The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Geraltor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feng Ming Building, jalan besar

Recently tried 3 MLs in this area.

First is Syed alwi road not far from main road. 50 steps? 2nd floor. Found on app also.
Went up saw 3 ML. Photo and looks 100% different. All MLs when i went there was plus size and at least >40.
I say no tq i u turn back down.
Interior looks v old.

Went directly opposite to try.
Only 2 ML working.
Chinese receptionist eating bread and 1 thai? dying hair half way.
So i took the chinese ML. Small size b cup. looks wise 6/10. 68 entrance 80 hj w roaming. Can zhutzhut after convincing i will surrender faster. Piano massage. Atmosphere bad.
3+1/10 (+1 cus can zhut)

Another one found on app.
Y*Y* from L* g**e.
Photo slim and look pretty.
Go in become x2 size and looks 80% diff.
Nvm, since muscle pain i ask her massage harder. Not piano. Really got strength.
Half way pop GQ. Handy she quote 100. I say other place 50. She accepted. No sensual foreplay. Straight to fast pump action. Like super rush for time.
Need top up for roaming. I rejected.
Keep ask for full service 150 and say theres 1 room behind. Massage rooms are curtain only. Can hear other customers sound.
Once deed is done. Nvr wipe properly and left the room. Bad experience. At least massage got power cus she big size.
Saw 1 slim ML look like SYT. Maybe will try this weekend. But the rooms are a turn off.
Rating 3/10

Gonna try another 3 more MLs around this area i saw on the app.
Hope to find a gem soon by touring the area as both my regulars went back.

Any bros care to share some good ones in this area?
Old 11-08-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

This shop got any bro tried lili? Pm me fr pls
Old 12-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nytvision deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraltor View Post
Recently tried 3 MLs in this area.

First is Syed alwi road not far from main road. 50 steps? 2nd floor. Found on app also.
Went up saw 3 ML. Photo and looks 100% different. All MLs when i went there was plus size and at least >40.
I say no tq i u turn back down.
Interior looks v old.

Went directly opposite to try.
Only 2 ML working.
Chinese receptionist eating bread and 1 thai? dying hair half way.
So i took the chinese ML. Small size b cup. looks wise 6/10. 68 entrance 80 hj w roaming. Can zhutzhut after convincing i will surrender faster. Piano massage. Atmosphere bad.
3+1/10 (+1 cus can zhut)

Another one found on app.
Y*Y* from L* g**e.
Photo slim and look pretty.
Go in become x2 size and looks 80% diff.
Nvm, since muscle pain i ask her massage harder. Not piano. Really got strength.
Half way pop GQ. Handy she quote 100. I say other place 50. She accepted. No sensual foreplay. Straight to fast pump action. Like super rush for time.
Need top up for roaming. I rejected.
Keep ask for full service 150 and say theres 1 room behind. Massage rooms are curtain only. Can hear other customers sound.
Once deed is done. Nvr wipe properly and left the room. Bad experience. At least massage got power cus she big size.
Saw 1 slim ML look like SYT. Maybe will try this weekend. But the rooms are a turn off.
Rating 3/10

Gonna try another 3 more MLs around this area i saw on the app.
Hope to find a gem soon by touring the area as both my regulars went back.

Any bros care to share some good ones in this area?
Thanks for the warning bro Geraltor...
Old 12-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post

Sunshine 8 change name or change owner,
The vietnamese LINA now move to where???
Lina at Balestier
Old 13-08-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11816 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Tried a new comer SYT youki, 34d. Handful soft spoken lady. A rare find as what bro here describe.
Any FR on the last two girls - ya** and l**i ?
Old 10-09-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
valky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Adding my FR for M***:

Went down there on Sunday afternoon after booking a session via WhatsApp. Charged $88 for 90 mins. Got shortchanged by about 10 mins at the end, but whatevs. If you came for the massage, you came for the wrong reasons anyway.

Looks: 7.5/10 Aesthetically, she’s pleasant to look at. Obviously, her photos are cleaned up. In real life, you can see the imperfections on her skin but she did her makeup quite nicely. She was wearing a long skirt that had a slit all the way up which showed plenty of leg - that was hot if you’re a legs guy! She’s quite okay for height and at no point did I feel she was too short (I’m 5’10 for reference). She has very nice small handfuls - c at best, and it was great when she took her bra off to show them off. They’re sensitive and definitely stand at attention when you give them some loving.

Place: 4/10 - Shower isn’t in the rooms. Two open curtain rooms in the front, but I was taken to a room further back. Be warned, there’s a bar right next door and their music is loud, and you’ll hear it. If you’re expecting quiet relaxing music, this isn’t the place. The material they use for the massage bed is like a velvet that ends up making you feel really hot and initially I was quite sweating because of how warm the material felt.

Massage: 6/10 very much mediocre - piano-ish type. If you are wanting a hard massage, this isn’t it.

Service: 7/10 About 45 mins into the session, she asked me if I was up for extras? Initially asked for 80, 120, 150. I tried to talk her down, but she didn’t want to budge. But moved a bit when I told her 80, and ended up agreeing to 130, but all in all, I lost in the negotiation stakes as I should have sorted all that stuff out before I even showed up as opposed to when she had my cock in her hand.

Panties came off but she kept her skirt on. Started the cat bath, and gave the little guy a good tease while concentrating on my nipples. She hopped on top, and put herself in a squat position. Tried to ride me quickly, but actually tired herself out. I suspect that usually that gets the job done for others. After a while, she gave up and I told her that she shouldn’t feel bad because for some reason it takes a long time for me to go. She took that as a challenge and asked if I wanted to bring another girl in, but I said no, maybe next time. But, she mentioned that if that’s something I want to try next time, just let her know, and she can organise it.

After that conversation, she tried again, this time me in a semi seated position when her backing into me doggy while standing at the edge of the table. Pumped her, but still couldn’t get there. I felt a bit sorry for her and eased off. It wasn’t happening today for the little guy.

Would I return? Maybe if she didn’t get tired next time and I could actually finish. Maybe I should try 2 girls next time. Anyhow, she’s friendly, and is happy to moan in your ear when you’re feeling your way around her body. I suspect I could have negotiated lower overall if I nego’d before I showed up, but by the time she asked the question, she had the upper hand (figuratively and literally - it was viced on my cock &#128517

I’ll provide an update if there’s a round 2.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

This joint already closed down? Any update?
Old 09-10-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Not that I know of.
Their ad on Telegram was seen as of last night (Oct 8th).
One pleasant looking Viet mild MILF lady from Changi Road just joined them, while another slim young Viet LL (formerly known as Coco @ Fook Hai) is with them as well.
Miko and yokey no longer response to WeChat, I heard Miko already rtc.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
If you are referring to the old batch of MLs, then yes they are gone. But the joint is still in operation.
I see, thanks for the update.
Old 09-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

Most all viets now. the old PRC team all RTC
Old 09-10-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11816 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

I see some newly added PRCs who migrated from Changi e.g. xiaoyu, lili. Anyone tried the new stock yet?
Old 10-11-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any good replacement since Yokey left? or any others nearby? thank in advance!
Old 13-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 14
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros looking for a busty viet ML named Lili who works around Jalan Besar/Little India area. Any ideas?
Old 01-01-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro0689 View Post
Tried M*** last month.

As bros mentioned their post are heavily PSed, but not considered landmine.

Looks 7/10 - not SYT but OKish, on the meaty side but very fair looking skin.
Massage 7/10 - not piano and not top notch
Service 7/10 - asked if I want a sister to join but rejected. Very friendly and willing to please.
Place 6/10 - when I visited, I think they just moved in a few weeks, there are still some packages on the floor. No attached bath in the room.

Contact no need to share, as bros mentioned, a lot of advertisement where their contact is posted 😊

Will appreciate if you can up my post.

Thanks in advance.
btw Orchard Towers' Mary is a partner at this shop. Y*Q*** spa right? Do support and give a 5 star rating on g**gle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1