The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bensen111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Which Lorong got the most freelancer?

been to geylang only saw freelancer outside minhwa hotel and lorong 18 is there any another place got more freelancer?
Old 29-02-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Which Lorong got the most freelancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
been to geylang only saw freelancer outside minhwa hotel and lorong 18 is there any another place got more freelancer?
Use to have sitting along lor 24, vending machine area. Now not sure and i rather not cos service sucks.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The Lorong of the past. Also much FL activity is detected in L69, I think around H69.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

This is like the good old days where the entire street is so happening.
Gone are those days
Old 04-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
Gone are those days
I missed those good old days, even on days when I don't feel like a bonk, it was fun to drive or walk around there late in the evenings...
Old 05-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
Gone are those days
Most of the viet girls oly their trade at parklane shpping mall..they reckon it is safer and can charge higher price at parklane than just standing at geylang
Old 07-03-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After 11pm between lor 16 n 18, many Vietnam roses walkers.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ethanhuntsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
After 11pm between lor 16 n 18, many Vietnam roses walkers.
Do the freelancers go for monthly health checkups ?
Old 07-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhuntsg View Post
read this write up https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...011&highlight=

Courtesy of Bro @SingleAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
The quick all-around guide to Chionging
Understand and tame your visceral pleasures - SingleAA
Version 0.2.4

- SingleAA
Old 07-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Here's my experience.
This was pure serendipity.
I decided to do something different and do a walk around as I prefer FL scene. It was just past 8pm, I was walking from lor 18 and back to 16 but along Geylang road. Since I had time, I decided to get a bite and drink. I walked past Instashake along Geylang road between Lor 16 & 18 and next to it was a Viet ship selling really good bites, I recommend their pork sandwich.
While waiting for my order, I noticed 3 girls sitting just outside the shop where there are some seats for diners. When my food was ready, I asked if I could share table with them.

I soon learnt that they are viets and here for two weeks. They could speak some English and were going to checkout the nearby ktvs. We chatted for a while and I bought them more juices and bites, one thing led to another and I finally took one with me to a nearby hourly place to complete a really fun deed.

They have since left, however, I do notice from time to time, there are quite a number of good looking SYTs hanging outside Instashake and the Viet food place next to it.

Looks like a good fishing spot. And just like fishing, sometimes you get a good catch, and sometimes not.

Have fun!
Old 07-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhuntsg View Post
Only when STD is detected
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-03-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i saw one syt at L18 next to the carpark wearing this dark red/ brown bodycon dress. i saw a few approach her but all walked away I became curious so i asked

she quoted 150 which i thought was quite cheap but then she said she dont have hotel...ah...no wonder everyone walk away.

I wont be taking a FL unless i have already checked into a hotel, i rather not be seen at the front desk with them
Old 08-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I asked a few also $150 looks like is their standard pricing non negotiable, but all I asked they already got hotel room or walk behind carpark go into the private apt.
Old 09-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
They have since left, however, I do notice from time to time, there are quite a number of good looking SYTs hanging outside Instashake and the Viet food place next to it.

Looks like a good fishing spot. And just like fishing, sometimes you get a good catch, and sometimes not.

Have fun!
interesting lead... unfortunately i don't have the luxury of time in the evenings to hang out like that IYKWIM...
hmm... might try my luck for brunch one day LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1