The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Letter to a KTV Hostess - Milk Them Dry

Classical post. This is so good and deserved to be pinned up. A good reminder to every brothers and newbies
Old 25-12-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
8yrs ago teaching... and it is still valid now....

It's actually even more valid now

Last time the girls not so smart.

Nowadays, it's all about the dollars and cents. They count to the decimal point.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Classical post. This is so good and deserved to be pinned up. A good reminder to every brothers and newbies
Thank you for reading brother!
Old 25-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Now the girls due to inflation sit down at joo chiat pubs demand 50, jalan bersar ktv demand 100, go orchard plaza empire need 150. Dabao need 400 minimum. My salary also never inflate that much.

But than again this type of letter or guide can be repeated until the cows come home but I still see alot of guys willing to send vnb home send ATB to malls and I have seen a fellow chiongster, he give the vnb $50k sgd a month lol to support her. She jitao quit ktv and be his xiao San.

I have seen some married man come here with vnb make vnb pregnant send them back vn and send truckloads of money to them. Now Dbs remit feature makes it even easier.

This nightlife scene will never change. I have seen more wild things before but I shall not say.. it's so crazy you will never believe lol.

Share your wild stories leh bro
Old 28-12-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Now the girls due to inflation sit down at joo chiat pubs demand 50, jalan bersar ktv demand 100, go orchard plaza empire need 150. Dabao need 400 minimum. My salary also never inflate that much.

But than again this type of letter or guide can be repeated until the cows come home but I still see alot of guys willing to send vnb home send ATB to malls and I have seen a fellow chiongster, he give the vnb $50k sgd a month lol to support her. She jitao quit ktv and be his xiao San.

I have seen some married man come here with vnb make vnb pregnant send them back vn and send truckloads of money to them. Now Dbs remit feature makes it even easier.

This nightlife scene will never change. I have seen more wild things before but I shall not say.. it's so crazy you will never believe lol.
Indeed. Fight inflation by sticking to old prices
Old 28-12-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice123456 View Post
Indeed. Fight inflation by sticking to old prices
I think the hard part about this is that besides the roberts/carrots, there are also bros who will willingly pay more because they can afford to, and that helps them get more from the girls. They don't need to care about 'playing the game' or 'combating inflation'.

And this affects not just the KTV hostesses, but also the MLs and FLs. It's not great.
Old 28-12-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Truth is hard to fight then they got deep pocket we also bo pian. Just cherish those worthy ladies or 50 places while it still last. Got ml I know say 50 hard to sustain soon going up. I doubt is true but we know one do other follow. I know of a few 88 places constantly full house on weekend so yeah.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I think the hard part about this is that besides the roberts/carrots, there are also bros who will willingly pay more because they can afford to, and that helps them get more from the girls. They don't need to care about 'playing the game' or 'combating inflation'.

And this affects not just the KTV hostesses, but also the MLs and FLs. It's not great.
A sucker born everyday. Lots of Robert’s/carrots in Singapore.
Old 28-12-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Imho

KTV is a waste of time and money
Old 02-01-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Imho

KTV is a waste of time and money

If you are a shoot and go, straight-to-the point kind of brother, then KTV will be a major waste of money for you.

However, there are really a lot of bros out there where they need the "foreplay" first before they can totally consume the enjoyment from the bang bang. (mind-fuck / heart-fuck)

Unfortunately, the prices of the KTV scene in Singapore has become ridiculous. I'm sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1