The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
If a seasoned veteran like you is this Lazy or Insecure to research such basic and well-publicised questions in an Open city like Bangkok, i suggest you engage Naemlo for his hand-holding service for only $1000USD. He will personally hold your hand from place-to-place, push you around in your stroller with you securely fastened inside, and fill your milk bottles with warm milk for you

Is BBBJ safe?..........lol Not the typical of question you expect from a 2011 member with 196 posts.

Yes, i am being an asshole, thank you for reminding me

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

Yes, i am being an asshole, thank you for reminding me
55555+ I clap for you
Old 23-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys,

i remember a guy a while back having a connect for maxim models and c-list celebrities. could someone hook me up with him?

thank you will leave FR
Old 23-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yy21 View Post

i remember a guy a while back having a connect for maxim models and c-list celebrities. Could someone hook me up with him?
usd 1000....
Old 24-03-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
usd 1000....
55555 swee!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 24-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking in this thread for some time liao to do my research lol.

Currently I have 2D2N in BKK before I head to Krabi so I intend to spend the 1st night in CH or Baccara in Cowboy and 2nd in Thermae.

1) I read up here that Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae? Couldnt find this using the search function le so paiseh seniors...

2) If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered.

Thanks in advance seniors!
Old 24-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMMIbears View Post
If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs?
Just ring the bell a few times when you walk in, and you won't have to worry about pushy mamasans

Old 24-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) I read up here that Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae? Couldnt find this using the search function le so paiseh seniors...

So expensive to buy condom in 7/11 until u need to ask such question here? Bring own condom but good quality safer lah, aiyo..........fuck pay few thousand baht is ok, get extra spare condom 100+ baht need to think and ask around???

2) If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered.

They pushy but you can always stay firm and ignore them mah, this also need to teach you?? If you happy just buy LD for mamasan and/or ladies, if not happy just say NO and DON'T BUY.........simple?

You're welcome, no need to thanks

Recently a lot of lacking IQ questions by young member, i suspect our sg education system got error and people not using their brain to think and not street smart enough......haizz, I wonder how is the future of our dear Singapore under LHL, sad indeed.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
1) ....Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae?
2)...will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered
Daresay WLs can be 'equipped' (working tool mah) with rubbers. But seriously you can also pop by the nearest 7 (charbo will help you decide on their fave flavour).

No hardship to standby when your intentions are clear to do aggs or star wars cantina (Thermae). Your pockets will have room for a couple, and rest in your room will get you covered

As LDs, it's not just the mamasans but also the waitresses and the gal herself too. It's only business and their livelihood
Old 24-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Newbie To Bangkok

[...start sarcasm]

Hi Bros, I am going to Bangkok for the first time. I've been lurking around here for a long time and reading all the info to do very thorough research, but wondering if anybody can provide some advices for me:

1. I heard Bangkok is in Thailand, is this true?

2. I also hear there are prostitutes in Bangkok, is this true? Are there many prostitutes? What are the prices? I hear there are many ladyboys there, if I decide to fuck a ladyboy does that make me gay?

3. Do they sell Condom in Thailand? do i need to supply my own? Do i need to worry about STDs if i get BBBJ, or go bareback?

4. Where is the RLD in Bangkok? Do they have taxi or SMRT train? Is it possible to walk to places in Bangkok? or should i take taxi/MRT?

5. Do i need a Visa to goto Thailand? Where can i get a Visa? Or is Mastercard OK?

6. What language do they speak in Thailand? Do Thai people speak English? Is it better to speak English or Thai in Thailand?

7. Can i use SGD or USD in Thailand, or do i need to convert to Thai Baht? Can i just pay in SGD? or use monopoly money?

8. How can i book a Hotel when i stay in Thailand? Can you name a good 6 star hotel that is close to ALL actions and under $20 SGD?

9. Where can i get food in Thailand? can someone tell me where they have restaurants? I heard Thai food is spicy...is everything spicy? can i get non-spicy food? Do they sell Char Kway Tiao or Laksa or Chicken Rice there?

Thanks for all your help bros. I will wait for your answers to my questions!

[...end sarcasm]

Last edited by lost99; 24-03-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old 24-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Recently a lot of lacking IQ questions by young member, i suspect our sg education system got error and people not using their brain to think and not street smart enough......haizz, I wonder how is the future of our dear Singapore under LHL, sad indeed.
Bro Happyman,
Thanks for your reply but chill le
Also never say I won't buy mah since I also need buy for Thermae. Just keen to know. Anyway I'm pretty sure I will fumble around and discover myself when I reach there one la.

Edit: And thanks bros for the other replies (y)
Old 24-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Might be slightly out of topic..

Recently had long business trip in JB (around 2 weeks).. Had tried many OKT which all supply Thai girls services. Some are different from photo & some are very beautiful in real person. However, most of them provide very good service, GFE, bbbj & CIM. Most importantly, cheaper than Bkk (all below 200 ringgit).

Now it makes wonder why should I chiong Bkk again.. Most pretty one I encounter in Bkk either starfish / Condom bj / no CIM.

However, now still fishing few SYT from facebook & thaifriendly, ever video call seem real. Will meet up in bkk in May/June see how it goes. Now economy crisis, cannot splash money like last time. 55555
Old 24-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Currently I have 2D2N in BKK before I head to Krabi so I intend to spend the 1st night in CH or Baccara in Cowboy and 2nd in Thermae.

The Agogo gals will usually be equipped with lubricant tube the most... Didn't provide your protection helmet loo maybe cos they dunno how big is your head etc.. Jk rofl
Old 24-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

5555 Extra Sprayer spotted!

Should have compulsory student exchange program with China before able to take N or O Level exams.
Throw the student there for 3 months confirm learn a thing or two about street smartness.

The typical PRC may not be as highly educated than an average Singaporean but the street smartness and situation analysis confirm higher due to the environment they live in.
Eg. To reach a destination the PRC will find different and shortest possible route.
Singaporean being Singaporean will be kiasi and use the tested and proven route instead of finding out for himself what alternatives are out there.

Jokes aside but Singapore system practice elitism and yes men culture.
It does not encourage individualism but collectivism.
If you are the odd man out you are look upon as an outcast.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-03-2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old 24-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Please allow me to add in 2 more extra spray questions.

3) ST/LT is how many shots allowed? And from what time to what time?

4) If I never cum must I still pay or can pay half?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1