The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Now let's see who dare to help this recalcitrant kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Blogger Amos Yee arrested again

SINGAPORE - Teen blogger Amos Yee has been arrested again, a year after he was convicted of wounding the feelings of Christians and uploading an obscene image.

The 17-year-old was arrested on Wednesday (May 11) for allegedly uttering words last November with a deliberate intent to wound religious or racial feelings, and for not showing up at a police station.

His mother Mary Toh, 49, told The Straits Times on Thursday (May 12) evening that she had gone to bail him out on the night of the arrest and he was now at home.

In response to queries, the police said that a 17-year-old male Singaporean was arrested for offences under Sections 174 and 298 of the Penal Code.

The first offence concerns a failure to attend to an order from a public servant. The second was in relation to online comments made last November which contained "offensive and disparaging remarks against various religious communities".

After reports were lodged with police over the online remarks, the police issued a notice in December last year ordering him to report for investigations.

Yee failed to do so, left the country shortly after, and "remained overseas for a prolonged period until his return in April", said a police spokesman.

When he returned, he was served a warrant to report again at a police station, but he did not comply.

Yee came to the attention of the authorities when he uploaded an expletive-laden video on March 27, four days after the death of founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew. He later also posted an obscene image on his blog.

He was convicted on May 12 last year and later sentenced on July 6 to four weeks' jail. He was released the same day as the punishment was backdated to include his time in remand, as he had spent about 50 days after repeatedly breaching bail conditions.

In a post on Nov 27 last year, Yee made reference to Islam as he shared his thoughts on comments made by former Nominated MP Calvin Cheng about children and terrorists.

Last week, Yee also uploaded a video of police at his home to issue him with a warrant to appear at the Jurong Police Division. Police said investigations are ongoing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 13-05-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
tsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to beholdtsuna7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
i think he should change name to anus yee, his an ass thinking he can get away with all those remark.. on religion

encouragement keep me going!
Old 13-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Paypal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
i think he should change name to anus yee, his an ass thinking he can get away with all those remark.. on religion
If he is my son, I also head spinning. Sure rupture brain vessel.
Old 13-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
shanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstershanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I pity his parents though .
Old 13-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Man gets 4½ years for cheating company and victims of $520,000

SINGAPORE - A self-employed man who made his victims believe that he was the brother of then Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) Wong Kan Seng was sentenced to 4½ years' jail on Friday (May 13) for cheating them of $520,000.

Undischarged bankrupt Wong Kok Keong, alias Wong Kock Khiang, 63, is out on $30,000 bail pending his appeal.

He had admitted to three charges, with six others, mostly under the Bankruptcy Act, taken into consideration.

He cheated three directors of Manor Construction in 2007 by deceiving them into believing that he was DPM Wong's brother, and that a sum of $180,000 representing 20 per cent of an option to purchase a property at Yung Ho Road was payable.

He deceived the company of $240,000 over another business deal.

He has since returned $209,000 to Manor, leaving an outstanding balance of $211,000.

In 2011, he cheated Mr Chiam Teck Hwa, 48, by making him believe that he was DPM Wong's brother and saying that he would invest the victim's $50,000 into a company, along with his own money.

Wong has paid Mr Chiam back, as well as to another victim, Mr Tan Teik Chin, but this charge was considered.

In Mr Chiam's case, Wong claimed he had a project to set up a company to run dialysis centre units in Parkway Group Hospital and in Marine Parade.

After Mr Chiam had given a cheque of $50,000 to Wong, he found out through a search there was no record of the company, Grace Asset Management. He also found out that Wong was not related to DPM Wong and asked for the money back.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Hon Yi had said the amounts involved were substantial, and that Wong was motivated by personal profit.

Calling him a serial cheat, DPP Hon said Wong resurrected his old methods and perpetrated the same scam on the victims. In 2003, Wong was jailed for 53 months for cheating, dishonest misappropriation and obtaining of credit as a bankrupt.

Wong's lawyer Edmond Pereira said his client's ill health in recent years has resulted in increasing medical costs. His finances were crippled because his businesses had collapsed due to the adverse publicity. He said the father of three is remorseful and had cooperated with the authorities.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BeanCoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So this is the fake Wong Kan Seng brother. He deserved it.

Quote:
Man gets 4½ years for cheating company and victims of $520,000

SINGAPORE - A self-employed man who made his victims believe that he was the brother of then Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) Wong Kan Seng was sentenced to 4½ years' jail on Friday (May 13) for cheating them of $520,000.

Undischarged bankrupt Wong Kok Keong, alias Wong Kock Khiang, 63, is out on $30,000 bail pending his appeal.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

I went for 1 hour service and it became a 10 minutes job.

A blessing in disguise, the stable will give 50% on next visit.
Old 13-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News!! Singapore reports first imported Zika case

48-year-old man is Singapore's first imported case of Zika virus; will be transferred to the Communicable Diseases Centre for treatment and isolation to minimise spread of infection.

Posted 13 May 2016 20:14

SINGAPORE: The Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) reported Singapore's first imported case of Zika on Friday (May 13).

In a joint statement, MOH and NEA said: "The patient is a 48-year-old male Singapore Permanent Resident who had travelled to Sao Paulo, Brazil from Mar 27 to May 7. The patient developed fever and rash from May 10 and was admitted to Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital on May 12 and isolated.

"The patient tested positive for Zika virus infection on May 13. He will be transferred to the Communicable Diseases Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital for treatment and isolation to minimise the chances of being bitten by mosquitoes and spreading the infection in the community. The patient is currently well and recovering. He will only be discharged upon being tested negative for the Zika virus."

The statement added that MOH is screening the patient's household members, and that the patient's residence at Watten Estate is not an active cluster. It said that NEA has intensified vector control operations to control the Aedes mosquito population in the area, and that MOH and NEA would actively alert residents in the vicinity to seek medical attention should they develop symptoms of fever and rash.

Still, MOH and NEA stated: "We advise residents of Watten Estate, Hillcrest Arcadia, The Arcadia and Watten Hill Condominium to monitor their health."

In January, Health Minister Gan Kim Yong warned that it may be "challenging" to prevent the Zika virus from spreading and eventually becoming entrenched in Singapore. On Jan 26, Zika was added to the list of Notifiable Infectious Diseases under the Infectious Diseases Act in Singapore.

The Ministry of Health also said in early February that it would set up a Clinical Advisory Group on the Zika virus to provide expert advice on the management of pregnant women with Zika virus infection. This announcement came after the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared on Feb 1 that microcephaly - which is linked to Zika virus infections if the victim is pregnant - was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

Prior to the WHO's declaration, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) had already stepped up precautionary measures to reduce the risk of Zika taking root in Singapore, including sending circulars to doctors and health advisories to travellers to and from Zika-affected countries.

On Feb 29, Senior Minister of State for Health Amy Khor told Parliament that MOH and NEA would introduce more measures to tackle Zika. She said MOH would expand Zika virus testing capability to more public hospital laboratories, while NEA would step up the testing of blood samples for Zika from patients with fever, rashes and suspected dengue.

Old 13-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jialat! Breaking news!!

Singapore Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat suffered a stroke during cabinet meeting today.

SINGAPORE — Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat suffered a stroke on Thursday (May 12).

The Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement that Mr Heng collapsed during a Cabinet meeting at 5.34pm. “He was taken to hospital immediately. A CT Scan showed that he had a stroke. Doctors are attending to him now,” said the statement, issued close to 7pm.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong posted on Facebook: "We were having our weekly Cabinet meeting just now when Heng Swee Keat suddenly collapsed. The doctors in Cabinet (we have three) attended to him immediately. We called an ambulance, which took him to TTSH. A CT scan showed that he had had a stroke. Doctors are attending to him now. Hope Swee Keat will be alright - he is a valuable member of my team."

Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen wrote on Facebook that Mr Heng was resuscitated after his collapse during the meeting. "We managed to resuscitate him but he and his family will now need all our prayers and support as he undergoes critical procedures and treatment for the stroke," said Dr Ng. "Let us together hope earnestly for his recovery."
This garbagement really fcuking disgusting

Now theyre implying heng tio stroke becos he working hard for the ppl.

Ccb!! No one knows the exact reason. It could b heriditary, diet, medicine etc.

This garbagement really shameless
Old 14-05-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
This garbagement really fcuking disgusting

Now theyre implying heng tio stroke becos he working hard for the ppl.

Ccb!! No one knows the exact reason. It could b heriditary, diet, medicine etc.

This garbagement really shameless

the clones are here to destroy our country, 24/7 365 days lurking at all internet platform criticizing our govt, brain washing the young and poison the mind of S'porean by disseminate false info to confuse the public !

these clones are from the media industry and the opposition camps, Singaporean please beware !!!
Old 14-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
who else made used of this young man to criticize our govt, by now you should know who

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
he has been brain washed by some irresponsible parties to fight against our govt, i really pity him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paypal View Post
If he is my son, I also head spinning. Sure rupture brain vessel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanewolf View Post
I pity his parents though .

some bastard(S) have successfully made used of him to fight against our govt thus ruined this young teenager's life !!!

the key message is "NEVER TRUST SOCIAL MEDIA, THEY ARE HERE TO BRAIN WASH S'POREAN" !!!
Old 14-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Thank you for support.

Please post your jialat stories here.

Old 14-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again. Can you guys love to fight bring all these nuisance to your own thread.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 14-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here we go again. Can you guys love to fight bring all these nuisance to your own thread.
We have a nice thread full of fun and laughter. All these large fonts are spoiling the thread. Hope you leave the thread alone.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
VisaCredit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sooner or later, this Zika virus will arrived?

Quote:
Breaking News!! Singapore reports first imported Zika case

48-year-old man is Singapore's first imported case of Zika virus; will be transferred to the Communicable Diseases Centre for treatment and isolation to minimise spread of infection.

Posted 13 May 2016 20:14

SINGAPORE: The Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Environment Agency (NEA) reported Singapore's first imported case of Zika on Friday (May 13).

In a joint statement, MOH and NEA said: "The patient is a 48-year-old male Singapore Permanent Resident who had travelled to Sao Paulo, Brazil from Mar 27 to May 7. The patient developed fever and rash from May 10 and was admitted to Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital on May 12 and isolated.

"The patient tested positive for Zika virus infection on May 13. He will be transferred to the Communicable Diseases Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital for treatment and isolation to minimise the chances of being bitten by mosquitoes and spreading the infection in the community. The patient is currently well and recovering. He will only be discharged upon being tested negative for the Zika virus."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1