The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Pai sei bros..

Joyce ! my first time with her.. last time didnt pay much notice..

Top 5 princess

Cookie
Joyce
Michelle
Lily
Miki

Top 5 queens

Chris
Pat
Fongyi
Catherine
Kidd
bro which michelle in princess cat?

another michelle should also in the list i think
Old 04-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
No lag, where got people got murdered in house 7??
He is referring to this happened in year 2008.

(News) Murder at Flanders Square

Murder at Flanders Square
Police have identified suspect in prostitute murder

Officers responded to a call on Saturday at about 7.15pm from someone who was injured at a unit along Flanders Square, a police statement said. -- DESMOND LIM/THE STRAITS TIMES

MORE than 100 women working in the stretch of budget brothels along Flanders Square in Little India all had an important appointment to keep on Sunday.

They had to go to the Criminal Investigation Department in the Police Cantonment Complex to give statements on what they knew about the murder of one of their co-workers on Saturday evening.

At about 7.15pm, the victim, a 41-year-old Malaysian woman, stumbled out of a room on the ground floor of a three-storey building with a knife still lodged in her chest.

The male resident of the neighbouring unit said he heard a scream and had rushed over to see what happened. Her co-workers had also rushed out to help but it was too late. She was lying face-up on the ground floor in one of the units in Flanders Square, a dead-end street off Petain Road.

Around mid-day yesterday, scores of women who work in the neighbouring brothels were seen leaving in a convoy of cabs and cars.

Some returned in small groups about two hours later but declined to reveal more about the murder.

Police have yet to arrest anyone in connection to the case. But, they do have a suspect in mind, a police spokesman said yesterday. The man is described as dark-complexioned and about 1.65m tall.

Neighbours believe the suspect was a regular patron of the dead woman, who goes by her working name Coco.

She was described as being over 1.7m tall, slim and attractive. Coco was known as an ang pai in that area which means she was one of the most popular prostitutes there.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

At H22R20 taken over by Princess Michelle. Times flys my friends and we are approaching lunar seven months. A good thing is local had short memory a bonus for the rulling party.

Side track, a FT colleague had said the young boy who got slap outside the court is brave and smart. I dont think so somehow he might have being informed by seniors of this country politics scene.

What he mean by the same, if you are interested PM me.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
Tat one old news, and not house 7 Joyce....
tot he is referring to that. have never known another murder case.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh...jaywalk..u tokin abt this flander case ah...alamak...i tot wat...
worr...lauahbeng..ur gerfren photo damm chio...
Old 09-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hey. anybody knows who is taking kiko room? seems occupied..

and any close friends of kidd , michelle , candy or moon here? pls advise her to put on stockings or pantyhose.. i assure their business will roar!

so far.. only seen a few put it on in petain but cmi la
Old 09-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh...jaywalk..u tokin abt this flander case ah...alamak...i tot wat...
worr...lauahbeng..ur gerfren photo damm chio...

yep. but i really had no idea.. sorry for wrong info.. thanks !

eh.. bonkning.. got any leggy babes in GL gai siao boh?
Old 09-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro which michelle in princess cat?

another michelle should also in the list i think
Sorry bro ninja..

and yes clinton . personally i don find ex H2 michelle attractive. i only find H22 michelle appealing. Both are jus as good as giving bjs. but figure wise.. Boombastic hair mich wins.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bo lah...bokantau...not easy to find at 50
Old 30-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pai sei bros..

Joyce ! my first time with her.. last time didnt pay much notice..

Top 5 princess

Cookie
Joyce
Michelle
Lily
Miki

Top 5 queens

Chris
Pat
Fongyi
Catherine
Kidd
Hi bro, mind to tell me the house n room of them?
Old 15-08-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

I like ladies like Kidd and Catherine. . Both of them have gorgeous legs !

If lily is qutting.. then its time to visit her whike u can. She has one of the nicest boobs and bum in petain

Miki is well becoming the next bigthijg in petain. I only tried her once if not wrong.. she is not really my type

I tried kely of H12 recently and her skills are similar to H24 Lailai.. but lose out abit in skill and the fiamous fnger poke. BUT one plus point of her is shr have nice big B boobs.. still firm and ripe.

H26 13B the alif have nice boobs as well.. but nwver try her due to her hoarse voice. Abit turn off. Anyone tried her before? Or the gilf at H12 first second room with the 80's auntie hairdo?
Old 16-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Salakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
I like ladies like Kidd and Catherine. . Both of them have gorgeous legs !

If lily is qutting.. then its time to visit her whike u can. She has one of the nicest boobs and bum in petain

Miki is well becoming the next bigthijg in petain. I only tried her once if not wrong.. she is not really my type

I tried kely of H12 recently and her skills are similar to H24 Lailai.. but lose out abit in skill and the fiamous fnger poke. BUT one plus point of her is shr have nice big B boobs.. still firm and ripe.

H26 13B the alif have nice boobs as well.. but nwver try her due to her hoarse voice. Abit turn off. Anyone tried her before? Or the gilf at H12 first second room with the 80's auntie hairdo?
I think you are talking about Helen. H12 second room on the left. She provide smooth BBBJ and you can play her nipples for all that you want. Very horny auntie indeed. CAT30 only
Old 18-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

She is cat 30?? She always in short skirt and low cleavage black dress. But she is most likely nearing 60.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
Jivana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJivana deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes she is under cat 30
Old 06-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauahbeng View Post
He is referring to this happened in year 2008.

(News) Murder at Flanders Square

Murder at Flanders Square
Police have identified suspect in prostitute murder

Officers responded to a call on Saturday at about 7.15pm from someone who was injured at a unit along Flanders Square, a police statement said. -- DESMOND LIM/THE STRAITS TIMES

MORE than 100 women working in the stretch of budget brothels along Flanders Square in Little India all had an important appointment to keep on Sunday.

They had to go to the Criminal Investigation Department in the Police Cantonment Complex to give statements on what they knew about the murder of one of their co-workers on Saturday evening.

At about 7.15pm, the victim, a 41-year-old Malaysian woman, stumbled out of a room on the ground floor of a three-storey building with a knife still lodged in her chest.

The male resident of the neighbouring unit said he heard a scream and had rushed over to see what happened. Her co-workers had also rushed out to help but it was too late. She was lying face-up on the ground floor in one of the units in Flanders Square, a dead-end street off Petain Road.

Around mid-day yesterday, scores of women who work in the neighbouring brothels were seen leaving in a convoy of cabs and cars.

Some returned in small groups about two hours later but declined to reveal more about the murder.

Police have yet to arrest anyone in connection to the case. But, they do have a suspect in mind, a police spokesman said yesterday. The man is described as dark-complexioned and about 1.65m tall.

Neighbours believe the suspect was a regular patron of the dead woman, who goes by her working name Coco.

She was described as being over 1.7m tall, slim and attractive. Coco was known as an ang pai in that area which means she was one of the most popular prostitutes there.

Was this murder ever solved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1