The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Now got Mummy system at 298 Jalan Besar YSH.

Mummy tip $50.
Girls $80-$100.

All rooms newly renovated.
Drinks price about the same for beer. But now got Martell.
Viet girls I assume?
Old 03-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 7
playboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to beholdplayboyy is a splendid one to behold

Hello any bros want to go today
Just pm me your wechat or tele
Old 04-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
Son_Goku is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSon_Goku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

K2 tonight anyone? Have a room looking for kakis

Last edited by Son_Goku; 04-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, anyone recently been to Echo Ktv? The pub beside it got many chio SYTS accompanying clients as well. I will do recce soon both the KTV and Pub.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Hi guys, anyone recently been to Echo Ktv? The pub beside it got many chio SYTS accompanying clients as well. I will do recce soon both the KTV and Pub.
where is the place? I go and check it out

https://chiongster.com/club-echo/

Last edited by piichai; 05-05-2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Last I went it was min 2 towers $75 each, and $50 for mummy/girl, some time in Feb
Old 05-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Echo shld be at Joo Chait
Old 05-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Echo shld be at Joo Chait
Thanks bro
Old 05-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 10
wanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanted900 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Mind pm mummy contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Now got Mummy system at 298 Jalan Besar YSH.

Mummy tip $50.
Girls $80-$100.

All rooms newly renovated.
Drinks price about the same for beer. But now got Martell.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
where is the place? I go and check it out

256 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427510

Last time, many years ago, this use to be a KTV with mass orgies. Wild and fun. I remember, once we select all the girls, the mummy will deem the lights and the girls will kneel on the floor and help us to remove our pants and start to give us a round a bbbj while we "dian ge chang" meaning we choose our song to sing.

When our horny mood starts, the girl will cap us and start riding on cowgirl position and than we take charge on whatever comes next.

Recently I have past by this place and notice that the club is opened but what captured my attention was the pub beside the ktv. It seems to have many viet SYT with model looks that are standing with clients on the side of the road and waiting for client to finish smoking before entering in again.

I have not been there but I think I will go recce that place again and give an update.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
256 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427510

Last time, many years ago, this use to be a KTV with mass orgies. Wild and fun. I remember, once we select all the girls, the mummy will deem the lights and the girls will kneel on the floor and help us to remove our pants and start to give us a round a bbbj while we "dian ge chang" meaning we choose our song to sing.

When our horny mood starts, the girl will cap us and start riding on cowgirl position and than we take charge on whatever comes next.

Recently I have past by this place and notice that the club is opened but what captured my attention was the pub beside the ktv. It seems to have many viet SYT with model looks that are standing with clients on the side of the road and waiting for client to finish smoking before entering in again.

I have not been there but I think I will go recce that place again and give an update.
That’s was donkey years ago... during GILF Mamasan Mary times, the place was raided 1 big time... news came out in the TNP frontpage.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro.

I dont expect like last time.
Now can drink and rubba very good already.
If can ST, then its a bonus. Viet SYT sounds delicious.

No wonder sometimes we drove past there and see many people crowding.
The price must be very high now
Old 06-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnygan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any bros drinking tonight?
Old 06-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnygan888 View Post
Hi. Any bros drinking tonight?
Yes brother. I am sipping on my hot tea now at home.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Anyone knows how is club affinity?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1