The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Linya 🏆 Service Oriented Milf (Linya) Commado Service ฺBabe

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

✧✧ Service Oriented Milf (Linya) Commado Service ฺBabe ✧✧

✧ Name: Linya

✧ Age: 32yo ✧

✧ Height: 162cm ✧

✧ Weight: 47kg ✧

✧ Stats: 34C-26-30 [Natural] ✧

✧ Services ✧
✧ CIM , BBBJ , 69 , COB, Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Thai Massage , Etc... ✧

✧ Promo ✧ $90 / 1shot / 30mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $140 / 1shot / 60mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $170 / 2shot / 90mins ✧
✧ Promo ✧ $210/ 2shot / 120mins ✧

For mystery bonk promo please refer to our telegram channel link for more info..

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
OPERATING HOURS: 10AM TO 12AM DAILY!!
BOOK AS EARLY AS 8AM DAILY!!
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.

Last edited by loversfortress; 07-05-2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster (A)

loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Linya 🏆 Service Oriented Milf (Linya) Commado Service ฺBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
Lovers Fortress Linya

Note: Was first customer of the day
+++
Looks like photos
Cute bob hair
Small wrist and arms
Jiggly thicc ass cuz she does squat workouts
Cums easily from penetration and clitorial stimulation
Horny af, kept wanting my dick inside her
Easy to communicate without use of GT
:::
Big boobas but i dont think its natural
Nose job
-----
Tattoos on lower back
Some belly fat
thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 07-05-2024 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Linya 🏆 Service Oriented Milf (Linya) Commado Service ฺBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
FR for Linya from LFT

OKT : fast and smooth booking

Looks : 7/10 it's her similar to photo. in description it states she's 32 but i think she looks late 20s. Her edited photo made her look much younger. Like the previous FR for her, short hair and nose job. Something like Park Shin Hye kind which you can tell it's modified.

Body : Hard to give score for this. She was wear a black low back dress with light make up when she opened the door. Sexy curves at right place. Not too thin but also not fat. Meaty ass with handful boobs. About C maybe but definitely not natural. Sensitive nipples and shaved below.

Shower : SOP. not much teasing action due to common toilet but a lot of cleaning action. She's one of those very particular about hygiene kind.

BBBJ : slow and alternate DT. Almost CIM and had to stopped her.

Catbath : the usual lick here lick there. She allows nipple zhut and painting. In fact i think she enjoy painting a lot. She sum easily when you paint her the correct way. She will hold you in that position and tell you she cumming. Then when she did, she will shiver and twist here and there. Real or fake i don't know la but she seems enjoying it as after she's done she will take over control to service.

FJ : As mentioned after she cum, she want my cock inside her. Very wet pussy can feel it when trying to insert my cock. Did missionary and finished in doggy.

RTF : maybe not as there's too many choices unless got special promo again

Overall I would rate her a solid budget bonk as I booked her during her promo of 110/2/90. Simple massage provided after cleaning up. Fell asleep while she massage me. She woke me up about 20 minutes before time but could't complete round 2 as my little brother refused to harden. She keep trying think maybe I'm just too tired.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 09-05-2024 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Late nite session with Linya! Best bonk of this year so far. As you can see I don't usually write FR but like a bro said, she is underrated!

Looks: 10% discount from photo but won't reject. MILF and just how I like it
GFE: 9/10 she is out to please!
Body: 8/10 great curves
Boobs: Man made C plus with sensitive nips
French: 100/10 can do slow and aggressive depends how you want it
FJ: 9/10 with dirty talk. Made me cum so fast

Great service and gets me hard thinking about her CFM face. Prob will return if vit M permit!
Thanks Bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 11-05-2024 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-05-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsagami001 View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984984
Linya. Another underrated gem from LFT
I feel bros here hesitated to book her cause of her stated age. But I can tell you, getting well maintained lady in her 30s is MUCH better than getting a tired 21 yrs old.
And plus: 30 yrs old means she has more experience of knowing how to satisfy her man, including enjoying herself.
She got well toned body as result of regular exercise. I wont explain much about how good is her BJ and FJ, I leave it to bros to experience yourself. Her profile picture is quite accurate.

A friend of mine one told me one of high quality girls are usually those who were rich man's sugar babies. Got budget for maintenance. She is the one. RTF material.
Keep up the good work OKT bringing quality girls
thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 11-05-2024 at 07:30 AM.
Old 07-05-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Photo Are 100% Real, Feel Free To Cancel If You Think That The Girls You Book Are Not The Same Person Without Any Rejection Fee.. We Will Try To Ensure That Your Satisfaction Is Our Motivation To Improve Our Service To You All Bros.
Old 08-05-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 08-05-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 08-05-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 09-05-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 09-05-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 09-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 09-05-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 10-05-2024, 06:49 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Old 10-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster (A)

★✧✧ Lover's Fortress ✧✧★

★★★★★★★★★

Condom n Rooms included
✧✧✧ WHATSAPP ✧✧✧
+66 922872735
+66 837836858
Telegram Group
Website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1