The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
mentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangpom View Post
that's what he feels now. the part of having to take care of kid when he should be at the age of having grandchildren. but fortunately, even though his wife was still young, she was very independent and able to take care of the kid. So my uncle just worked as normal when he wasn't married. but sometimes it can also be a positive side, in his old age he has entertainment at home with his small kid. because all his other children are married so my uncle often says he is lonely. and he is a family man type. he is happy like this rather than wandering outside to fill his loneliness.
that's why some older men are still looking for a companion. not only about the need for sex, but feeling lonely.
Old 29-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Cartraff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCartraff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read up a bit on aged men(late 40s, early 50s) sexual health.

So there is sexual fatigue, where for reasons related to aging, the sex drive decreases, eg lower testosterone.
At that age, its just the sex drive that is lower, and maybe the stamina, but not the ability to have sex (thank goodness. of course if ability compromised, there are still pills to help out.)

I look at it from another angle, where we have gone through the quantity phase, and are now looking for quality, where the before and after of sexual intercourse are just as important and satisfying.

So, this is what growing old is like....
Old 29-04-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
Dkk79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDkk79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartraff View Post
Read up a bit on aged men(late 40s, early 50s) sexual health.

So there is sexual fatigue, where for reasons related to aging, the sex drive decreases, eg lower testosterone.
At that age, its just the sex drive that is lower, and maybe the stamina, but not the ability to have sex (thank goodness. of course if ability compromised, there are still pills to help out.)

I look at it from another angle, where we have gone through the quantity phase, and are now looking for quality, where the before and after of sexual intercourse are just as important and satisfying.

So, this is what growing old is like....

This is a natural law that cannot be avoided. just the difference in age, when it starts to weaken. everyone has differences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1