The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsure1 View Post
Hey guys,

I have a dilemma over a recent experience... Please read..

So what I know is:

a) it's illegal if you tell a masseuse to rub you for money; it's illegal if she ask for money to rub you

b) it's legal if she agrees to rub you but you don't say you'll give her extra money for it and she doesn't say ask for extra money for it; So even if you tip her at the end or at the start, as long as you don't tell her that the tip is for extra then it is fine if she does extra and legal;

Is this right?

Bearing that in mind and for all legal purposes, this story might be true or made up/a fantasy:

So, I went to a massage place on Plenty Road.

Told her to do only what she felt comfortable. Asked her to move her hands lower on my back over my bu77 cheeks. She does that. After some of that I ask if it's ok to turn over and she says yes. Of course I was really hard by that time... I turn over... the thing is big....

She looks at it and massages my chest. I guider her down repeating that she doesnt have to do anything she doesnt want to do. Then she massages me around it, under it etc, where I tell her to...

But she does not touch it... Then I ask if it's ok if I touch it... she says yes but wasn't too happy about it... Actually she was kind of grumpy through the whole massage; anyway so I touch it and get it finished...

Do not tip her... maybe mistake no 1... I was low on cash, the massage wasn't so good either... had to do it myself .. didn't see any reason why i should tip her;

Then I come another time... She doesn't seem happy to see me when I walk in.

Same story until I ask her if it's ok to touch it myself. This time I ask her if she wants to touch it. She says no. Says if I want to touch it myself she will go out and come back when i finish. And that the first time it was her mistake to let me. So I couldnt even do that... Needless to say I didn't tip her this time either since the massage was not good either. If I didn't guide her she'd stay for ages on one area of my body.

Did I make a mistake somewhere or was she not into this? I really do not want to do anything illegal. So if she wants to do a RNT I can tip her for the whole massage, but I don't want to ask for it and make a relation between the RNT and tip.

I thought that the next time I go in, I should pay and when she comes in give her something extra and tell her to make me happy. Maybe she'll get the message.

Anyway, I just wonder why she was like that...

And I don't want to do anything illegal like telling her I'll pay extra for RNT or making her ask me for cash for RNT. I want to stay within the legal boundary that she chose to do the RNT without me offering extra cash for it.

Thank you... And sorry if this seems weird.
Sorry to disappoint you on the payment or not for sex services, in Victoria if sex is provided in association with any other paid service (eg massage, ktv hostess etc) then the sexual service is still prostitution
For example you pay $100 for massage and receive full service sex as we'll but no specific payment for the sex, it is still, under Victorian law, prostitution.
Teltel
Old 16-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
bros!

lol, i'll be attending Monash Clayton. but unlike some other Unis, i havent come across videos of Monash parties, etc. is it like...not very active in that sense?

anyone from monash?
The student union building has some good events, back in my young days girls were doing the chasing, do not know if that is still the case but I would expect so
Teltel
Old 16-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

robvandam112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Anyone going to have fun tonight in melbourne? Pm me and we may be able to go tgt.
Old 16-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Only been back for a little while but been really busy with work still leh...No time to P.A.R.R.R.T.Y...

Anywhere "new" to introduce for some well deserved R & R
Lol No leh. Havent been punting in a while. Rose went back to Sydney already. Dun worry...got good stuff I always try to share.

In other news...I think St Albans business not doing too well. Fukin keep letting phone ring 2 times and then put down. Bloody pissing me off with those tactics. Knn if I wanna come down I will. Already blocked her number. And this happens every other day.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol No leh. Havent been punting in a while. Rose went back to Sydney already. Dun worry...got good stuff I always try to share.

In other news...I think St Albans business not doing too well. Fukin keep letting phone ring 2 times and then put down. Bloody pissing me off with those tactics. Knn if I wanna come down I will. Already blocked her number. And this happens every other day.
Any other joints you would recommend?
They get some nice young ones occasionally, but certainly struggling with the long run.
Old 19-02-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robvandam112 View Post
Anyone going to have fun tonight in melbourne? Pm me and we may be able to go tgt.
Aiyah missed your post ... about to board the flight to Spore ...
Old 19-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having moved to Melbourne recently from Singapore, I was wondering if I were caught in a illegal MP during a police raid will the police charged me for acquiring illegal prostitution?
Old 20-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesasohai View Post
Having moved to Melbourne recently from Singapore, I was wondering if I were caught in a illegal MP during a police raid will the police charged me for acquiring illegal prostitution?
Depends, I have heard that sometimes a punter will be required to give evidence so as to avoid being charged.

Having said the above the RnT scene is under a lot of pressure from councils, police and immigration and whilst I have not heard of any punters being charged it is possible. I would not be surprised if it has happened and will happen more often to deter punters from the illegal RnT scene.

With the cost of RnT nowadays it is in the ball park to go to a legal place for massage and HJ and you get to see the whole girl undressed and have a definite option to upgrade to BJ or FS.
teltel
Old 21-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from an MP in Sydney Road. Advertised in locanto (i'm a user of cracker, locanto and backpages - sometimes a good hit, sometimes bad, very bad)

Pretty HK masseur 7/10 (a hit this time)
Massage 8/10. Good pressure.
HJ (normal la, nothing to comment)
Damage 70/hr + 30 for HJ

Apparently there are few more similar joints, all advertised in locanto. Girls rotating between joints.
Old 21-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, a warning to the bros out there. There are adverts on MP in Box Hill by "young asians". They r fakes. All aunties. I've tried twice (just to be sure my 1st time wasn't bad luck) - the aunties r getting from bad to worse. Stay away!
Old 21-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

I will be going Melbourne next week for biz trip.
Could some seniors here recommend some pubs / discos for me to unwind at night. Those that are eye candies ... thanks a million.
Old 21-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

robvandam112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Aiyah missed your post ... about to board the flight to Spore ...
no worries bro, pm me when if you do come back. finding someone to go experience nightlife in melbourne.
Old 21-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Could some seniors here recommend some pubs / discos for me to unwind at night. Those that are eye candies ... thanks a million.
Alumbra on Fridays It's at Docklands...nice mix of working class and uni girls

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro teltel.

Went to St albans on wed. Got this gal named XiXi. Wanted 100/hr for massage + hj or 150/hr for massage + FS. at that moment, no mood for FS so i went for hj instead.

face 6/10
body 7/10 (perky ass by my definition)
hj (as usual nothing to comment)
damage 100/hr massage + hj

one point to note is that she willing to let me auto roaming for 100 even allowed me to finger for awhile.

Planning to go again, can recommend other gals? thanks bro
Old 22-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Depends on which day(s) will you be in Melbourne...Unlike Singapore or Asia...Most weekdays are dead everywhere except maybe the brothels

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1