The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
... Rashford...his std really drop alarmingly...
Rumour has it he is looking to leave, due to a lack of minutes.

Prime example of the strawberry insta generation's lack of mental toughness. Instead of going back to basics and fighting his way back, he looks for the exit door.

Look at Shaw. Horrible broken leg, rehabilitated over close to two years. Sidelined by multiple managers, fought his way back into the team. Fought his way back into England team, scored their only goal in the Euro final. The is some report saying that only Shaw and McTominay have the required mental toughness.

Roy Keane blasted their performance and said 5 or 6 players should never play for Utd again. Chris Sutton then said Keane was being kind and said no less than 10 of the current squad should be let go (all except DDG, Bruno and McTom). Kinda agree with him.

Inexplicable that a team who finished 2nd last season, touted as one summer transfer window away from challenging - one in which they got all targets except a defensive midfielder, should suddenly fall off the cliff this season.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rumour has it he is looking to leave, due to a lack of minutes.

Prime example of the strawberry insta generation's lack of mental toughness. Instead of going back to basics and fighting his way back, he looks for the exit door.

Look at Shaw. Horrible broken leg, rehabilitated over close to two years. Sidelined by multiple managers, fought his way back into the team. Fought his way back into England team, scored their only goal in the Euro final. The is some report saying that only Shaw and McTominay have the required mental toughness.

Roy Keane blasted their performance and said 5 or 6 players should never play for Utd again. Chris Sutton then said Keane was being kind and said no less than 10 of the current squad should be let go (all except DDG, Bruno and McTom). Kinda agree with him.

Inexplicable that a team who finished 2nd last season, touted as one summer transfer window away from challenging - one in which they got all targets except a defensive midfielder, should suddenly fall off the cliff this season.
Yah, u r right imom...now he is another one, wanting to join the others to leave cos they couldn't get a place in the starting 11...never see such things happen in other clubs...they patiently wait for their chances...yes, it is becos these guys wanna represent England in the WC...but they never see themselves in the mirror n ask themselves why they r doing so badly when they r given a chance to be on the field...they won't last going to another club with such bad performances as shown in the case of Martial now on loan to Sevilla....he didn't set his new club on fire...if they want to go let them all go as they r useless when put on the field ...yes, u quoted a good example of Shaw fighting his way back to the team rather than asking for a transfer to other clubs

Now waiting for predictions for the next game against Spurs, Conte's new boys with Harry Kane, Son & Co...don't think they will stand a chance against Tottenham with so much turmoil in the club between the manager n his star-studed players all angry with each other

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-03-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 1 - 3 Spurs

Captain MagDisaster to watch the goals go in helplessly and blame every non English defender for them !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 10-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

This (non) team takes 3 or 4 matches to eke out one win after a bad result. Very rarely bounce right back. Already being optimistic by predicting them scoring one goal. Only predicting two for Spurs as they played midweek and might suffer from fatigue. If they show no signs of fatigue, I fear for Utd.

Man Utd 1 : 2 Spurs

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-03-2022, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Tottenham x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60639561
Old 12-03-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ls-winning-run

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 12-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Tottenham

Potential banana skins

I say 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 12-03-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 12-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Potential banana skins

I say 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Tottenham

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
This (non) team takes 3 or 4 matches to eke out one win after a bad result. Very rarely bounce right back. Already being optimistic by predicting them scoring one goal. Only predicting two for Spurs as they played midweek and might suffer from fatigue. If they show no signs of fatigue, I fear for Utd.

Man Utd 1 : 2 Spurs
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United 1 - 3 Spurs

Captain MagDisaster to watch the goals go in helplessly and blame every non English defender for them !!!
So all the predictions for tomorrow's match against Spurs hv cum in ...
Majority voted for a Spurs win by as much as 2 goals

Those for Spurs win >>> lawro, jones, imom n bro AC
Draw >>>>>>>>>>>> Paul Merson (as usual...haha)
Spurs loss >>>>>>>>> Charlie (the one who is usually correct n against majority view)

For me.......if a strong team is fielded >> it shd be a draw or at best a win by
just 1 goal
but if MacDisaster is in the team then >> loss by 2 goals at least

Old 13-03-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Own goal by this cartoon character WTF

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-03-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

MagDisaster the legend fucks up AGAIN …….

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 13-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Ronaldo 3 : 2 Spurs

Very average performance all round. Saved by Ronaldo who had to take the lead 3 times. Our captain has gone from assisting opponents to scoring directly for them.

Old 13-03-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Cometh the hour.....Cumeth the Man.....GOAT CR7

Old 13-03-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

https://www.theunitedstand.com/artic...premier-league

Old 13-03-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So all the predictions for tomorrow's match against Spurs hv cum in ...
Majority voted for a Spurs win by as much as 2 goals

Those for Spurs win >>> lawro, jones, imom n bro AC
Draw >>>>>>>>>>>> Paul Merson (as usual...haha)
Spurs loss >>>>>>>>> Charlie (the one who is usually correct n against majority view)

For me.......if a strong team is fielded >> it shd be a draw or at best a win by
just 1 goal
but if MacDisaster is in the team then >> loss by 2 goals at least
Omg !!!...can't believe Charlie n myself were right !!....they hv beaten spurs 3-2 n won by a 1-goal margin ...in fact they could hv scored another goal at the last min but our golden boy Sancho had tired legs by that time n couldn't beat the keeper ...Paul almost got the scoreline correct !

tonight is a night to remember for everyone connected to the club ...the red devils hv played very well with determination to win as a team, their best so far...passing were mostly accurate n their prodigal son scored his 1st ever hattrick since he returned to the club last August...a lovely night for him to remember, his 59th hattrick of his career...

the only blemish tonight was the penalty given away caused by telles handball n worst of all is as usual our fat capetan gifting the opposition with an own goal ...when will the new knucklehead RR ever learn the lesson like his predecessor OGS, NOT to play this jinx n bench him instead with a view to sell him away to a championship team next season...if they continue to play like this on fire in the remaining matches there is a chance for them to take 4th spot in the table to qualify for European football again next season

Last edited by Rickey; 13-03-2022 at 10:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1