekkamai area, or even Bed Supper club for such purpose....anywhere else to recommend from senior bros?
Old 28-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Didn't go to discos the last time to try pickup FLs or ONS....no guarantee i guess, but sometimes the 'chase' can be as fun as the 'prize', esp when bored with the normal cheonging routine ie massage, MP, agogo. That's why asked for recommendations on discos with FLs.

Visited the talked about places like climax, bossy, spicy, CM2 a year back, but crowd mostly cater for farangs, didnt find any to my liking. Gone to Scratchdog b4 but i find that place difficult to see and pickup, esp when it gets crowded, and have to be careful not to choose the wrong tgt cos they with bf or with customer already. May check out Insomnia next visit....

Im also looking at places to chill out, drink, eat and listen to live music,and maybe by chance can meet and talk to puyings or waitresses for after work activities. Haha....and of course somewhere nice to bring a lady friend to chitchat then party Was recommended to go Thonglor or Ekkamai area, or even Bed Supper club for such purpose....anywhere else to recommend from senior bros?
Most of the ones u mentioned are farang oriented as well as insomnia. Went before and mostly farangs as well as darker skinned girls. I was feeling so out of place as a Asian and typically look like a Thai. But anyway I went with a group of girls so I had my fair share of fun.

Scratch dog is a very popular place for nana agogo bargirls to go after work. Seriously I have three factions of agogo girls who would go there without fail everyday after work. One group from baccara. Another from rainbow 2 as well as rainbow 1. They either go there after their ST with customers or they bring their customers there.

Very easy bro. Next time u fancy a girl from the next table, start from "cheers with the guy" if she is with a guy. Whenever I am with a group of girls, I always get random guys cheers with me. They want to know if I am comfortable with them joining in. I am fine since I am there just to enjoy.

If the girl does not eye contact with you,move on. There's so many working girls at scratch dog.

You got a lot of time to spare this trip huh? Want to hunt puyings huh? Too bad I won't be around when u come.
Old 28-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniCooperTurbo View Post
Sorry to ask, but i newbie, read back a few pages still cant find, Can somebody tell me where is CCK? Many thx
CCK SPA
569-571 ซ. 20 มิถุนา ถ.ประชารษฎร์บำเพ็ญ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10320
569-571 Soi 20 Mithuna, Thanon Pracharat Bamphen, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10320
MRT Huai Khwang, Exit 1. Take a motosai, tuk-tuk or taxi (20 to 35 bahts)

Map

Good luck!
Old 28-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
CCK SPA
569-571 ซ. 20 มิถุนา ถ.ประชารษฎร์บำเพ็ญ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10320
569-571 Soi 20 Mithuna, Thanon Pracharat Bamphen, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10320
MRT Huai Khwang, Exit 1. Take a motosai, tuk-tuk or taxi (20 to 35 bahts)

Map

Good luck!
Why suddenly so many people interested in cck spa?

Will pop over take a look tomorrow. See how good it is.
Old 28-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My signature always been there, sometimes forget to uncheck it b4 posting...

Ya was thinking if bro sduu can sneak off to La Belle, im sure he'll find time to visit his number 72 in Nana...haha
What the....? Anyway, my fren went there in July and 72 no longer there. Went for the 'operation', probably working for othe agogo bars now.

My fren took number 71, a twin sister of 72! How crazy is that man?

Sneak off to La Belle for a quick one abt 5+ still can la, but at night hard to sneak off...haha.
Old 28-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post

Hahaha, thanks leh. Btw, did you go Siam Square to check out atoll's friend??
Old 29-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
What the....? Anyway, my fren went there in July and 72 no longer there. Went for the 'operation', probably working for othe agogo bars now.

My fren took number 71, a twin sister of 72! How crazy is that man?

Sneak off to La Belle for a quick one abt 5+ still can la, but at night hard to sneak off...haha.
I think she is still working there as I saw her not too long ago. In fact there are multiples of look alike Kawaii ones now there. Must pop in there someday. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
Hahaha, thanks leh. Btw, did you go Siam Square to check out atoll's friend??
Nope. Completely forgotten where was the shop. Only went Siam square there cut hair. Anyway friend's girl cannot target. Unless unless she is damn kan phua irresistible. Then maybe I will potong Jalan. Lol.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Visited the talked about places like climax, bossy, spicy, CM2 a year back,

Try Falabella. A good place to know mid so girls. Be prepare to dress up, as majority of the men clubbers here all are with either their Hermes H belt or LV, and LV loafers. It's seems trend to own these two item for the well to do Thai guys. I'm only a lo so who only able to afford YSL belt.

Maybe it's time to purchase one and try my luck at Warm up.
Old 29-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Try Falabella. A good place to know mid so girls. Be prepare to dress up, as majority of the men clubbers here all are with either their Hermes H belt or LV, and LV loafers. It's seems trend to own these two item for the well to do Thai guys. I'm only a lo so who only able to afford YSL belt.

Maybe it's time to purchase one and try my luck at Warm up.
Hahaha. I thought under the belt is important as well. Just so funny on how people dress to impress.
Old 29-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

CCK Spa

Open 10 AM - 12:30 AM (30 mins past midnite)

Special promotion: credit cards accepted

Prices:

10 AM-9 PM: come with 1 friend, price is only B1,250; come with 2 friends, price is just only B1,990.

Come by yourself: B580 for 1 hr, B880 for 1.5 hrs, B980 for 2 hrs if before 7 PM or B1,150 if after 7 PM.

HOT! Buy a coupon book with 5 coupons for B3,500 good for 3 months. When buy a book for B6,500 it is good for 6 months.

BTW, do all the girls there offer upgrades to FS, or only some?

Car parking available at the T.C. Tower condo.

They supposedly use a special lotion with imported medicinal herbs and a Taiwan style of massage. They supposedly have a fir sauna and sao equipment imported from Taiwan.

Note on telling time: Thais divide a day into quarters, not halves. The quarter from 6 PM - 12 midnite is called toom, so 2 toom is equivalent to 7 PM. 5 toom would be 11 PM. That's why when you ask a Thai what time something begins or ends, they will get confused and not know how to answer. Funny, but I have never seen a clock in Thailand that runs from 1-6. They all show 1-12.
Old 29-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 29-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In bangkok but only free for one night (today)

So if anyone wants to hang out, PM. Thanks
Old 29-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hahaha. I thought under the belt is important as well. Just so funny on how people dress to impress.
Wondering what's so funny about people dressing to kill.

For your info, Thai girls is similar like any other girls. They like to go with someone who have a dress sense, rather then someone wearing SAF shoes, or singlet with bermudas and slipper, not to forget sling bag.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1