The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Ok ok i share with you...just worried you have no time and $$...

You forgot 1 more, not enuff sperm also........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Sinkie L-Tee-Eh just announced next year no more extra COEs beyond those being scrapped numbers, nobody asked if it is becos COEs prices have been stagnant and hovering around the S$50k mark for too long liao so its time to boost up the COE prices

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha...i am no longer concern about cars and COEs becos no more buy car...nvr take cab too...only public transport for poor ppl like me...

Your comment above is correct...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-10-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You forgot 1 more, not enuff sperm also........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Young man like you how can not enuf tadpoles....

Old 30-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s central bank outlaws Bitcoin

A fine of up to VND200 million (US$10,959) and possible criminal charges will be imposed on violators

By Tuoi Tre News October 29, 2017, 12:30 GMT+7

The State Bank of Vietnam has said Bitcoin is banned in the country and those who break this rule will be subject to fines or even criminal charges, following an announcement by a private local university to accept the digital currency as tuition.

In a document sent to the press on Saturday, the central bank asserted that Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency are not considered as legal modes of payment in Vietnam.

The issuance, supply, and use of Bitcoin and other virtual money are prohibited in the Southeast Asian country, the bank underlined in the document.

Under Article 4 of Decree No. 101, legitimate methods of cashless payment in the country are checks, payment orders, collection orders, bank cards, and others specified in writing by the State Bank of Vietnam.

Anything outside the said means is deemed unlawful, Decree No. 101 says.

Those breaching this regulation will be subject to a fine of between VND150 million (US$6,575) and VND200 million ($10,959), which is in accordance with Article 27 of Decree No. 96 regarding penalties in the monetary and banking sector.

Starting from January 2018, those issuing, supplying, and using illegal methods of payment in Vietnam may also be criminally charged as per an adjusted article in the Penal Code.

On Thursday, Le Truong Tung, president of privately-owned FPT University, announced that the institution “accepts tuition payment in Bitcoin,” though he added that the payment option is only available to foreign students at the moment.

Bitcoin payments are a “feasible solution” for many international students at FPT University, Tung explained.

“African students, especially those from Nigeria, face difficulties in transferring money overseas to pay their tuition,” he elaborated.

The announcement attracted mixed responses, with many hailing the tech-focused university for its pioneering move, and others expressing their concerns that cryptocurrencies are still not recognized as a legal currency in Vietnam.

A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security.

As of Friday morning, Bitcoin was selling at $5,946, or VND135.14 million, per coin.

The cryptocurrency can be traded in amounts as small as one hundred millionth of a coin.

Old 31-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha...i am no longer concern about cars and COEs becos no more buy car...nvr take cab too...only public transport for poor ppl like me...

Your comment above is correct...

You too humble lah, your limousine is registered under your personal chauffeur's name mah

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Young man like you how can not enuf tadpoles....

You almost the same age as me so this statement means you considered yourself as "young man" also???

If yes this would be the first time you ever considered yourself as young liao since you are always particular about seniority & such

As for me regardless of how old I get I will always be young in my heart & soul

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 31-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam’s central bank outlaws Bitcoin

A fine of up to VND200 million (US$10,959) and possible criminal charges will be imposed on violators

By Tuoi Tre News October 29, 2017, 12:30 GMT+7

Wow clap clap clap clap clap.........thumbs up lah Wetnam!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the whole world will follow suit in time to come cos this bladdy crypto-currency thingy will burst sooner or later and all those that embraces it will lose big time cos there are simply zero means of central control or guarantees by any governmental or banking bodies

Those lucky people that bought into it right at the beginning would have already had the common sense to cash out now instead of holding on or buying more into it......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
You too humble lah, your limousine is registered under your personal chauffeur's name mah

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I shall say the truth and nothing but the truth...dun own anymore car....only own a lousy bicycle...

Old 31-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
You almost the same age as me so this statement means you considered yourself as "young man" also???

If yes this would be the first time you ever considered yourself as young liao since you are always particular about seniority & such

As for me regardless of how old I get I will always be young in my heart & soul

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
wow...you see me so up...me as young as you ha...important to be young at heart...kkk...

Old 31-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

Those lucky people that bought into it right at the beginning would have already had the common sense to cash out now instead of holding on or buying more into it......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I learned this from those who bought when started...cannot sell...is one way to balance their portfolio...now they invest in 1000 diff cryto-currencies...so prepared to write-off if becomes zero...

Old 31-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Some photographs 2 share 4 fun......

Old 31-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

fun! fun!!

Old 31-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

FUN!!!

Old 31-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Last fun!!

finished!

Old 31-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Well chao ang moh only will do such things...

5 times foreigners muscled in on Vietnam’s traffic offenders

By Staff reporters October 31, 2017 | 12:55 pm GMT+7

Dragging a woman and her bike onto a sidewalk or stopping motorbikes from driving the wrong way. They all went viral.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/video/5...s-3663416.html

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1