The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
You can’t. But base on my experience. I always walk in and buy ticket on the spot. So far haven’t encountered any issue with tickets sold out. I went there a day or two to buy ticket before but the lady just tell me to go 1 hour before departure on the day it self’s sure have ticket.
I manage book from Redbus.com, round trip Puteri Harbour Ferry Terminal to Tg Balai Karimun, SGD51.77

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bros I will be in Balai 20-22th Feb.
Msg me if you wanna catch up.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
Hi bros I will be in Balai 20-22th Feb.
Msg me if you wanna catch up.
Thanks bro. Please provide a good fr of the girls there.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

an FR on my short 3-day 2-nights trip; all the locations I included the Google Map Plus Codes; you can search for it.

Travel
Used Redbus.com to book ferry ticket online for Puteri Harbour, cost SGD 51.77
I took the 8am ferry; the night before, I had to run some errands in JB, so I stayed at my friend's house, Eco Botanic (10-minute drive), to Puteri Harbour.
I woke up at 06:30 to get an excellent breakfast at Mana Cafe Puteri Harbour (CM94+9G) before I boarded the ferry..Go to the counter to get your tickets; boarding starts at 07:30.
On the ferry, they don’t provide an English Indo immigration declaration form. The boatman can help you to fill up ;-P . After that, he was done, came back and said RM5 (service charge). He even signed it for you.

- For the return leg, you must confirm your return date and print your boarding pass (IDR 50k) in cash only. The ticket is valid for 3 months. On top of that, You must pay Balai Port tax (IDR 75k) on the day of departure in cash only.

Accommodation
On this trip, I stayed at Balai View (XCVH+8Q); the location is excellent, but intermittent internet connectivity. Other than that, no other complaints.
I recommend keeping the passport and valuables at the front desk as the room has no safes.
I will consider staying at Hotel Sky (XCVH+CX) on my next trip. It is newly renovated, and I saw the Google reviews, which are pretty good. It is located 50m away from Balai View Hotel.
FX rate is slightly better in Balai; I changed IDR 11,590 rate on 20-Feb, and I changed IDR 11,300 (19 Feb, Hougang Mall). There are about 20 money changers within the hotel vicinity.
The hotels in Balai use the same power plugs as in Singapore (the type G plug); therefore, you don’t need to bring any plug converters.

Getting around
- Order PHV, the app to use is Draiv or Gojek (prices are very affordable 1.5km ~IDR 19K to 25K)

- Get a private driver, but usually the places he brings you he gets referrer fees (massage, girls villa, restaurant)

Food and Drinks
- Silver River Restorant (XCVF+CW ) and Restaurant Lai Xing (2C3F+7HM) offer a good choice for dinner, Lai Xing fish head curry is tasty.
- The Kedaikopi cafe & roastery (XCVH+CX) beside Hotel Sky is an excellent place to chill out or dinner.
- Kedai Kopi Botan (XCRP+24) is a must-go for breakfast; it is open from 04:30 till 13:00. The coffee, fried kway teow and fried bread are must-order.
- I visited Club Wico (XCWG+4W3) on my last night with the girl I booked from the villa. This is a local party joint that starts at 22:00 and closes at 04:00. They played a remix of Indo, Chinese, and English songs. 1 can of Tiger Beer is approx IDR37K (cash only)

- Accordingly to my girl, there is another happening pub at Paradise Hotel (XCVH+H2), I will visit it for my next trip.

Villa/girls- Going to the farm/villa compound, there is an entrance/toll fee of IDR10K. Once you enter, the sentry will collect from you.

Upon arrival my driver brought me to villas. I choose a girl from Villa 56, 21 years old; when she arrived, I tried one shot, and she complained of pain, didn’t want to open her legs etc..… I got pissed off and called my driver, and I said to send her back. BTW, I already paid IDR 1.4M for her. Ultimately, the mama-san agrees to count it as a short time - IDR 700K; it's a sad day and not a good start. End up dinner at Silver River Restaurant and off for a foot massage.
There are Ojek on standby around the hotels to take the girl back in the morning.cost approx IDR25K. They are meant for the girls; even the drivers or papi/mamasan can only send them back if they pay these Ojek.

On the first day after choosing the girl from Villa 56, I decided to look around, and I found another lovely gem from Villa 14 (25 years old), so I decided to book her for 21st Feb, I’m glad that I made that choice, given the disappointment on 20th Feb. I continue to look around and found some more SYT from Villa 55.
She came on time, and we went for one round, so far so good.After that, she sleeps, and I continue my work until dinner. We go out for dinner to Restaurant Lai Xing. Afterwards, we returned to the shower, dressed, and went to Wiko Club for a party. Finish at 2 am and return to the hotel for another round of bed fighting.

Villa 14

Additional SYT from Villa 55

Last edited by siliconer; 25-02-2024 at 09:06 AM.
Old 25-02-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
an FR on my short 3-day 2-nights trip; all the locations I included the Google Map Plus Codes; you can search for it.
Thanks for the detailed FR, bro. So theres also Grab driver service in Balai?
Old 25-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR, bro. So theres also Grab driver service in Balai?
No Grab, only Gojek and Draiv

Old 25-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Draiv? Whats that?
Old 25-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Glad to hear that there is Gojek... That means we can save cost by taking Gojek bike there
Bro, do U have the exact address of the villa?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Draiv? Whats that?
https://www.draiv.id/

If can type here to ask means can google to find...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
https://www.draiv.id/

If can type here to ask means can google to find...

I actually did. Google . Type that word. Drop list nothing. It reads as drive. I am using android
Old 25-02-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Glad to hear that there is Gojek... That means we can save cost by taking Gojek bike there
Bro, do U have the exact address of the villa?
Villa compound: Go.ogle Map Plus code 2C7C+96W
Once you are in the compound, you wont miss the vibe and bustling.

Old 25-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is possible to book the to tickets online from Puteri Harbour to Tanjung Balai Karimun ? Cant seen to find the information online.
Sorry for the late reply , like what real lover say. This is what she told me also

but u can try the below link , I didn't try before as most of the time no ferry on schedule . Usually there will be ticket for walkin at puteri harbour even in weekend, just reach there early.

https://www.redbus.my/ferry-terminal...balai-terminal
Old 28-02-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

What???, go villa need pay entrance fee?

the old seniors must be rolling in their beds.....
Old 28-02-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great job my friend. From the picture looks like there are great stock there and it’s time for me to visit them again after a few disappointing trips.
Old 29-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
What???, go villa need pay entrance fee?

the old seniors must be rolling in their beds.....
Villa taking over Paya Labu role.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1