The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Punter888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPunter888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Seems like spur never win any games for this season so today I placed big bet on it now really shake head liao
Old 20-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Stoke 2 - 1 Tottenham : Sorry Spurs lose again

Spurs' 6th EPL defeat this season.........
What on earth is happening to Spurs?

Really CMI lah!!!

Sorry, Spurs fans..... but saw a riddle about them some time back:

Q: "What's the difference between a triangle & Spurs?"

A: "A triangle has 3 points, Spurs have only 2."

Old 20-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 20
KING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud ofKING_reborner has much to be proud of

Keep the faith all Spurs fans
Old 21-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

HI,
I am kop man but whatever that is happening to spurs have to stop. Been an admirer of lineker,gazza,mabutt,klinnsmann days...spurs back then played as a unit and was always a main feature in FA cups... Haiz.. backed spurs to beat stoke and got burnt badly... To spurs fans...keep the faith.. yuo have a great tradition and history... I will back yr first home win for one more time...
Old 22-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post

Q: "What's the difference between a triangle & Spurs?"

A: "A triangle has 3 points, Spurs have only 2."
a very good one indeed!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter888 View Post
Seems like spur never win any games for this season so today I placed big bet on it now really shake head liao
bro this weekend spurs vs bolton, dont win also cannot liao already lah...

COME ON YOU SPURS! TO DARE IS TO DO!
Old 24-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro this weekend spurs vs bolton, dont win also cannot liao already lah...

COME ON YOU SPURS! TO DARE IS TO DO!
No wonder Spurs on the losing streak..Due to our bro castrol been missing for so long... Welcum back bro

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 25-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Udinese 2 - 0 Tottenham : Gomes blunder costly

Heurelho Gomes' blunder helped hand Udinese a 2-0 victory in their UEFA Cup Group D clash at Stadio Friuli as Tottenham's miserable start to the season continued.

Spurs head coach Juande Ramos had left David Bentley out of his squad and watched as Jamie O'Hara was dismissed for two bookings in a minute, ending any hopes of a fightback against the Italians.

The White Hart Lane side are bottom of the Barclays Premier League and not faring any better in Europe after Gomes' mistake was punished by Antonio Di Natale and Simone Pepe added a late second.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Old 25-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
No wonder Spurs on the losing streak..Due to our bro castrol been missing for so long... Welcum back bro
haha thanks bro, spurs' winning streak starts tomorrow at the lane!
Old 26-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

yes,welcum back bro Castrol.

wish Spurs all the best,should beat Bolton in tonight's match.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 26-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

i do not know whether this is good news or bad news.
Ramos is gone and Harry Redknapp is the new manager.
Maybe the players will respond in today's match against Bolton.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 27-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

well,look like a change of manager work wonder for Spurs.
they scored a 2-0 win over Bolton and their first win of the new season.
maybe now,they will start to fulfil their potential.

Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally!!!
1st Win for Spurs.

I think we should keep Ramos. He's a gd Manager.

But at least, Harry is a decent manager too.
Old 27-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Tottenham 2 - 0 Bolton : Spurs finally delivers

Harry Redknapp took less than 24 hours to deliver what Tottenham wanted all season - a victory, 2-0 over Bolton, to kick-start their Barclays Premier League campaign.

Roman Pavlyuchenko and Darren Bent grabbed the goals against Bolton at White Hart Lane but all eyes were on Redknapp after his appointment to succeed Juande Ramos as Spurs boss.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Hurray!!

Old 27-10-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tada View Post
Finally!!!
1st Win for Spurs.

I think we should keep Ramos. He's a gd Manager.

But at least, Harry is a decent manager too.
bro,he is a good manager. But I think he has lost the respect and co-operation of the team. his handling of the Bebartov's issue has cost him,the job.

but now that they get their first win under the belt,hopefully Redknapp can galvanise the team into what their true potential was,base on last season's performance.
i was expecting them,to challenging for the top 4 spot.

Proud To Be A Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1