The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
soulless27 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoulless27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Kind of falling in love.

Met a childhood Friend while Nv contact abt 18 yrs recently. Last time when I as a ah lian we hardly talk to each other. But meet him while I was alone at Nex shopping mall. Den we exchange num.

After a few days he as me out for movie. End up he say he can’t make it. But after that he ask me out for movie again. So we meet up for a movie and some how like gt a bit of crash. Zzzzz.

And we started I had been hurt from Rs for a few times. But this time he and me seem to be serious ( but after all we jus started ) SHOULD I PUT IN REALLY FEELING??!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1