The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

My trip confirmed, 11-14 Sept.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
BlueDragon193 is indeed a very, very generous fellow on the drinks !.

Asked me for many drinks in Bangkok and Pattaya and always missed these dates with him as company things will come out suddenly and so cannot go to see him.
Alamak, soon I going to receive a lot of PM and don't worry there always a next times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
At most I wear skirt to work loh... Ok lah,... throw in a low cut blouse... dai mai???

Hey...maybe Bro BD IS already the co-owner of Claudia
He only need a D cup PA.

Maybe, everyday drinks on the house.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My trip confirmed, 11-14 Sept.
Noted....see u at the office.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Noted....see u at the office.
U better wear skirt when I see u. Bring along cup D...
Old 09-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U better wear skirt when I see u. Bring along cup D...
I leave that to bro leaseoflife who willing to wear skirt to office and put on a pair of D cup....sawadee cup lah.

You better don't come in to the office wearing a t-shirt, short and slipper for interview.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

You better don't come in to the office wearing a t-shirt, short and slipper for interview.
I will be in tuxedo....
Old 09-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa damn envy bro Naemlo!! I wish i can be posted to BKK for at least 1 yr at least once in my life
Anyway sidetrack abit, any Bros here can advise on cheonging in Dec? Is it not advisable cos alot holiday-makers gg to BKK in Dec etc. For eg this year jul-aug was Jap golden week and best to avoided
For bros planning ahead, you can find the japan golden week schedule for 2011 here
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2282.html
Old 10-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Do not worry..Everyday is a good time to cheong in BKK except Sober Days, Red/ Yellow shirt days.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Don't see anything wrong with cheonging in Dec. Don't remember anything out of the ordinary happening for this 'Golden Week' you refer to...
Old 10-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

Kings birthday is in December so bars will be closed.....well most will

BK
Old 10-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Don't see anything wrong with cheonging in Dec. Don't remember anything out of the ordinary happening for this 'Golden Week' you refer to...
Yeah, Bangers good all year round. Even if seemingly there are more holiday makers that time of year, there's enough of Bangers to go around. Think also different segment of shoppers or even wat visitors

In fact, Bkk december's temp (especially evenings) is kind and cool. So personally, it's a good time to call on our favourite port lah
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby
not advisable cos alot holiday-makers gg to BKK in Dec etc. For eg this year jul-aug was Jap golden week and best to avoided..find the japan golden week schedule for 2011 here

Last edited by yinyang; 10-09-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
Wa damn envy bro Naemlo!! I wish i can be posted to BKK for at least 1 yr at least once in my life
Anyway sidetrack abit, any Bros here can advise on cheonging in Dec? Is it not advisable cos alot holiday-makers gg to BKK in Dec etc. For eg this year jul-aug was Jap golden week and best to avoided
For bros planning ahead, you can find the japan golden week schedule for 2011 here
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2282.html
Thanks bro! I agree with you: if you don't want gogo girls to leave you with your LD to rush to Japanese ATMs, avoid the golden week!
Old 11-09-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
if my company post me to BKK for one year I WILL DIEEEEE hahahahaha

will not come back alive!!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't worry, come in and drinks on me.
555+ Thanks in advance Pii BD
Old 11-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKdreaming View Post
Kings birthday is in December so bars will be closed.....well most will

BK
That's only on Dec 5th. One day out of a month, and not everywhere is closed. Maybe not serving alcohol. Maybe serving alcohol in plastic cups.

The industry doesn't just take a day off like that.

Heck, Patpong was still going on even with a mob and people shooting just nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1