The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Share some tips: dealing with MLM gem

Next week meeting a young girl who wanna share with me her MLM business.
Very pretty, GND.
Know her coz my not so close friend give her my contact.

Come share how would you play your chess, make your move.
Share 10apples with any sharers.

Last edited by andthenhor; 25-08-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 26-08-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
Next week meeting a young girl who wanna share with me her MLM business.
Very pretty, GND.
Know her coz my not so close friend give her my contact.

Come share how would you play your chess, make your move.
Share 10apples with any sharers.
MLM group will normally teach their members to guide their new recruit, spend time on ppl interested in their business and dun waste time on thoes who does not.
First step will be to be very interested in whichever bull shit she sells. Money will have to be spent to join or start.
They will also have weekly events to brain wash new recruits and members. Go with her and spend time with her.
The rest see your sweet mouth and skill liao
Old 26-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: Share some tips: dealing with MLM gem

anyone else got any move to share?
Old 26-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 7
LeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant futureLeonLurker has a brilliant future

Dun call out her bull shit first. Show enough interest in whatever she is selling but jus dun look too silly or stupid.

If u want to get on the top of her priority list, drop some subtle hints at appropriate timings that you will be able to bring in more recruits for her. That will get her to spend more time and effort on you, cos of the 'big haul' she will have.

This kind of MLM gem quite hard to get wan lah. They likely also know you interested cos u interested in them only. Careful u kena use only, then waste time waste money, 'lose wife lose soldier'. Good luck bro! All depends on your acting and technique liao.
Old 27-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
cuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuven123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please remember to take her picture / video .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1