The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
nels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=625893

http://mlgirls88.com/xiao-yu-sgd-110-b2b-massage/

Not her answering of phone when making booking. Xiao Yu has top notch massage skills. Nice pretty face with good figure, chatty and can click easily. No touching or answering of phone during the session. Only top half naked during HJ. Worth the $$$ spent.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Anatoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/ying-ying/

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/dian-dian-massage/

Tried this doll-faced babe, have a fun time. She's very gentle and gives very good massage. Her massage techniques is unique and relaxing. Gave me 2 HJs which is rare nowadays. Have to give her 2 thumbs up for trying and succeeding in doing so.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cupiddidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Dear All Bros

Just wondering if anyone has tried this gem before?

http://www.liltigersden.com/cartier/

Appreciated if you could share more

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't remember the context in which I posted, so I'll just respond to your questions directly.
They delete smses and logs so there'll be nothing to show communications they had with their clients. This protects them as well as clients (as their numbers will be deleted).
They prefer voice calls so they can try and get an idea of whether it's a prank call, or AV calling, or genuine client, but they may not answer if they are intensely at work on/with a client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Why do they want to protect their clients?

I doubt many ML prefer voice calls. You second reason sounds contradicted to the first one.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupiddidi View Post
Dear All Bros

Just wondering if anyone has tried this gem before?

http://www.liltigersden.com/cartier/

Appreciated if you could share more

Cheers.
Liuxin is the tall boney kind. Which gives her a lot of strength and she can give a hard massage.

Sensual has commercial feel but she can be quite slutty in doing it. Bath for u before and after. Uses wine to do her bbbj... interesting

Boobs are shaggy so she wont remove her bra. Looks discount 40% from the ps shots.

Location is 5 mins walk from mrt (east of geylang)

Has her own bathroom but stays with another ML

Best asset i think is her massage. Hope u enjoy.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cupiddidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Liuxin is the tall boney kind. Which gives her a lot of strength and she can give a hard massage.

Sensual has commercial feel but she can be quite slutty in doing it. Bath for u before and after. Uses wine to do her bbbj... interesting

Boobs are shaggy so she wont remove her bra. Looks discount 40% from the ps shots.

Location is 5 mins walk from mrt (east of geylang)

Has her own bathroom but stays with another ML

Best asset i think is her massage. Hope u enjoy.
Arh...Thanks for your quick sharing bro. I think I will not go for her then...I just simply don't want bbbj...and shaggy boobs...
Cheers bro.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaytan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmik View Post
Hi bros, first thing first, I'm no way a white knight for YiYi. I'm just one of her regulars who have been visiting her for the past year.
I'm not sure why she has had bad reviews previously but I have been a very satisfied customer since I visited her the 1st time.

quinouster bro, YiYi texted me explaining what happened. She was at the temple and was not able to come back in time for your appointment to which she has apologized. She then arranged for her friend to take her place instead. But things didn't make out and you decided not to use her friend's services. Do try to be fair to her as she has at least tried to arrange an alternative.

d2810 bro, TBH, I find that her body is not bad la. Petite, have soft boobs, firm butt and smooth skin. Auto-roaming only made the HJ end faster. The photos posted are the same as the real thing.

Above are just my own opinions, of course everyone has their own tastes so she might not satisfy everyone else. As the saying goes, 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.

- End of WoT -

Yes, the situation is like Kozmilk bro said. I'm surprise to see some bros saying there's bad reviews bout her, for me no such problems at all. I find her pretty good looking, figure nice and petite and massage very good. I'm her regular customer and she's like a friend to me. Can chat with me anything under the sun.

Usually i dont post on sammyboyforum as i dont like to be bothered bout stuff like this. But today when i visited her she is still feeling affected by this and is still feeling sorry that she had to disappoint the customer as she really had something urgent to attend to, which she had tried to make arrangement for her friend to attend to that customer but didn't work out well. i would say she is pretty responsible, i'm sure we all encountered those service ladies who heck care and go MIA but she is not this kinda person.

Seeing that a friend is feeling this way, i feel that maybe i should just put down my humble opinion. She is really a very genuine person, good massage service and very friendly. already lost count on the number of times i re-visited.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: ★魅力女人★Eva★ 青春气质白领按摩师第一次来新加坡 B2B Nude body Massage, GFE 100% ★

Sorry TS,
My FR on this Eva is bad!! Fellow bros, be forewarned.

Many discrepancies
A. Girl and photo don't match (yes I called the phone number listed)
B. Not NUDE. This is the con job. Topless is not nude. Nude is all nude. So please don't Kena conned
C. Boobs massage is like maybe 2 minutes or less.
D. Handjob is mechanical

$110. Wasted my money.

There are other stables when they say their girls are NUDE..they really mean it lorh.. And the girls same a pic.

My true FR. Don't flame me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgirl88 View Post
青春气质白领按摩师第一次来新加坡 B2B Sexy Massage English Speaking

Eva is a sexy pretty high GFE Masseuse that does Good B2B Massage, she has years of experience in this field and she put in alot of effort to ensure that you will benefit from it. And when the way she HJ you is so different from other is Just like your GF doing it for you the Feeling is so good. So bros looking for a good massage, a good knead, a good happy Ending and nice GF feeling . She is the one to look for!!!

Hi I am Eva (大家好我是依娃)

To Book Call or SMS Me (预约打电话或发信息我)@

Click Here

Fixed Rate For Incall Only ( 定价)

SGD 110/ within 60 mins B2B GF Feeling Massage+2 X HJ / Inclusive of Room
$110 / 60分钟感管按摩+2次打飞机/包房

Totally Off Limits (绝对不提供的服务)

Outcall to hotel/ Private Residences,Over Night Outdoor Sex, Anal Sex, Raw Sex Without Condom, Threesomes/ Orgies with Multipe Guys, Lesbian Acts, Cum on Face (COF), Cum In Mouth (CIM), Fingering,FJ. (不外出到酒店,客人的家,包夜,户外服务,肛交,无套爱爱,多人或2个男人,同性恋,射脸,口爆,扣下面 ,性交)

(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=

Last edited by Javabeans; 10-09-2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Fixed message formatting
Old 09-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Woah, this thread becoming like "Adult Discussions about SEX". Fancy chain back to back stories from "brothers" helping "brothers" with new accounts about girls who are so unfortunate that they from all the same website, that "bad bros" here treat badly. Such poor things they are I'm sure.

Maybe it's time to take up stiffness' suggestion on listing bros who are bros of bros who pretend to be bros.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=393

If you don't mind enhanced boobs, this girl is tall, has nice face and figure, and offers unlimited HJ. Sensual is non-commercial too (at least during my interaction with her), more like a girlfriend than a paid transaction. Contrary to most MLs, she encouraged and insisted that I squeezed her breasts when I did not roam her breasts. She asked me if I minded them because they were enhanced. She assured me that they would not be "damaged" when squeezed hard, and explained that though enhanced, her breasts were still sensitive and she enjoyed being squeezed. Totally different from those who don't allow fondling of the breasts, offering the usual excuse that 大姨妈要来了所以会痛。
Looks pretty. Was still listed as FL on a couple of sites just 2 days ago. Can't find liao...and has changed to just ML. Guess i missed the boat..sad.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...1#post15062631

visited her last week. read so much abt her massage so decided to try and went for 90mins.

she spot a shorter haircut and look to be in her late 30s. boob is still nice to grasp. massage is really good and cover whole body. all points are acurrate and knots are loosen after the session.

need to put a highlight on her juagen. its really nice and thorough as evidence of the frequent hardness of my #2 in the past week. The hardness can sustain significantly longer than before.

will go for just massage and JG alone. worth the $.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7852 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Woah... OKT even want to bump this thread nowadays
Old 10-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

SH69 the ads all removed?
Old 10-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=625893

http://mlgirls88.com/xuan-xuan-sgd110-b2b-massage/

Those looking for good massage must really give 萱萱 a try. She knows where to rub n press. Uses finger palm knee n leg. Makes sure you are relieve from your tight muscles. She got a few tricks up her sleeves that makes HJ super enjoyable.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1245

has anyone tried this girl?

Messaged her but no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1