The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wh43g2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
From your FR it appears that she's just a normal WL leh... so what did bro Poolhot reassured you??

I'm actually surprise that bro poolhot recommended you a normal girl since his standard must include BBBJ, frenching, painting, etc but this WL you had, don't even give you a massage and BJ during bath since she had towel on, BJ only with cap, etc, etc.

Bro poolhot trying to sabo you????
He said her service good and can make me stand. Well... the gal did manage to make me stand.... for a while... So technically speaking bro pool hot is only half right. Maybe the gal hot for him... but not for me... Still ok bonk for me lah...
Old 21-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H16G1

this girl rocks.speaks fluent mandarin.best service i ever obtained frm a L18 gerl.

FR
Looks: 8/10. like chinese.nice features, SYT
Figure: 6.5/10 slim.
Boobs: 6.5/10 A++ cup. quite small, i am a boobs person.
Catbath: 8.5/10 Lotsa tongue action, knows where to lick with varying strengths.SONG.
HJ: N.A.
AR: N.A.
Frenching: N.A.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction, with extra flicking tongue action near dickhead.
FJ: 8.5/10 had an intense CUM.rocks real well in riding postion.wet,tight and warm CB.
Overall: 8/10. Great serviec, just tat her boobs a little small.
RTF: yes, for her great attitude and service.very nice gerl.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 21-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pokka02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

sorry, edit liao.

Last edited by pokka02; 21-03-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
KNN tat day when I left Jazzy, I go screw "Pepsi" just to cool down on my alcohol level...
Left jazzy or run away from us

CB... drink two glass of beer & U run so fast. Thought U were at GL for 2 odd hours before U came to jazzy? Still unable to find a wife har?

Wat make U wan to find Pepsi? Yr wife to be? should be lar especially after that day when we walk from lor 18 to lor 6 & back to lor 20 including viewing all the Thai FL & yet U cant find one good enough for U to bonk.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From your FR it appears that she's just a normal WL leh... so what did bro Poolhot reassured you??

I'm actually surprise that bro poolhot recommended you a normal girl since his standard must include BBBJ, frenching, painting, etc but this WL you had, don't even give you a massage and BJ during bath since she had towel on, BJ only with cap, etc, etc.

Bro poolhot trying to sabo you????
Errrrrr........ I trying to get into her good looks so i out to sabo ppl from here.

So better dun get to know me. Or if U know me liao better to ignore me
Old 21-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy123
heard that,recently some Cat40 got STD,one of my friend advise me shoud not f*** them at this moment,can verify?
I can confirm that U will not get any STD if U refrain from sex wiz a woman.

PCC will not get u any STD.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Errrrrr........ I trying to get into her good looks so i out to sabo ppl from here.

So better dun get to know me. Or if U know me liao better to ignore me
kekekekekeke, you're feeling sore bro? kekekekekeke
Old 21-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

OG & Pei Yee

FR on Yin (L18H16G15)

After paying $80, I went into the room together with G15. Quite sweet looking especially with her single eye lid. Her looks Remind me of the retired cat150 OG minus the D cup. Fair & smooth skin. She was wearing a transcluent dress which shows her black panties.
Told her that I wan only one shot but more foreplay. gave me that come make me shiok[CMMS] look & proceed wiz a sensual catbath wiz licking of my ear lobe down to my neck. Give both my nipples a good tongue job wiz lots of sucking & lite biting. Proceed to lick my inner thighs & suddenly engulf my whole shaft & stare at me at the same time. DAMN SHIOK!!!!!!!!!
her tongue stare to fiddle round my head and along the entire length of my dick. Proceed to deep thoart me & alternate sucking my balls.
Then I told her to lie down as its my turn to service her.

Btw.... For those cat150 cheongsters who miss Pei Yee. Hers sama sama but not that beautiful.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HMMM..........Feels like going down there....... anyone going there later?
Old 21-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
kekekekekeke, you're feeling sore bro? kekekekekeke
Haha........ I thick skin like a Rhino. How to be sored?

Scared of gang zapping by ppl only.

Are they yr gang?
Old 21-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha........ I thick skin like a Rhino. How to be sored?

Scared of gang zapping by ppl only.

Are they yr gang?
KNN I where got gang? I only got friends, like you mah...

I did checked out the threads and I think it's quite childish lah... so I left a post telling them to forget about it, ask the threadstarter to PM Sam to delete the thread, and didn't go in anymore. Waste of time.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

Re: OG & Pei Yee

Quote:
FR on Yin (L18H16G15)

After paying $80, I went into the room together with G15. Quite sweet looking especially with her single eye lid. Her looks Remind me of the retired cat150 OG minus the D cup. Fair & smooth skin. She was wearing a transcluent dress which shows her black panties.
Told her that I wan only one shot but more foreplay. gave me that come make me shiok[CMMS] look & proceed wiz a sensual catbath wiz licking of my ear lobe down to my neck. Give both my nipples a good tongue job wiz lots of sucking & lite biting. Proceed to lick my inner thighs & suddenly engulf my whole shaft & stare at me at the same time. DAMN SHIOK!!!!!!!!!
her tongue stare to fiddle round my head and along the entire length of my dick. Proceed to deep thoart me & alternate sucking my balls.
Then I told her to lie down as its my turn to service her.

Btw.... For those cat150 cheongsters who miss Pei Yee. Hers sama sama but not that beautiful.
KNN, I read your description, I also steam liow leh... kekekeke.
Old 21-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN I where got gang? I only got friends, like you mah...

I did checked out the threads and I think it's quite childish lah... so I left a post telling them to forget about it, ask the threadstarter to PM Sam to delete the thread, and didn't go in anymore. Waste of time.
I can find more examples of these gang zapping things for U to see.

Cos U CO of mata so I thought they all are yr mata kia. keke
Old 22-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wat make U wan to find Pepsi? Yr wife to be? should be lar especially after that day when we walk from lor 18 to lor 6 & back to lor 20 including viewing all the Thai FL & yet U cant find one good enough for U to bonk.
Don talk cock leh...I don even get BBBJ from her & u say she my wife to be...
Beh gum tia leh...I only find her damn pretty that day when I go prowling with A***. I wan to try this time got BBBJ or not from her at the same time let the alcohol cool down...KNN only manage to french her...

I think u got bad memory also leh...I only go prowling with A*** tat day.
I don even meet u at GL ...Mai pern rai lah..I will not try her again..
Don really like the OKT also...Teow me as if I owe him a living...

Old 22-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: OG & Pei Yee

Quote:
KNN, I read your description, I also steam liow leh... kekekeke.
Don worry, Gal 10 will wait for u to RTF her...hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1