The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - Natural D cup and above pls

Any updated list like the one used to be complied by bro miwantit in the past? Would be very helpful.

Would love to contribute a lot, but now am based overseas so it's hard to do "homework" nowadays...
Old 04-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro i think ur FR is super hot and there should be a surge in interest for her ! which is good as 2062a is a quiet house and sometimes gems will early go back china if their biz here is not good enough for their liking

p.s the yue tian fr is not by me, but by a anonymous contributor
I see. Thnx bro.. but it's a good intro.. NO REGRETS.
Oh, seems there's a angpai there called Yue Liang. But I have mixed feedback from some buddies.

Some say she good, some say she stuckup. I haven tried myself. You?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 05-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
sammi9306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called de joint YueTian not working? Back only next week?.......
Old 05-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi9306 View Post
Called de joint YueTian not working? Back only next week?.......
Hmm? Her red tide started??
I went last Friday.
She din inform me leh.

Old 05-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Ok guys, I confirmed with Yue Tian just now.
Red tide just came today and she will rest a few days.
Meanwhile, let me finish my project before I write the part 2

Old 05-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
oks ur part 1 sizzling hot
Old 06-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
sammi9306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Tks for de update.....cheers
Old 06-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Part II and finale of my tryst with Yue Tian

So the 2nd slot was confirmed and Yue Tian proceeded to take off the condom from my dick.. but it was so sensitive that every tug caused a sensation that sent shivers, shudders and my body squirming and that made her laugh.

I was thinking, wait till I get you on the bed.. then you see.

But alas.. while she washed me up, she got my dick hard again.. by using her most obvious assets to tease and mash against my body and dick. I was like puddy in her hands.. and all I could do was to moan and groan.. and on one hand, hoping it would stop and allow me to recover.. but then.. the feeling was so shiok.. I couldn't tell her to stop.

Luckily, she was getting a bit warm.. and so decided to drag me out of the bathroom.. she literally held my dick with one hand and tugged me out of there like I was her pet.

Finally, she let go and allowed me to dry myself.. woo.. some reprieve.
I quickly dried myself and laid on the bed.. and heaved a big sigh of relief.

Within seconds, she laid besideme and began using her fingers to trail on my chest.. circling my nipples and causing me to open my eyes wide. This is going to be WAR!!

I tried my best to grab at her boobs, shook them, tweaked her nipples.. but nothing seemed to faze her.. her devilish smile remained firm.. and my dick was again in her firm control. She used her body to tease me again.. and held onto my dick... for 10mins this "torture" lasted... she would slide her body up and down.. slowly.. using her boobs to drag on my body... and also allowing my dick to go bewteen them and also under them... and when it went over my dick.. the hardened member bounced back up and was in mid-air.. just under her chin.. I instinctively did hip-thrusts.. but she moved away.. not allowing me to enter her mouth.. she would flick out her tongue once in a while.. and this drove me CRAZY!

I tried to get up.. but it was not to be.. she was heavier than me.. and... I loved the feeling of her body on mine.. her fleshy mounds made it soooo comfortable.. I lost my any sense of counter-attack.

Then.. I suggested 69, she din think much and got into position.. I immediately grabbed her ass-cheeks, spread them aside and ran my tongue over her pussy lips and lingered very near her asshole.. her sharp moan was a great sound to me, as I realized that I was turning the tide now.. the advantage is now mine, so I continued.. sliding my tongue along her pussy.. leaving a trail of saliva.. she tried to move away... but it was my turn to hold firm.

She suddenly held my cock steady and gave me a very hard blow.. and continued to blow me whilst I was giving her cunnilingus.. We now were engaged in a war of sucking and licking.. none willing to yield.. for fear of being over-whelmed by the other.

But.. she found my weak-spot.. my one vulnerability.. (I won't reveal).. so I had to surrender. I begged her to cap and ride me.. and with a smirk, she obliged.. sensing that time was slowly running out.

Cowgirl at first, and what a magnificent sight... her boobs heaving.. she grabbed my hands and laid them on her boobs.. and I did whatever I could imagine to them... it was too shiok to describe.. and she seemed to enjoy every minute of it too. What a gal.

She rocked and gyrated. heaved and humped me for close to 10mins, before requesting me to be on top. While changing positiong.. I took the opportunity to grab her from behind and ran my tongue all over her back.. from her shoulders to her hips and down to her bum.. she gave out loud moans and tried to break free... I tried to hold tight but she broke free.. and she laid there.. smiling.. beckoning me.. "come.. satisfy me" was her words.

Like a soldier, I obeyed and entered and did my best to at least make her moan.. her hole was nice, not too tight.. but just right for me.. and I did her in missionary for another 8mins before changing to doggie. This was my fav, so I was confident of getting her to scream.. and although she didn't scream, she did let out loud moans.. and in less than 6mins.. (yeah.. I was tired by then).. I came and came hard.

Needless to say, I fell onto the bed panting.. with a tired back and thirsty mouth. And all she said was, "well, so you did satisfy me"

I would say, once you get Yue Tian started.. definitely not for the faint-hearted and those short on stamina. But I think she can adjust to your pace if you let her know what you want. She really is that accommodating. This was evident with the change of positions.

Plus, when switching to doggie, my dick went a bit soft, and I asked for a blowjob, she removed the condom and did not even once made a face or sigh or anything. Definitely a service excellence department here.

So... I need to recuperate.. all who loves bib boobs, 1.66m tall women, service oriented and allows you to touch and grope with a smile and not tell you "heaty", or push your hand away.. she's available next week after Red tide is over.

Old 18-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ianmartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

any more update from bro miwantit?
Old 19-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, Natural C and above will do!
Old 19-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Oks

Looks like natural C and above is the balance point
Old 19-07-2016, 06:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Oks

Looks like natural C and above is the balance point
semi-natural C
Old 19-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster (P)

Lol....

Well...1 thing true is 'natural C' might lead to some arguments in the future
Old 20-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Rtf Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) today from L1606 (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I have not fuck for 2 months or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.
Old 20-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Nowadays good quality cat150 wls dwindle like nobody business.....plus i shun legal scene for too long....recently been asking for recommendation from many trusted samsters through PM......There was one sincere and selfless samster who gave me one pretty good lobang....consider quite good among all trashes in legal scene now.....but still far cry from like 5-6 years ago.....A gem to be uncovered!!!!

L16 H10 G9

Face: 5.5/10.....very pleasant looking....ok fair complexion....no sharp features....farmer look!

Body: 7.5/10 slim...good body....no much tummy....

Tits: 8.5/10 well shaped no sag C natural pair of good tits......suck like nobody business....

Service:7/10 Her service is pretty good....decent blowjob! However she denied me Frenching!!! CB TO THE MAX! In my rather good memory, last time a whore who rejected me frenching was Piao Yang 2045 if i still remembered correctly.....PY was a fuking slutty sexy hot bitch coupled with neatly bouncy ass meant to do hardcore doggies one!!!!!! No even a kiss from her!!!!How can she denied a yandao samster like me....unforgivable!!!!

RTF: NO NO punishment for her....by e way she is cat100 for 40 mins....trust me...i have high standard for body and tits....if u like hot body without frenching, then DUN wait and go to punish her on my behalf!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1