The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Last time, I saw Susan the slim model-like VC who look like this [pix below]

She picked up a foreign customer who looked like this!!!! [pix below] Serious!

After that incident, I dare not fuck her any more!
Old 13-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well.......

Pom has been screwing Wildboar since she first came to the ACE to cari makan

Pom should be the one confirming what Wild boar looks like or which look alike should fit her face and body. Pom is not a person to photograph or video any of the WL's that Pom had fucked, nor Pom would like to ask for a photo taken.

Here is a picture of an unknown Japanese JAV model that very much resembles Wild boar, both face and body. FYI, Khun Happypcc, Wild boar does not even look like a wild boar, not to mention as a pig. She got her nickname from her name, "Fang" (wild boar teeth in English)

Khun Anthonysoon, Wild Boar does not resemble Anita Yuen at all
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 13-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah......! Yes, she looks more like that Jap model.
But I don't know enuf HK actresses to compare them with
WB. The closest actress that came to my mind was Anita Yuen.

Any brudders want WB ctc? I will check your public profile,
date of admission to SBF UNiversity, and number of posts to
verify you are genuine bonker first. BUsiness is slack this season
becuase raining every night.
Old 13-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Well, well, well.......

Pom has been screwing Wildboar since she first came to the ACE to cari makan

Pom should be the one confirming what Wild boar looks like or which look alike should fit her face and body. Pom is not a person to photograph or video any of the WL's that Pom had fucked, nor Pom would like to ask for a photo taken.

Here is a picture of an unknown Japanese JAV model that very much resembles Wild boar, both face and body. FYI, Khun Happypcc, Wild boar does not even look like a wild boar, not to mention as a pig. She got her nickname from her name, "Fang" (wild boar teeth in English)

Khun Anthonysoon, Wild Boar does not resemble Anita Yuen at all
Wah....wild boar looked chio based on my imagination. The pic looked like a Singapore actress too( not sure about the name). Pom taste not bad ya ....
Old 13-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Ah......! Yes, she looks more like that Jap model.
But I don't know enuf HK actresses to compare them with
WB. The closest actress that came to my mind was Anita Yuen.

Any brudders want WB ctc? I will check your public profile,
date of admission to SBF UNiversity, and number of posts to
verify you are genuine bonker first. BUsiness is slack this season
becuase raining every night.
Thanks Anthonysoon for giving a helping hand, to screen off those useless data miners or contact collectors.

Wildboar had been instructed by Pom to give better services to those who quote our operation codeword "Koong Foo Zi"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Wah....wild boar looked chio based on my imagination. The pic looked like a Singapore actress too( not sure about the name). Pom taste not bad ya ....
Wild boar when met this big fat ugly pig (pomrakthai) she felled for the wild boar trap. At least she doesn't mind being screwed by a pot bellied pig

FYI, Sotong also looks something like that too.
Don't be mistaken that this Peking Man (Pom) does not look like Aaron Kwok at all.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Senior Bros, am up in KL for the long weekend. Previously a brickfields supporter (sigh). Have been to ACE a few times before, so many thanks for all the info. Maybe grab a beer/kopi together if happen to be in ACE on Fri/Sat night? Will be in red polo, kakis & sandals.
Old 14-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
muuuha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello guys, Im Muha from Kuwait, 20 yrs , a student and Im coming to Kuala Lumpur on Aug .

then Im gonna stay in KL for 2 months with nightlife's budget 15,000 RM
so i wanna have much fun with clubs bars girls, so can you help me to get perfect plans ?

Tnx
Old 14-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muuuha View Post
hello guys, Im Muha from Kuwait, 20 yrs , a student and Im coming to Kuala Lumpur on Aug .

so i wanna have much fun with clubs bars girls, so can you help me to get perfect plans ?

Tnx
go BEACH club

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Anyone wants to organize a dinner gathering in remembrance of Tailo SengSeng? On Dutch of cos.....
Fuyooo...
you at KL...is it?

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muuuha View Post

Tnx
If you have RM 15,000 to splash, Pom strongly advise you to go to Beach Club
http://www.travbuddy.com/Beach-Club-Cafe-v324240

You will go in as a KING and leave as a FUCK-KING with a truck load of girls following you

Don't go to ACE, as the moment you reached the vicinity, you will back track and leave the place immediately, as ACE is not for the faint hearted.

If you use RM 15K to trash Wildboar, you will get a Wild Boar trophy to be displayed in your hall
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Last time, I saw Susan the slim model-like VC who look like this [pix below]

She picked up a foreign customer who looked like this!!!! [pix below] Serious!

After that incident, I dare not fuck her any more!
almost all Viet ladies especially young one will have those good looker foreigner as their customer.

reason is that foreigner as you detest them can even pay higher than us stingy bastard like us who are trying not to spoilt market, thus paying RM80 up to max rm100 and including tips maybe rm10 or more.

do you know that those foreigner can pay up to RM250 per time and also give "gold" as gifts for Vietnam Women Day...etc
i have seen it with my own eyes and also get to share "pizza" hut..."KFC" from the young Viet girls.

I also get to dye my hair from this young Viet girls as well.
But then, i have to pay lots of school fees and then only i can become part of their World in ACE.
You get to meet all theirs friends...etc

as long we paying RM80 up to rm100....we just their DARLING for those 45mins or less or more and we thought we doing them the favour of giving them business, then we are dead wrong as we just one fo the "water fish"

try to be there everyday hibernating inside the room after work until peak time aroung 9pm/10pm.....having dinner together with your honey and her apartments friends..You will see totally different world.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
go BEACH club
Bugger Teddy Bear, advise him to go up to Genting Cuci Tunnel lah

He is bringing Vietnam Dongs equivalent of VND 75,000,000 and with that he can drill the shit out of those Vietcong army girls.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you have RM 15,000 to splash, Pom strongly advise you to go to Beach Club
http://www.travbuddy.com/Beach-Club-Cafe-v324240

You will go in as a KING and leave as a FUCK-KING with a truck load of girls following you

Don't go to ACE, as the moment you reached the vicinity, you will back track and leave the place immediately, as ACE is not for the faint hearted.

If you use RM 15K to trash Wildboar, you will get a Wild Boar trophy to be displayed in your hall

Good morning Pom!!

saas<----Next!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bugger Teddy Bear, advise him to go up to Genting Cuci Tunnel lah

He is bringing Vietnam Dongs equivalent of VND 75,000,000 and with that he can drill the shit out of those Vietcong army girls.
No.....let him drill Beach club...
Got looker there as well..
maybe can get FIVE best buddies which i have whatapps you her photo also..

work from Beach club

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1